The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Oh mai... This is new...(2)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
Blueleaf
Devashroud Second in Command
Blueleaf

Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 2:46 pm

(Hai. o3o" How was everyone's day today?)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 2:49 pm

(Today is laundry day. 'Nuff said. eme' I've done two loads so far and have a third in the washing machine. XD I tend to procrastinate with laundry.

How was your day? o3o?)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 2:51 pm

(Oh wow..... Procrastinating for the win! XD 

I'm finishing up a project right now.... I sent the wrong version of the PowerPoint, and my friend and I were freaking out, but we didn't go today, which was a relief. ^^" But other than that, it's pretty normal.... *looking up Kabuki videos on YouTube at the moment*)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 2:59 pm

(I'm considering drawing Lainey while I wait for the laundry... o3o Just kinda poking around.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 3:00 pm

(Ooh..... YES PLEASE! <3 *dies*)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 3:05 pm

(Hehe, I'm just debating on the color of her eyes yet. XD I envision her being grey, with black rosettes and black hair. I was gonna give her yellow eyes, but... I'm also debating giving her blue... e3e Aaron's two-colored eyes are making me indecisive. XD AARON. WHAT COLOR SHOULD YOUR ELDEST DAUGHTER'S EYES BE?! *flails*)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 3:13 pm

(I'M SORRY ABOUT THE TWO COLOURED EYES, BUT I NEEDED A CHARACTER WITH THEM. AND I LOVE BOTH IDEAS. *squeals and falls over* SKJDFHAKHFAKHFIAEWUFHY 

Aaron: Um....blue....? I don't even know why you're ashking me.....)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 3:17 pm

(BECAUSE IT MATTERS AARON OKAY?! FKJGDNFKJHNKJGF! *fiddling with color schemes for the Versailles kids and typing up random funny scene that comes into my head* I'm definitely going to tweak Jacques and Angelique a little as well, because I keep picturing Jacques with green eyes, and Angelique's color scheme too closely resembles Lacey's, so one of them is getting a makeover. o3o'

Lainey: *talking to Jacques in the future universe when her eyes suddenly turn blue*

Jacques: Whaa?! *jumps back*

Lainey: What...? e.e?

Jacques: Y-your eyes just changed color! oAo

Lainey: Whaaaat?! *looks in mirror* OH MY GOD THEY DID!

Jacques: oAo *so confused* Moooooooom!

Lainey: *takes a moment from her panicking to taunt* Mama's boy.... *goes back to freaking out*)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 3:24 pm

(Okay. ouo' Just as long as one of the Lauroy kids have two coloured eyes, and maybe the Aarani kids as well, I'm good. XD

Oh my God.... those two.... I fucking love them.... XD)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 3:32 pm

(Hehe, yes, one of them will. XD Because it's adorable!

I absolutely love them, too. One of the cutest best friend duos ever. XD I'm torn between drawing them or writing with them... e3e

Lainey: Daaaaddy! ;A;

Jacques: You just called me a Mama's boy and now you're calling for your dad! Hypocrite!

Lainey: But it's my face that is magically changing! *panicking*

Jacques: Well... yeah... Okay, you've got a point, I guess... *eyes suddenly change color, too*

Lainey: *points at him and screeches* NOW IT'S HAPPENING TO YOU, TOO!)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 3:35 pm

(Good! <3

I would love to see more written about them.... *dies* X3 And Aaron and Roy needing to stand one another. Because that will always be funny. 

*dies laughing at them* THIS IS TOO FUNNY SORRY GUYS! XDDDD

Roy and Aaron: ....?

They're so confused. XD)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 3:43 pm

(I also need to work on a certain pangolin hybrid's design. e3e For now I'll just type it so we can resume RPing while knowing what he looks like, and I'll draw him then, too. I just dunno if I'm really in the mood to draw. XD

Lainey: Daaaaaad! *runs over and tackles Aaron*

Jacques: Papa! ;A; We have a curse or something, we're changing colors! *clings to Roy* </3

It'll be so funny that those two have to deal with one another because of their wives and kids. XD AND FACE IT GUYS. YOU LOVE YOUR FUTURE BABIES ALREADY!

Sasha: *snickers* And Aaron, it's proof you get in Nani's pants eventually, despite how naive she is.

Nani: >////o' E-excuse me...?)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 3:49 pm

(Okay. ouo That's fine with me for now. I dunno if I'm in the mood to draw, either.... XD

Aaron: *is tackled by Lainey* ?! *is really, really confused*

Roy: U-um.... *kind of awkwardly holds Jacques* 

They're so confused.... and so pitiful at the same time. XD I love it. But the both of them will learn eventually..... somehow. But I will enjoy every second of them having to deal with one another becuase of Nani and Laura. I regret nothing. XD

And yes, there is that as well. And for Roy and Laura, too. XD

Roy: EXCUSE ME!? e/////e?!

*smacks Roy in the head with rolled up newspaper* No yelling! D8< )
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 4:02 pm

(Laura: ... O////O

Hahahaha! XD They're all so awkward! XD)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 4:04 pm

(Hurhurhurhur..... eue 

Roy: e////e"

Aaron: ....

And then there's Aaron.... XD)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 4:12 pm

Chirpingsong wrote:
"That's terrible..." Nani murmured, hating the thought that Aaron had been through much worse. She lifted her head to look at him, her grey eyes filled with grief and concern, "You just focus on resting now, okay? I'll take care if you..."

----

Greyson made a few little grunts of pain when the girls helped him up onto the couch, but he tried to keep it down for the kid's sake. It'd be awful if the little guy started crying. Deciding to hold onto Tina, Grey caught her hand before she could pull away, trying to make them both feel better.

Little Jasper hesitated, then stepped closer again to wrap his arms around Phillip, "I wanna stay with you guys... I don't wanna be by myself..." Not with all the scary stuff going on. The child needed a little coddling after all that.
"Don't worry about me.... I'll be fine..." Aaron could see the worry in her grey eyes, and didn't want the ocelot to lose sleep over him, "But thanksh, anyway..." The panther leaned more on Nani, his good shoulder slouching more as he relaxed-- normally, he would find it childish to fall asleep on someone, but he was exhausted, and didn't really care right now. Aaron let his eyes slip closed, and he tried to empty his mind in an attempt to sleep.

---

Tina went as close to Greyson as she could, and gladly took his hand to hold it. Her grip was rather tight, but she was calming down more because, even though it was a simple gesture, it reassured her a lot. Her ears weren't as angled back anymore, with her facial features relaxing a little, but not completely.

Phillip was a bit awkward when Jasper came over and hugged his middle, but the otter ignored it as he wrapped his still skinny arms around the younger boy, "Of course... that's alright...." Just as long as Jasper didn't get upset, Phillip was fine with that.

-------

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 40 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh mai... This is new...(2)
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kolerin Forests :: Kolerin :: Kolerin Roleplay-
Jump to: