The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Death Note - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Death Note - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Death Note - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Death Note - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Death Note - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Death Note - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Death Note - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Death Note - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Death Note - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Death Note

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

Death Note - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Note   Death Note - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 11:29 pm

"As far as I know I can only turn people invisible not objects." Raku answered.

"She can turn some objects invisible so long as she doesn't grab anything while she's invisible. If she does that then people would see something that appeared to be flying." Rem said.

"Basically stay away from objects." Ryuk chuckled.

---

"Simple first we wait until she makes a slip up. Everyone is bound to that and once she slips up we detain her. Or we could arrest her right now and take her in for questioning." L replied. He wasn't too concerned at all, he would always find a way.
Back to top Go down
XxDuelistGuyxX
EnderLava
EnderLava
XxDuelistGuyxX

PostSubject: Re: Death Note   Death Note - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 12:32 am

"Hmm, I'm curious, if I got a picture of L or anyone else, would you be able to see their name?" Light asked

--------------------------------------------

"I guess we should wait, it isn't ethical to arrest someone who possibly may not be involved." Chief Yagami said, he was against the idea of people being falsely detained.
Back to top Go down
https://kolerinforests.rpg-board.net
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Death Note   Death Note - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 12:56 am

"I don't think so. I looked up your name and it didn't show your name on the picture I found." she answered.

"You're just trying to kill this L person. If you want I could kill him for you." Rem said.

---

"Maybe, but we shouldn't wait for too long." L replied. He curled his somewhat messy tail around his legs.
Back to top Go down
XxDuelistGuyxX
EnderLava
EnderLava
XxDuelistGuyxX

PostSubject: Re: Death Note   Death Note - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 3:24 am

"Oh? Looks like you're a bit more easygoing than Ryuk is. You don't mind killing L?" Light asked. He had not expected this turn of events, even Beyond was somewhat surprised.

------------------------------------------

"Yes, but we should atleast try to look at all possibilities." Chief Yagami suggested.
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Death Note   Death Note - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 3:29 am

"I don't mind at all. It'll make Raku happy and it doesn't interfere with any plans that you have. I can easily kill him." Rem replied.

"Aw Rem, why spoil the fun of everything." Ryuk said.

"I see no fun in this." Rem said.

"Do you want Rem to kill L for you Light?" Raku asked.

---

"Hm...Mr. Yagami if I die soon then your son is Kira." L said suddenly.
Back to top Go down
XxDuelistGuyxX
EnderLava
EnderLava
XxDuelistGuyxX

PostSubject: Re: Death Note   Death Note - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 3:36 am

"Yes, this could be good... Is Rem able to get close enough to L though?" Light asked.

--------------------------------------------------------------

"It would be a sad outcome, especially since I'm already dead" Mr. Yagami said as he disappeared into nothing.

Watari walks in to find L talking to himself. "Ryuzaki, what are you doing? You've been acting strange lately".
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Death Note   Death Note - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 3:40 am

"I could sneak in and hide somewhere and then Rem could find L and kill him." Raku said.

"That quite easy for me to do." Rem replied.

---

"Hm? Oh it's nothing Watari, has Mello come over yet?" L asked. He felt like having his successor around could help him not stress out so much. He normally didn't sleep, but he hadn't been eating as much sugar he needed to keep functioning.
Back to top Go down
XxDuelistGuyxX
EnderLava
EnderLava
XxDuelistGuyxX

PostSubject: Re: Death Note   Death Note - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 4:34 am

"I guess its good then, if it really is safe enough, then I think we should do it. I already have a plan set out for we're done discussing this. Beyond, you have anything to add?" Light asked. He was actually feeling confident in this plan for once in this meeting, but he still wanted to check with Beyond.

"Yes, let's not forget the time limit. If you don't get out within 7~ minutes, then L will probably find out about you." Beyond stated. He didn't want to lose anyone on the team, especially someone like L.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

"Not yet, but he should be around soon." Watari said. "I'll go to sleep, he should come a few minutes after I do since you said he comes when everyones asleep." Watari pointed out before leaving the room.
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Death Note   Death Note - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 4:39 am

"I'll try to be as quick as I can." Rem promised.

"So then Light and I are just going to sit back this time?" Ryuk asked. Normally he and Light didn't really sit on the sidelines at least not that much. So sitting back and letting things take it's course was something new.

---

"Very well." L said. He got his phone out to send a quick text message to Mello, he texted which room he was in and told him that the security system knows to let him inside. So now all he had to wait until Mello arrived, he did wish he asked Watari to bring him a cake or something to snack on. However, he would technically survive without it at least for tonight.
Back to top Go down
XxDuelistGuyxX
EnderLava
EnderLava
XxDuelistGuyxX

PostSubject: Re: Death Note   Death Note - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 4:49 am

"Not exactly, There is one job we have to do Ryuk. But I'll discuss that when it happens." Light said in a slightly dark tone. "In any case, here is the plan. Raku is going to follow with me inside HQ, it'll take 1~ minute to get inside. From there, she'll hide under the table. It'll take 2~ minutes for me to get L over there. From our information right now. It will take roughly 3-4~ minutes to get L next to Raku. This is where the hard part comes in. Rem will not kill L on sight, he will instead kill one of the other members of the task force. He will, however, remember L's name. The death will distract the task force. Thats when beyond comes and throws a brick through the glass of HQ. I'll volunteer to go and see what happened. In all the confusion, even if they don't allow me, someone will go outside. That is when Raku makes her escape. This event will take 5~ minutes to happen. This leaves us with less than 1~ minute of time to spare. We can't mess up or Raku will be turned in. We can't allow any loose time. Are there any objections/statements for this plan?" Light said. He knew this plan was a long one, but if it worked he would win.

Beyond seemed to be okay with the idea.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mello came through the door and went toward L. "Hey, So I hear your having trouble with this Kira case." Mello stated as he took a bite of his chocolate bar.
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Death Note   Death Note - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 4:57 am

"That's sounds just fine to me." Raku said.

"That should be just fine, but just make sure she doesn't get caught Light Yagami." Rem said in a dark tone.

---

"Sort of, I thought it might be a good idea to have someone I fully trust and someone with my thinking to help out. Now then here's what's your going to be doing at least for a while. The others know that someone is suppose to be coming over here, but they don't know when. For now I have set up a secret room for you to stay at and you have full access to all cameras and any security systems. For now I will be hiding you right under their noses, don't worry about food. I left a pretty good supply of chocolate bars in the cupboards for you and no one knows about the secret room, but me. Not even Watari knows that there is a secret room. Also there are these two last things I must tell you. We are looking for Raku Amane who had broken into here once and if you ever know where she is feel free to text me. The last thing is that if I ever die soon then that means Light Yagami is Kira, understood?" L said. He had somewhat of a plan to find and capture Raku, but he decided it would be best for Mello to sit back and watch instead of explaining everything. He got up from his chair, took Mello's hand, and started to quietly lead him to his secret room just for him.
Back to top Go down
XxDuelistGuyxX
EnderLava
EnderLava
XxDuelistGuyxX

PostSubject: Re: Death Note   Death Note - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 5:03 am

"I can only guarantee what I can accomplish." Light said, "If time gets a bit too strict, then she has to leave the area immediately. I won't be able to save her if she appears out of the blue." Light stated, he wasn't trying to be rude, but he had to get that point across.

"I'll try to do my part on time, so that should make for a getaway if it fails." Beyond stated.

----------------------------------------

"Sure, I can manage that. But I'm curious, what if Kira knew you were suspecting Light and used that to your advantage? I'm having a bit of a hard time believing Kira is blind, but the theory that Kira would kill you to make Light looks suspicious makes sense." Mello asked. He was slightly confused on L's reasoning.
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Death Note   Death Note - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 5:10 am

"Well I hope you have a backup plan just in case. If anything bad happens to her I will kill you Light Yagami." Rem stated.

Who knew that she would be so protective of a human. Ryuk thought.

Raku was for once a bit scared when said that, she didn't want Light to die. However, she didn't want anything bad to happen to her either.

---

"Light I believe is Kira. Everything points to him, he was attacked by a student just when I started to suspect him and the student said he was Kira. Isn't that a bit odd? He was trying to throw us off our tracks, but that made me suspect him even more. Not to mention who says Light is working alone? Kira most likely from what I can assume to be 3-4 helpers. There is that fact that Raku looked over to Light and said she was Kira, she is most likely one of his helpers. She could've said that in order to confuse me and make me doubt that Light is Kira which is why it's important that we find her." L explained. Mello still had much to learn from him, he wasn't at his level of deductive reasoning just yet.
Back to top Go down
XxDuelistGuyxX
EnderLava
EnderLava
XxDuelistGuyxX

PostSubject: Re: Death Note   Death Note - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 5:22 am

[role]"I won't allow anything bad to happen to her. Don't worry." Light reassured Rem, "In any case, I suppose thats it until tomorrow. Remember the plan for tomorrow." Light said.[/role]

[role]"I suppose that makes sense. Alright then, I'll keep an eye on the place." Mello said as he took another bite. He was up for the challenge of finding Kira, and Kira being Light just made it seem all the more worthwhile.[/role]

(Does it show up like its supposed to? Tried to get the custom BBcode thing again since I fixed the image problem)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Death Note   Death Note - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 2:22 pm

(I think so Razz)

"Ok Light I will. Have Beyond text me when you're about to enter or something." Raku promised.

---

"Good, now then here's your room. If you have any theories or any plans feel free to text me since it might not be the best to call me." L said and closed the door behind him once Mello was inside his new room.
Back to top Go down
XxDuelistGuyxX
EnderLava
EnderLava
XxDuelistGuyxX

PostSubject: Re: Death Note   Death Note - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 7:46 pm

[role]"I will, but incase something extreme happens, at around 6~ minutes of being in there without a text, you should run out immediately" Beyond stated.[/role]

[role]"Alright" Mello said as he sat down in his chair. He knew this part may be boring but eventually it will start picking up again.[/role]
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Death Note   Death Note - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 7:49 pm

"Ok, I will." Raku said.

---

L just went over to sit in his room. He did take a chocolate bar from Mello's secret room while he wasn't looking. He should at least have a little something sugary to eat.
Back to top Go down
XxDuelistGuyxX
EnderLava
EnderLava
XxDuelistGuyxX

PostSubject: Re: Death Note   Death Note - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 8:12 pm

NEXT DAY

[role]Light was about a block away from HQ, he was with Raku ready to initiate the plan. "Are you ready?" Light asked Raku. Beyond had already started to get into position.[/role]

[role]Mello was still awake watching the security cameras.[/role]
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Death Note   Death Note - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 8:14 pm

"Yeah. I'll turn invisible now." Raku said and turned invisible.

"You never told me this other part of your plan Light." Ryuk said.

---

L was still in his room just working on his laptop. He did have a feeling that something was about to happen, but he knew that no matter what happened Mello would be able to capture it all on film.
Back to top Go down
XxDuelistGuyxX
EnderLava
EnderLava
XxDuelistGuyxX

PostSubject: Re: Death Note   Death Note - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 8:17 pm

[role]"It's a part that I myself will accomplish." Light reassured Ryuk. Light then started to walk over to HQ. He was pretty nervous now that the plan started, but you couldn't tell.[/role]

[role]"Well it looks like this 'Kira' is here now" Mello said to himself as Light walked in.[/role]
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Death Note   Death Note - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 8:19 pm

Raku was extremely nervous, but when you're invisible no one can tell. She hoped that there were a lot of knock over objects around, she would have to be more focused on following Light then the objects around her. To her she had no real idea on how to get out of the building, she would have to find the way out herself or try to follow Light outside.
Back to top Go down
XxDuelistGuyxX
EnderLava
EnderLava
XxDuelistGuyxX

PostSubject: Re: Death Note   Death Note - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 8:22 pm

[role]Light and Raku enter HQ, Light then goes over to L. "Hey Ryuzaki, how has the investigation been going?" Light asked. It was then that he realized that he never exactly told them about L's alias. So he hoped that Raku would be able to tell that it was him.[/role]
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Death Note   Death Note - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 8:27 pm

Raku did remember seeing this guy before, when she first broke inside. She didn't know for sure if that was L, but she would be sure to remember his name.

"It's been going just fine. We're still waiting for my friend to come by though." L answered. He had a feeling that Light was up to something, but he didn't fully know what.
Back to top Go down
XxDuelistGuyxX
EnderLava
EnderLava
XxDuelistGuyxX

PostSubject: Re: Death Note   Death Note - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 8:34 pm

[role]"Well, Its good see that everythings going good." Light stated, he more or less meant the fact that his plan was working, but L couldn't know about that. "I'm kindof curious, whats your friend like?" Light asked. He thought it was an innocent enough question.[/role]
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Death Note   Death Note - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 8:39 pm

"You'll find out for yourself soon enough." L stated. He was somewhat buy himself time to figure out what Light would be up to, he didn't underestimate the hybrid at all. He swished his tail around as though he knew someone other then Light was in the room.

Raku flicked her tail nervously, she didn't know over anything. However, if anyone in the room had sensitive hearing they would be able to hear a small wooshing sound and then nothing more.

L had been able to hear the sound, he didn't look like he did though. So the squirrel is back, hopefully it'll be easier to capture her this time. I can have Mello play back the sound later on one we catch her. I won't let her escape this time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Death Note   Death Note - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Death Note
Page 5 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kolerin Forests :: Other Stuff :: Other Roleplays-
Jump to: