The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Oh mai... This is new...(2)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Chirpingsong
Devashroud Second in Command
Chirpingsong

Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 9:57 am

(Snugglessssss... <3 I should totally attempt to draw today.)

After she was finished folding the laundry, Celeste carefully stacked it back into the basket and set it aside so it could be put away later. Then she tiptoed back over to the bedroom and peeked in, seeing that Roy was laying down, which was good... Laura was still sound asleep, except now huddled close to the bat. Celeste smiled impishly, then glanced over her shoulder when Shay appeared and tapped her shoulder. Snickering, the marten tugged her friend away from the door, and the two left the apartment as quietly as they could.

---

Scotty felt frozen in place, unable to either pull away not go in and actually make contact. His face was bright red, his ears angled back as he hesitated, just standing there. He was pretty sure he was going to panic and pass out it something; anything but just standing there like an idiot!

----

Shiloh rubbed at her face, feeling tired out. She waited patiently for Greyson to return, but kept talking to Tina, "How old are you, Tina? I know you're the older one of you two, but I never asked your age..."
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 10:14 am

(Yes. Yes, you should. o7o ) 

Roy's ear twitched when he heard some movement near the door, and he looked up to see Celeste standing at the door with a quite impish smile on her face. His ears angled back a little, his face reddening a little again as Laura's sister caught them. However, the bat was inwardly thankful that Shay had cone along (probably for the first time), and how Celeste pulled him away so they could leave them alone. Relaxing again, but his face a little redder than it had been a few seconds ago, he shifted so that he could lie down more with Laura's head still on his chest. He might as well get some sleep, too, to help fight of his fever. 

---

Seeing that Scotty was still standing there like an idiot, Stone summoned up his courage and went up on his toes a little, before gently kissing his cheek again. His face was bright red, and as he pulled away, he glanced up at Scotty, as if looking for his reaction, and if it was the wrong, or right, thing to do. 

---

"I'm 18.... My birthday's not for a while, though. Phillip's only a year younger than me." Tina replied, crossing her legs as she sat on the couch with them.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 10:55 am

(Shay: eme'

Oh you stop. They're just cuddling.

Sasha: FORGET THEM LOOK AT THE GUYS! *squeals*)

When Stone leaned forward to help close the gap between them, Scotty managed to muster up the courage to turn his head a little, his lips making contact with the hybrid's. He had probably never blushed as darkly as he did then, his red face standing out against his white wool.

---

Shiloh smiled a little bit, leaning close to Phillip as they huddled on the couch, "Does the little purple thing belong to you or him?" She didn't know Bebe's name, and frankly she had never met a Chao before.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 11:04 am

(Yeah Shay! 

Roy: *raises eyebrow* I'm not sayeeng anyzing about you goeeng off wiz Celeste, you know. 

AND YES HOLY SHIT ASJDSNFSKADHADKFSMSF 

Stone: O/////O )

"....?!" Stone was expecting Scotty to pull away or something, so when the sheep closed the gap and actually kissed the hybrid, saying that he was shocked was more of an understatement than anything. He froze up, looking up at Scotty with a face as red, or even more as, his hair, his mind going completely blank at the moment as he failed to comprehend what the hell just happened. 

---

"Oh, Bebe? She's Greyson's Chao.... She really means no harm. She likes to cuddle a lot." Tina replied as Phillip leaned close to Shiloh as she did-- the older otter found it kind of amusing that Shiloh never met a Chao before, "Bebe also likes to tackle people's faces.... We've yet to find out why she prefers the face, though."
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 11:22 am

(Shay: CELESTE AND I ARE NOT A THING!

Then why do you keep getting mad when she's with Ronnie, hmmmmm? e3e

Shay: omo' .... No reason.

Scotty: *passes out*)

Pretty much panicking after he did that, Scotty couldn't help but pull away hastily, turning around so Stone couldn't see his face as he tried to get control of his composure. The sheep didn't really know what to think of that yet, but it had certainly been the drastic action he had been looking for, Please let Benjy be okay please let him be okay...

---

"Interesting little creature..." Shiloh mused, "I've never seen one before." She then glanced over at the door as Greyson returned with a tray of lunch for them all to share, and she curiously watched as Bebe fluttered over to sit on Tina's head.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 11:31 am

(Hurhurhur..... eue

Roy: I know you're affraid of being friendzoned, Shay. You might not 'ave a zing yet, but you might as well try anyway.

...Roy, you're not really giving that good advice. 

Roy: Eet worked for me, deedn't eet?

....case in point.... fine. 

Stone: O////o S-Scotty....?)

Stone was a little overwhelmed right now, especially since Scotty pulled away and was looking really embarrassed and out of character. Stone probably didn't look any better than him. The hybrid was taking this kind of well, but he was still frozen in place, and almost couldn't bring himself to speak, "S-Scotty....?" Calm down.... it's okay.... kind of. 

---

Smiling a little when Bebe fluttered over to sit on her head, Tina reached up and rubbed at the Chao's head, before replying as Phillip picked at his serving of lunch, "Well, they aren't really that common around here, especially with all that's going on. I know that they usually live in Chao gardens, which are usually cut off from society and are sustianable on their own."
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 12:43 pm

(*watching Brotherhood with my brother* How ironic. XD But I actually got him to watch it yaaaaay!

But um... Scotty...? You okay?

Scotty: xnx *K.O.*)

Trying not to freak out, Scotty rubbed at his head, stammering, "Uh... Y-yes, lad? I-I'm alright... Are you okay?" He hoped he didn't overstep any boundaries when he tried that.

----

Shiloh was also poking at her food, a little reluctant to eat, but she decided to try for Phillip's sake. The better she did, the less stressed he would be...

Greyson picked up on the conversation and smiled, "I found Bee all alone in the wilderness, and took care of her ever since. She's my cute little baby Bee!" He had a little girly moment as he gazed lovingly at his Chao, like she was his own child.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 12:56 pm

(Yaaaaay! 8D VICTORY! *flails and falls over* I'm working on homework.... I have this big presentation at the beginning of May about Kabuki, which is a type of Japanese Drama. It has to be 30 minutes long, and I already have over 20 slides and I'm barely halfway in. @_@ 

Stone: Scotty! D8 *kneels by him* Are you okay?

Hey.... he might need a kiss of life... *cough**cough**nudge**nudge* eue

Stone: O///o?!)

"Y-yeah, I'm okay..." Well, that happened.... Stop being an idiot and calm him down! He might take this the wrong way if you fuck this up! "I-I'm more worried about you, though... are you sure you're okay...?"

---

Phillip had to admit, Greyson was a half-decent cook. However, he didn't feel all that hungry, so he wouldn't eat much. It wasn't nausea, but he just felt like he didn't need too. The otter absentmindedly listened to the conversation, and raised an eyebrow when Greyson had that look on his face as he looked at Bebe like he was a proud father. Phillip then looked at Tina for a second, and she had a bit of a sheepish smile on her face in response. "Where did the name 'Bebe' come from?" Honestly, he found it a little strange, but it fit the little Chao, weirdly.
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 1:22 pm

(Hello everyone ^^)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 1:26 pm

(Herro! o7o )
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 1:32 pm

(hey Blueh. Rp?)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 1:36 pm

(Sure. I might be a bit poofy, though. What should we do?)
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 1:39 pm

(Continue Nalt and maybe some Jvette and Jayre.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 1:43 pm

(Alright. I think I posted last for Nalt somewhere.)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 1:47 pm

(*reappears* We watched episodes 2-5. We both kept laughing at every part where Major Armstrong came in... XD He's just stupidly funny.

Hai Sil! o7o)
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 1:49 pm

(Hello Chirpy. I hear you will draw again 030 *is excited*)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 1:50 pm

(Yes. Yes, he is. It must be in the Armstrong family, passed on for generations! *shot*

ouo )
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 1:52 pm

(Can you repost for Nalt Blueh?)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 1:58 pm

Blueleaf wrote:
Nick pulled a bit of a face as he was starting to let consciousness flood back to him. But he was still fuzzy headed, like someone shoved cotton into his head, so it made it hard to move, "Ngh...." He groaned again, his face screwing up again, but his eyes were too heavy to open yet.
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 2:03 pm

"It's ok Nick. Don't push yourself..."Malt said and moved some hair out of his face.

(Can you start for some Jvette and Jayre?)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 2:09 pm

(Okay. What should we do?)

Nick heard another voice, but this one sounded a little clearer than before. He couldn't really pinpoint who it was yet, but calmed down a little at their touch. Strength was slowly returning to his weighed down, numb limbs as the anesthetic wore off. The fox had a bit of a weak will, too, so it was taking a while for him to fight it.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 2:11 pm

(After we finished watching it, we both started quoting him... I threw open my arms and yelled in my most manly voice, "Allow me to give you this comforting embrace!" XD It was great... the part where he hugs Ed is just the best... XD

Yeah, Sil, I might draw today. ouo)

"I-I'm alright..." Scotty assured him, glancing nervously over at the hybrid, "I had to try et... I'm sorry." He hated not knowing where he stood, and was trying very hard to figure it out. Sure, that might have been a little drastic, but he didn't think it had been all that bad, aside from how awkward he felt.

---

"W-well..." Greyson suddenly got a little sheepish, fiddling with one of his ears, "I kinda thought she was a boy at first... she was really young, and not all cute and bunny-like yet, so... I named her Bruiser, but then when she got a little older I found out she was a girl. One of her nicknames was already 'Bee' at times, so I just used that to make her new name, Bebe."

Bebe didn't seem to mind the mention of her gender mix-up, happily playing with curls of Tina's hair, "Cha chao..."

---

Quinn couldn't help a smile when she noticed how different Malt was, as opposed to how depressed and miserable Ruth told her she had been. The hedgehog walked over to stand beside the bed, adjusting the IV drip as Nick slowly started coming to, "It's good that he's waking up-- some people don't react well to anesthetic, so we generally want them to start waking up sooner rather than later."
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 2:23 pm

(Oh my God..... XD I freaking love Armstrong, but I love Olivier more.... their little sister, Catherine, is also awesome, too. She threw a piano once on this guy, and she's a little itty-bitty thing. o3o" )

"W-why are you sorry...? There wasn't any harm done...." As much as it had been awkward as hell for them, Stone understood Scotty was trying. He wasn't going to ignore the sheep's attempts to try this. "It's okay... but, what did it feel like for you...?"

---

(I had to make Greyson explain about that. I'm sorry. XD)

Phillip nearly choked on his food, and it took him a second to swallow it with a cough as he tried to not laugh, but it kind of failed. He shouldn't have laughed, but he honestly couldn't help it at the pangolin's story. Oh my God.... "S-sorry about that..." Holy hell, how long had it been since he laughed? It gave him a bit of a rush, as his dopamine levels had been really low since his attempt to recover here.

Tina couldn't help but a little smile as well, and let Bebe play with her hair. She understood the Chao's need, as Greyson didn't really have hair. She tried not to pull a face, though, when the Chao tugged a little too hard on her curls. 

---

Nick could hear a second voice somewhat clearly and close to him as well, but it was different than the first voice. W-who is that...? His thoughts were groggy and all over the place, as if someone was randomly pulling out words from a hat for him to think. Now, he kind of wanted out of this almost prison. The fox shifted a little again, his face scrunching up as he groaned a little again, "Agh..." He managed to open his eyes a little bit, but they weren't all that focused right now.
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 2:26 pm

(Some fluffles.

Jinx: -///-'

You will kiss her on the cheek mister.

Jinx: >///<'

Flare: o///u///o

You already love JayJay XD

Flare: >///u///<

XD god you two have been together forever.)

"I know...I've learned a bit from the healers when I was recovering." Malt explained.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 2:30 pm

(That doesn't really narrow it down that much.... XD

Yvette: o.o....?

Maybe he's at the infirmary for something because Yvette is a healer?

Yvette: Are you sick or injured? *looks him over*

She's kind of oblivious, so it works. XD

And yes, Jayre has been around for a long time... I don't really count Kolerin 1, though.

Jayden: o////o"

Come on, I know you love Flare even though she can be difficult sometimes. You have to make her peanutbutter desserts because reasons. X3)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh mai... This is new...(2)
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kolerin Forests :: Kolerin :: Kolerin Roleplay-
Jump to: