The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Kolerin: UNDERGROUND

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Blueleaf
Devashroud Second in Command
Blueleaf

Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 4:10 pm

(Damn... o3o" Sounds cool. XD Really cool.)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 4:11 pm

(*hyperventilating* I CAN'T STOP SIL HELP ME--! *clings* .... Thank you for liking the idea. I have a bunch of shit typed up for it because I might've gone a bit crazy.)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 4:12 pm

(No it's good that you're typing up a lot of stuff for it! Have you thought of a name for the rp group?)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 4:13 pm

(Well, that's not a bad thing... ouo" To be honest, though, I kind of maybe want to do it here instead of it being on dA... More because I don't have an account, I'm kind of interested, and it's more chill on here than how it would be on dA. But it's really up to you, Chirpy.)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 4:15 pm

(I kind of think from how she makes it sound it's more of a big group kind of thing Blueh. ^^')
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 4:21 pm

(I can't decide how I wanna do it... it's more relaxed here, yes, but I could use more of the mechanics on DA. *sigh* I just think I'd get too stressed on DA, so it just seems like a bad idea. *shakes head* (Though, we can always start it up here and if I decide to take it to DA I can have it at both locations, so why not? XP)

But the group was originally to be called, rather simply, "ALEYDIS." She's sort of the center of the base plotline, and a symbol of the nation as a whole. She's sort of an NPC, since she's imprisoned for much of the early plotline, and could die. Still haven't worked out the entirety of the plotline. XD)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 4:24 pm

(We could have it both here and on DA. I can be the admin for DA and make you a mod so that you can post everything that you need and I can de-mod you if you want. For more of a big group thing we could do it on DA and here. It's your choice.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 4:28 pm

(You could do that, yeah, but it's really your decision. Whatever you feel the best is, then do it.)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 4:30 pm

(Fffffffff--- you guys aren't helping with the decision making. XD

Alright, let's move on. Anyone else had any ideas recently that they may wanna share before we decide on something to do? I'd still like a new RP with you guys, whether it's that one or not.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 4:33 pm

(Sorry... I just don't really know what would be the best option for that RP. ^^'

No... None. Sorry.)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 4:37 pm

(I've kind of had a sort of monster idea that's been going on in my head for a while now. It's kind of like a two sided rp in a way. Its where whenever people sleep they turn into horrible monsters and look for other living things as food, this does include pets. So people have devised a system to where people can sleep at a certain time while the awake people around them fight off the monster to keep it from causing havoc.

We could start it out here to see how everyone likes it and if there needs to be any changes.)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 4:38 pm

(o3o" ... Okaaaays, umm... Input. Something that sounds cool. I dunno. Just brainstorm with me here. XD You can even critique and offer changes to my idea if you want, or suggest what you might like to do if you're interested, something. I wanna brainstorm with you guys somethin' awful. X3)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 4:39 pm

(That's different, Sil... Is there some kind of plotline or reason behind it all?)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 4:40 pm

(And then there are insomniacs which are the best warriors. XD

That sounds interesting... Is there a reason why these people turn into monsters when they sleep?

*shrug* I dunno what to change for your huge RP idea. I think it sounds pretty good on it's own.)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 4:42 pm

(The plotline is more of people fighting monsters and trying to figure out why they turn into monsters and how they can stop it. The reason why they turn into monsters is because of how much they bottle everything up. The people there have some sort of serious problem or fear and because they don't really deal with it it kind of manifests into a monster.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 4:50 pm

(Now I just imagine like, a bunch of characters and stuff forcing the monster people to drink coffee to keep awake and practically forcing it down their throats trying to figure out shit. XD

I dunno what to think of that idea, but it's interesting all right. XP

For my idea... I guess maybe modern fantasy? I just like to imagine witches using iPhones or something. XD)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 4:52 pm

(Well in my idea there is a serum that they take to help them keep themselves awake. Coffee is another way to do it though. XD I kind of don't know if I should make my idea an rp here or on DA. Do you guys like my idea?)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 4:54 pm

(I mean, I'm not saying it's bad, and it sounds really cool, but I don't know if I really feel anything towards it. Do the monsters have different appearances based on what the person holds in? Like if it's anger, for example, and their monster self is really irrational and destructive. And angry. XD)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 5:03 pm

(I'm not sure how I feel about modern fantasy... We kinda do that in Kolerin already.)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 5:03 pm

(Yes Blueh. ^w^)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 5:07 pm

(Yeah, I guess. 

That's cool. XP Or if like, a person lusts for someone else but they don't tell them, they turn into a monster that goes after the other person and stops at nothing. *shrug* You can kind of go nuts with it.)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 5:08 pm

(That's the point Blueh. ^w^)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 5:20 pm

(Good point... XP)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 5:34 pm

(I feel like it would be a very short thing, though... They find out why they're monsters, fix it, and then boom. XD)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 6:23 pm

(Well, what kind of characters do you guys want? Anthros, humans, or our own creations?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kolerin: UNDERGROUND
Page 7 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next