The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Oh mai... This is new...(2)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Blueleaf
Devashroud Second in Command
Blueleaf

Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 10:07 pm

(Roy: *grabs Laura and hides with her* You don't wanna know about Old me. ono" 'E's fucked up. Eet's kuite surpriseeng ze development, to be 'onset..... 

Well, you really don't wanna know my other Roys... And not KHS Roy. I have a zombie apocalypse Roy (his hair was just recently cut with a knife, btw), a human HighSchool Roy, and one for a play for Drama (this is a long story, but we started script writing, and I couldn't help myself). So yeah. But no Old!Roy. ono 

Yes. Just yes. o3o 

Definitely. And I need some Philloh and Tinson. Because reasons. >w< 

GOOD. YOU BETTER KEEP IT BECAUSE I LOVE IT. 

Rachel: *hugs and purrs* <3)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 10:10 pm

(Laura: omo' ...

Hehehe... >w<

YES. I SHALL KEEP IT. <3

And I shall come up with a starting post. XD)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 10:17 pm

(Roy: ono" 

I have like six versions of Roy's character.... All in my head. It's not fun. At all. ono" 

<3 YES! 

And okay. I also posted art. o7o )
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 10:31 pm

After worrying over Roy for a few days, Laura was kind of tired out. It didn't help that the bat was staying in her bed, so when he fell asleep without her acting as a teddy bear, she had to try to make herself comfortable on the couch, only to constantly get up during the night to check on her sickly boyfriend. Now, she was sitting out on the couch, a basket of clean laundry sitting on the floor in front of her and a half-folded shirt in her lap... she had started to tiredly doze off there on the couch while folding laundry, and since she hadn't left her home all day, she hadn't bothered covering up with her shawl and green robes. Rather, she was in a tank top and sweatpants, and her hair was a fluffy mess around her head, since she had forgotten to brush it that morning. She yawned, her eyelids heavy and bruised-looking from the shadows under her eyes.

---

Now that there were no more secrets making things strange between him and Stone, Scotty was no longer finding himself confused and locked in thought. They didn't see much of Aaron lately, since he was spending most of his time alone or with Nani, so the peace of the house was only broken occasionally. At the moment, he wanted to get some fresh air-- sure, he worked outside, but the weather was so nice he didn't want to come back in! So, he went to find Stone to see if he wanted to go for a leisurely stroll with him, just for the heck of it.

---

Meanwhile, there was a sort of little reunion between the Foster siblings and their significant others... Shiloh was having a hard time healing and adjusting to her new life, plagued by nightmares and paranoid behavior, and still too weak to be on her feet too long. In an attempt to lighten things up at her and Phillip's place, Greyson suggested that he and Tina visit, which was just what they were going to do today.

The pangolin was a little nervous about spending time around Shiloh, but he liked Phillip, so it wasn't all bad. He tried not to act worried as he gave Bebe a snack before they left, looking up at Tina, "You think it'll go alright...? From what I hear, she's not doing well at all... I don't wanna stress her out, but Phillip could use some good company..." It was just one of those difficult situations.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 10:52 pm

(Dammit Roy! *flails* 

Roy: Sorry.... ono" 

Now he feels bad. ^^" )

The days seemed to drag on, as Roy was trapped really, in his fever attacked body. However, he was slowly getting better, which was great, both for him, and for Laura. Since he had started getting better, he was antsy when it came to staying in bed all day, even though Laura insisted that he should stay in bed. Well, he couldn't just let her care for him all the time, as she was really tired, from what Roy observed. He couldn't let this go on for much longer, because he was starting to feel bad for taking up so much of her time. 

The bat swung his longer legs over the side of the bed, and hesitated, before standing. His headaches were starting to get better, which was great, but it still hurt to move in general, so it was a bit of a struggle to get up while fighting the urge to throw up or pass out. He remembered that Laura told him she had to do laundry, and was in the living room if he needed her, but she looked exhausted. He didn't want to push her anymore than he already was. 

Roy took a breath, just clad in a shirt and light pants because of his fever, and exited out of the bedroom. He had a pretty good layout of Laura's apartment, so it didn't take long before he found Laura half-asleep on the couch with a partly folded shirt in her lap. Shit.... Picking his way around the folded piles, he knelt down before Laura, "'ey.... Are you okay?" His accent was still stronger than normal, as he was all stuffed up, "You should rest.... Ze laundry can wait, and I'll be fine." He hated seeing her so tired, especially since it was because it was his fault, initially. 

---

Stone looked behind him when he heard someone calling his name, and he turned to see Scotty approaching him. Like usual, the hybrid's face reddened, but he managed a bit of a smile, "Hey, Scotty. What's going on?" The sheep was in a good mood, which was good to have. 

---

"Yes, Greyson, it'll be fine. I promise." The otter was just finishing up with getting her things ready before they left, but Greyson was acting a little paranoid, which wasn't good at all, "Just, we can't push Shiloh.... I've only really talked to her a few times-- one of which was to cut her hair. You just have to be patient, and give her some space, because she's been through a lot...." And she also knew her brother needed some company, especially since he was a little stressed out, and more prone to his seizures, which Tina didn't want to happen.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 11:10 pm

(Royyyyyy... She volunteered. Remember that. XD)

"I'm awake!" Laura gasped, lifting her head and snapping awake for a moment when Roy spoke to her. She sat there a moment, then smiled tiredly at him, murmuring, "Hi, sweetie..." Her head leaned against him for a moment, and then she jolted upright again, "H-hey! You're supposed to be in bed!" She shoved the laundry away, so she could pay attention only to Roy, "Why are you uhhhaa--" Her sentence broke off in a yawn, and she shook her head a little to stay awake, "Why are you up...?"

---

"Want to go for a walk?" Scotty asked, his ears perked up, "I want some fresh air, and you should come... Et'll be fun." He noticed the blush, but it didn't bother him anymore, now that he knew about Stone and his feelings for him.

---

Greyson nodded, "I know... she still makes me nervous, though..." He scooped Bebe up when she finished her snack, setting her on his shoulder, "I guess we're ready to go. You ready?" He rubbed the top of Bebe's head to keep his hand busy, unable to help but feel a little jittery.

Meanwhile, Shiloh wasn't exactly in any shape to go intimidating someone. She was in bed, just not having the will to get up, sprawled flat on her back, without using any of the pillows. She went through bouts of depression and determination, one day being too miserable to get out of bed or eat, and the next pushing herself to start getting back into shape. It seemed hopeless, and if she didn't improve, it was only a matter of time before the healers became involved again... Some days Shiloh just sat there and cried for seemingly no reason, and even Maude couldn't comfort her... At the moment, she at least wasn't crying, but she wasn't making any effort to do anything aside from breathe.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 11:21 pm

(Roy: I know. Buht steell. ono ) 

"I could ask you ze same kuestion." Roy replied, really not liking the way that Laura was very much overtired and looked like she could sleep through anything right now, "And to be 'onest, I'm not tired." As much as he still felt terrible, he didn't feel exhausted, which was nice, "Can you take a break, even for a leettle beet....? I'll be fine." He didn't have to take his medicine for a few hours, and he could always just do it himself, so it wasn't that much of a big deal. 

---

"A walk?" A little surprised by the question, Stone ended up nodding after a second, "Okay, we can do that. Do you have a specific place where you wanna go?" Stone didn't want to go near the forest at all, but walking in the area before it was nice, especially with the trees scattered about for shade. 

---

"Yeah, I am. Let's go." Smiling a little to Greyson for some reassurance, the otter exited their little apartment and held the door open for Greyson-- she honestly couldn't help it, especially since it annoyed the pangolin since he was supposed to do it for Tina only. The otter said multiple times that he really didn't have to do that, but Greyson never listened. 

---

Phillip, honestly, was kind of depressed himself. However, it wasn't really about himself. He had his own issues that he could deal with later. It was Shiloh. There was no better way to explain it. He really didn't know what to do with her depression and determination mood swings, and just wanted to give her space right now. The otter was trying to take some downtime for himself, as he couldn't let this stress him out because of his seizures, but it was better said than dome. He just sighed, massaging his temples as he attempted to read a book on the couch, but he hadn't heard from Shiloh all day... Just as long as she wasn't crying, which was good.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 11:40 pm

"But I have so much to do..." Laura complained, but she leaned forward to rest her head on him again. She was quite tired, and couldn't deny that, but she was worried about what would happen if she even took just a few hours to sleep, "How are you feeling...? Are you okay?" She draped her arms around him, forgetting all about her laundry as she tiredly rubbed her cheek against him.

(Sleepy Laura is sleepy. XD)

----

"Just anywhere es fine weth me," Scotty replied, not really sure how many places there were to walk to. They could just enjoy the fresh air, and see where their feet brought them. He shrugged, just happy that Stone agreed to go spend some time with him.

----

Greyson made a bit of a face when Tina held the door for him, but resisted complaining. Today was not the day to fuss over his manly pride, since they were going to go check on two people who very much needed their attention, "Alright... C'mon, let's prepare to go give out some tough love." If Shiloh and Phillip weren't taking care of themselves, it would be up to Grey and Tina to decide how best to handle it.

----

Unable to take it anymore, Shiloh snapped, wanting out of the bedroom. She rolled over to the edge of the bed, forcing herself to get to her feet-- she felt so feeble anymore, like she was going to fall over and break into pieces... she hated it. The hedgehog meekly made her way across the room, out the door, and into the living room where Phillip was. She didn't say a word to him, instead quietly walking over and plucking his book off his lap while he was rubbing at his head; she promptly took the book's place, sitting on the otter's lap and curling up in a little ball, still silent. Shivering slightly, though she had only been out of bed for a matter of a minute or two, she leaned against Phillip and held onto him, rasping quietly, "We seem so hopeless right now..."
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 11:53 pm

Smiling a little to Laura, the bat shifted so he sat down next to her, and pulled a bit of a face because he sat down too fast, but the pain in his head passed enough so that he didn't feel like he was going to pass out.... Again. The bat kept his arms around Laura, and let her tiredly lean against him, "Well, zat depends on whaht your definition of 'okay' ees. Buht for ze most part, I can walk without feeleeng really dizzy, and my cough ees goeeng away, wheech ees nice." His fever was still in place, and it was evident from the way his hair was flat against his forehead, and the slight blush on his face that didn't go away, "Buht enough worryeeng about me, okay?" 

---

"Okay." Stone said, before following after Scotty to the outdoors. The hybrid had a bit of a hard time keeping up with Scotty's bigger strides, but he didn't complain. The fresh air felt good against him, especially since I helped clear his head, "Ah.... This is nice...." 

---

"Alright." Tina was quiet as she walked next to Greyson after the otter locked the door to their apartment. She knew where her brother lived, so she was mostly guiding the pangolin and Chao. She just really hoped they were okay.... They didn't deserve what they were going through now. 

---

Phillip bit back a bit of a groan, distracted by faint pain in his head to really notice Shiloh finally leaving the bedroom to approach the otter. However, he managed to look up when the hedgehog closed the book and plucked it off his lap, but he didn't say anything. He was also faintly surprised that Shiloh just curled up in his lap like that, but he didn't push her away as he wrapped his skinny arms around her and held her close to him. He hadn't been eating well, so he was quite bony, and not that comfortable to be used as a chair, "I know.... I know.... I hate it...."
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 12:05 am

"It's hard not to worry about you, silly..." Laura snorted, a somewhat crooked smile on her face as she tiredly leaned against him, "You're the one who gets fevers so bad you can't even walk to the bathroom by yourself..." She yawned and itched at one of the straps of her tank top, then remembered she was wearing a tank top and suddenly got all red in the face, since she was normally in very modest, loose-fitting clothes. Deciding to ignore it the best she could, since Roy didn't seem to notice the different, she gently rubbed at Roy's chest through his thin t-shirt, "I'm glad you're getting better, though..."

---

Scotty looked back at Stone, glad to see him enjoying himself, "Et es lovely out... you should come outside more often. Et's a lot nicer than our old camp, weth these open fields enstead of just the woodland..." He took in a deep breath and let it out with a contented sigh, "I love working out here. I belong outside en the fresh air!"

---

Greyson followed Tina, hoping that her brother and his girlfriend weren't in too bad of shape... He was prepared to go into serious mode if necessary, and take action to help them. He couldn't bear it to see Tina become an emotional mess because the ones she cared about were sick and miserable...

---

"I keep giving up...." Shiloh sighed, not caring that Phillip wasn't all that comfortable a chair. The physical contact was enough of an emotional comfort to be worth it, "But then I decide not to, because I've got you to live for yet, but... it's just so hard sometimes..." She knew why they were so haunted, and it wasn't because of Julianne. There was someone who hurt them far more personally. The person who abused Phillip while he was still a Sect prisoner, and tried time and time again to hurt them both, succeeding when he was given permission to give Shiloh the wounds that nearly took her life... "We won't be able to feel comfortable anywhere until he's dead, Phillip... we both know it..."
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 12:17 am

Okay, case in point.... That was indeed true, but that was when his fever was really, really bad.... It was still high now, but it was nothing compared to what it had been a few days ago. He nearly passed out, even, when he had to use the bathroom, which is something he would not like to happen again. He was indeed a little distracted by his pounding head, so he didn't notice what Laura was wearing, "I am, too.... And zank you for putteeng up wiz eet..." He felt more at ease now, especially since Laura was rubbing at his chest again, which was something he really liked, "Buht, can I at least take care of you? At least once?" 

---

"Yeah, I really should...." Stone spent a lot of time inside, just because he wasn't much of a nature person. However, it was hard to ignore nice days like this. The hybrid managed a smile at Scotty's last comment, as if was very true, and quite amusing. 

---

Tina was pressed up against Greyson's side now, needing his support as she tried to pull a brave face, but it didn't go with her face shape very well. Her hardened eyes just couldn't stay, and turned back to the gentle, almost timid expression she usually wore. Dammit, I have to be strong.... It's about Phillip and Shiloh.... They need you. You have to be there for them, especially Shiloh.... 

---

".....I know. And please tell me you didn't forget the promise I made to you.... I'll kill Sven myself once I'm allowed on the battlefield again.... I'll end it once and for all." He knew that vengeance wouldn't heal the physical and mental scars that the cobra gave them, but a lot of people were scared of him.... It wasn't just about him and Shiloh, but everyone as a whole. He didn't want anyone to go through what they did with Sven. Not any single one of the DevaShrouds.
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 12:20 am

(I am back with beautiful hair 030)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 12:25 am

(Hallo!)
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 12:27 am

(Rp? I might make two posts XD)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 12:28 am

(Beautifullllll...! Hai Sil. XD)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 12:28 am

(I'm actually going to bed now... Sorry. *faceplants* I'm tirrreeeeedddd..... G'night!)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 12:32 am

Laura shook her head, "I don't need taken care of... I just need a nap..." She tiredly look up at him, "You don't have to sit here with me if you don't want to... you've been bedridden for days." He had to be ten kinds of antsy right now, and she would understand if he just wanted to move around the apartment for a little while.

---

"So, how have you been, lad?" Scotty asked, since they weren't together all day, while he worked outside in the fields. He looked down at the slightly smaller hybrid, glad to see him enjoying himself-- he seemed to be easily put down, like he beat himself up a lot over silly things.

---

(Greyson, it's time for you to dote over more people than just Tina. >83)

Rubbing Tina's arm in an attempt to bring her some comfort, Greyson said, "Listen, if they're in as bad a shape as we think they are... We're gonna step up and take care of them. You know me, I can't let them just struggle..." He was going to give them a degree of tough love they never thought possible, by doting on them to the point of seriously getting on their nerves. However, it would be worth it if their health improved.

---

"But at this rate, neither of us will be on the battlefield..." Shiloh told him, being honest, "Look at us... we've both lost weight, and I can still barely walk around by myself... we need to make a change, or we'll keep getting worse..." It was hard for them to take care of themselves, though... "Maybe we need help..."
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 12:32 am

(Hehe, I'm getting tired too... It's past midnight... *dies*)
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 12:34 am

"I-I'm in here! You can c-come in..." he said and sniffled. he had been crying a little bit before Marie came, but he was wiping away the vapor before she came in. He didn't hear her asking him why he ran, his hearing felt a bit off.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 12:50 am

(I'm gonna head to bed, too... But I'm totally plotting some stories to write tomorrow. eue Storiessss!)

Marie hesitantly opened the door and stepped inside, "H-hey... Are you okay...?" She was the one who had fainted, yet poor Duel seemed in even more distress.
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 12:55 am

"I don't know...but are you ok Marie, y-you fainted." Duel said, he curled his fluffy tail around himself.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 8:33 am

"Well, I would razair zhust seet down for a beet because I don't want to take any chances, buht I wahnt to 'elp out. I can fold ze laundry, eef you wahnt." Okay, he had to admit that was kind of awkward, especially since most of Laura's stuff was in it, but he tried to ignore that thought, "I cahn't really seet around and do nozeeng anymore.... So yes, I will take care of you ezair way." He felt like he was suffocating a little with his fever, but he felt cold at the same time with the chills sent down his spine. 

(Roy kind of dotes over Laura.... But not like Greyson to Tina, though. XD) 

---

"Um, I'm alright." Stone replied, thinking that it was more of a lie, but he didn't know how to put his actual feelings into words. Ever since he came out to Scotty and that whole thing happened, he was in a much better mood because Scotty wanted to try a relationship, even though Stone knew the sheep had no idea what he was doing. Honestly, it was amusing. "Better now, though." 

---

(Yaaaaaay! Doting! o7o ) 

Tina was comforted a little by Greyson's words, as she knew he hated to see them struggle. That was probably one of the things she admired about him the most, was that he had a lot to give, and expected very little in return, especially with helping people, "O-of course.... I know....." She smiled a little up at him, "Thank you, for that...." She was looking forward to the day that Phillip was himself again, before the war even started. She knew he would never be exactly the same, and forever haunted by the memories of the Sect, but he would be okay.... Everything would be okay. It was a little hard for Tina to completely convince herself of this, though.

--

"Help sounds great right about now...." Phillip sighed a little, brushing some of his fluffy hair from his face, before returning to hold Shiloh tightly to him, as if she would slip through and never return, "Just, I don't want to be a bother for the healers...." Probably the only good thing was that he was back on his regular dozes of seizure medication, but it didn't completely stop his seizures from happening.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 10:59 am

"I-I'm alright, it's just... I didn't expect that at all...." Marie admitted, looking up at him and feeling guilt set in. He seemed so upset, like he thought her shock was a sign of rejection...

----

Laura thought it over, and decided that folding laundry wasn't something that would tire him out too much, so she consented, "Alright... If you really want to." She rubbed at her eyes, debating on staying in the living room with him or going to bed.

---

Scotty didn't think what his friend said made much sense, and looked kind of blank for a moment before just smiling and saying, "Okay. Et's always good when things get better." He slowed his pace a little as they walked, so Benjy could keep up without trying so hard, and they could be side-by-side.

---

Reaching the door, Grey glanced down at Tina with a small smile, "Don't worry, we'll handle whatever is up with them." He then raised a hand to knock at the door, hoping that Phillip and Shiloh were actually awake and not resting. He'd feel a little bad if he woke them from a nap, since people in their situation seemed like they needed rest.

Hearing the knock at the door, Shiloh glanced up, her conversation with Phillip now interrupted. The hedgehog forced herself to get up off of Phillip, murmuring, "Who could that be...?"
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 11:16 am

"Of course I wahnt to. I cahn't zhust let eet seet 'ere." Roy said, then he smiled a little when she rubbed at her face a little, "Would eet reassure you about me eef you want to sleep on ze couch? I can seet on ze floor eef zat's ze case. I don't mind." 

---

Noticing the blank look on Scotty's face for a second, Stone inwardly cursed, because his response turned out worse than he had expected it to be. Fucking hell.... Trying to ignore it now, the hybrid was inwardly thankful that Scotty slowed down for him, so they could walk side by side, "Yeah...." Now feeling a little awkward, Stone played a little with his hair, as he needed to do something with his hands. 

---

Tina nodded a bit in response, before turning her attention back to the door as Greyson knocked. The otter shifted her weight, a little impatient, but kind of scared at the same time, to see her brother and his girlfriend. She let out a breath, trying to calm down, and it helped a little, but not much. 

Phillip's ear twitched when he heard the knock on the door, and inwardly groaned. Great. Just fucking great.... He kind of didn't want to deal with anyone other than Shiloh today, but he forced himself to ignore the thought as he got up, "I'll get it, Shi." Passing by her before she could protest, if she was about to, the otter opened the door, not really expecting to see Tina and her boyfriend standing there, "Oh, um, hey..." He inwardly cringed, as he must have looked pretty bad, with bags under his eyes and slightly hollow cheeks from not eating.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 12:11 pm

"No, no, I can't make you sit on the floor..." Laura objected, shaking her head. She rose to her feet, turning to look down at him with as stern a gaze she could manage while being sleepy and fluffy, "I'm gonna go lie down, but just yell if you need anything, okay? Or come poke me." She kissed his forehead before heading towards the bedroom, yawning loudly.

(Celeste should totally come home, because it'd be kinda funny and awkward. XD)

---

Scotty looked down at Benjy again, and couldn't help but reach out to ruffle his red hair, noticing that he was acting funny again... he now knew that was because he had feelings for him, though he wasn't always sure what to do about that. He smiled down at him, "Hey, lad... Sorry ef I'm not very good at thes." He knew that his naivety probably didn't help with the awkwardness.

---

(I'll respond to Tinson and Philloh in a moment-- I gotta help my mom catch three of the cats and put them in the kitty carriers... they have a vet's appointment. eme' Let's hope they don't maul my arms, since they know what the carriers mean and tend to freak out...)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 39 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh mai... This is new...(2)
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kolerin Forests :: Kolerin :: Kolerin Roleplay-
Jump to: