The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Oh mai... This is new...(2)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Blueleaf
Devashroud Second in Command
Blueleaf

Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 9:49 pm

Aaron looked up when Quinn walked by and stopped right by them-- he was quiet, his face hard to read, before just sighing and saying, "Thank you...." He needed to get out of here, too. He just didn't like seeing people hurt in general, and he was just taking up space for other soldiers who needed help. Sliding off the bed and standing (it took a lot of effort, as everything hurt and he was exhausted). He went and hefted Nani to her feet with his one arm, and looped that said arm around her to keep her up, "Come on.... We're going.... It'll be okay...." 

---

Stepping back a little when EJ pulled away, Richard was quiet-- his velvety ears angled back a little, before he replied, "I know.... Eet's fine." There was a faint wet spot on his shirt from where EJ had cried into, not that he really cared much. It was a good thing Rachel didn't see that.... As a kid, she was always more emotional than her brother, and all of this was making it worse, "Don't worry about eet...." He then pulled the blanket up higher to Rachel's thin shoulders as she dozed, oblivious to her father and boyfriend at the moment. 

---

Whatever Tina was going to say just didn't come out-- she was too focused on not crying to remember and put forth effort to really attempt to say it. She just shifted closer to Shiloh again and hid against the hedgehog, as she needed someone to hold right now. 

Phillip returned to the couch by now-- he made enough tea for everyone, once Maude helped Greyson enough. Tina looked up when her brother sat down, and shifted away so she could reach for him-- Phillip pulled her close, holding her to him as he gently brushed her hair from her face. She was calming down, which was good, "Sssh.... I'm here..... Don't worry..."
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 9:50 pm

(She is so Aaron..... XD And it's funny because Jacques is more like Roy.... XD BUT I SHIIIIIIP 

Roy: ....? 

Aaron: .... 

They hate the idea a lot.... Sorry..... ^^' )
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 9:50 pm

"I know." he signed back and now hugged her. He didn't realize that he was creepy, or if this was a creepy action. All he knew was that Celeste needed comfort.

------

"Winter please...I need to go. Find something for you to do, ok. Maybe make sure Jayden will be ok when I come back." Flare said and left to go heal the injured.
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 10:02 pm

(Nalt Blueh?)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 10:03 pm

(Um, sure. o3o" What should we do?)
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 10:05 pm

(Bond e3e maybe cuddle because Malt could've been really scared and she could cuddle him.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 10:07 pm

(Maybe... It would be awkward though with his arm. But I don't think he would mind. XD)
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 10:08 pm

(You start.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 10:12 pm

(Alright.) 

Nick was still a little shaky since the battle ended. He wasn't in it, sure, but he was still terrified. He saw some injured soldiers, but couldn't really look at them long because it made his stomach do flips. It made him want to throw up. Right now, he was trying to calm down Nate, who looked like he was going to have a panic attack or something-- neither of them really had families to go to, so they really only had each other.
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 10:17 pm

Malt had been really shaken up when the fighting started. She now felt guilty that she didn't help them fight, but she knew that if she tried she would've died. She was on the verge of tears as she saw others badly hurt. She wasn't able to see Nick and Nate, but she could easily be seen because of her bright red fur and her metal arms.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 10:24 pm

Nate was calming down now at Nick's soothing words... The meerkat looked tired, with bags under his eyes, and tear stains down his face. He still coughed and spasmed here and there, but he was calming down, "N-Nick...." 

"Sssh.... It's alright...." Nick replied, his voice quiet and soothing, "I'm right here.... Go to sleep... I'll be right here when you wake up." He could tell the meerkat boy was a little hesitant, but eventually, Nate nodded, and hobbled off to bed, dragging a throw blanket with him. 

Once Nate was gone, Nick let out a sigh and ran a hand through his blue hair. He really should have been fighting out there.... But EJ removed his only weapon, really. It made him sick to his stomach even more that people could have died because there weren't enough soldiers on their side... Trying to ignore the thought, the fox glanced out the door and down the hallway, checking for someone that needed his help of some kind-- he then saw Malt, and his ears angled back when he saw she was nearly crying, "M-Malt...."
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 10:28 pm

Malt didn't hear Nick. She was focused more on the injured people. Idiot...you have helped them! You're stronger now! But no you had to play covard! People could be ok if it wasn't for you! she thought. She wanted to do something, but her power was basically useless. Unless someone was sick she couldn't help them and she thought that if she tried she would mess it up somehow. She just felt like the most useless person in the world.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 10:32 pm

Seeing that far away, distracted look in Malt's eyes was something that unnerved Nick a lot.... She must be blaming herself for not helping.... I know how that feels.... His ears angling back, Nick approached Malt, while also trying to stay as close to his apartment as possible because of Nate, "Malt...." He said louder, trying to get her attention.
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 10:36 pm

Malt looked over to find Nate. He must have been calling you! Jeez can't I even pay attention? Why do I do everything wrong...she thought. She didn't come closer to him, she was afraid that if she did, she might break down. Right now she wanted to be strong, but she emotions wouldn't allow that.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 9:24 am

Nick didn't like the look on her face, and wasted no time shuffling towards her. He looked tired, with slight bags under his eyes, and his legs and arms still shook a little, "H-hey, Malt....? Are you alright?" She cared for him, and he would for her if she wanted and needed it.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 2:52 pm

(Nalt... and Nate! ;A; Poor Nate! *hugs*)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 2:55 pm

(I know right!? I'm sorry baby! </3 *dies*

Nate: ;~; *clings to Chirp*)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 3:06 pm

(*pets Nate's head* I've got you, baby... T^T *babbles and cuddles* <333)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 3:08 pm

(Nate: ;~; *cries and clings to Chirp* 

Sorry baby..... ono </3 Nick will take care of you. Because reasons, and I totally see you two becoming friends.... and neither of you really have family here. So there.)
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 3:12 pm

(*lurks because I'm doing schoolwork*)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 3:33 pm

(Aww, and Nani loves little Nate, too. And so will lots of people. And EJ and Nick will be friends because of the hand thing. <3333)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 3:35 pm

(I can work with that. owo And I imagine Nick and Roy being friends, too.... WHY DO YOU GUYS HAVE MORE FRIENDS THAN I DO!? THAT'S NOT FUCKING FAIR WHAT THE HELL!?)
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 3:39 pm

(I still want Malt to loose her foot.....

Malt: T^T

Shhhhh do my schoolwork Malt shhhhh

Malt: I can't! It's your job to do that!

Maybe I'll also take part of your leg as well!

Malt: D: )
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 4:09 pm

(Nick: Oh come on! She doesn't deserve to lose another one of her limbs! 

Roy: .... 

I still want the sepsis. ouo' But it might be below your knee now. You should be thankful I'm not taking up to your thigh! 

Roy: ZAT EESN'T MAKEENG EET ANY BETTAIR! D8< )
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 4:13 pm

(Laura: *very much broken right now* ;A; ... </3

Sorry for being slow, I'm watching an anime right now. XD I can post if you want me to though.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 38 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh mai... This is new...(2)
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kolerin Forests :: Kolerin :: Kolerin Roleplay-
Jump to: