The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Oh mai... This is new...(2)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
Blueleaf
Devashroud Second in Command
Blueleaf

Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 12:23 pm

(Yes, she should. o7o And it'll be better since Roy probably doesn't know sign language still, or enough to communicate fully, so he would have to write it down again maybe... And I know Roy would avoid folding Laura's panties, unless she already did them. o3o" 

Roy: >///o' 

Hurhurhur..... eue ) 

"Alright, alright...." Roy said, but he couldn't help but smile a little as Laura tried to give him a stern gaze, not that it was working much. His already red face reddened a little more at the little kiss, but he nodded slightly, inwardly pulling a face at the pain as he watched her move towards the bedroom again. Once the door shut behind her, Roy turned his attention back to the few piles of clothes on the floor and in the basket. There wasn't all that much that Laura didn't do, so it wouldn't take him long. The bat wasn't the best when it came to folding clothes, but he couldn't just let it sit there. Roy shifted to get more comfortable on the couch, feeling a little lopsided because he wasn't wearing his prosthetic wing, and started to fold the laundry-- he was inwardly thankful that Lauea agreed to get sleep, so it wasn't that bad. 

---

Stone ducked a little when Scotty ruffled his hair like that, and the hybrid blushed more, before saying, "It's okay... To be honest, I haven't really been in a relationship before, either." He then reached up to fix his hair, which was sticking up in random directions now. 

---

(Okay. ono" It's alright.)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 12:39 pm

(I'm on my way to the vet with her now. I decided to go and help, because we are bringing three of our five cats, and I'm the only one who can pick up two of them. It was surprisingly easy to get them in the carriers, I guess since I was the one to hold them, but now we have to go to the evil evil vet... ^^')
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 12:42 pm

(Well shit.... Good luck with the vet. ono Are they sick, or is it just a check up?)
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 12:56 pm

"Heh...I guess I'm just a bit unexpected then." Duel replied. He was trying to not look so sad, but he knew he could die today. All Marie had to say was one little word...

----

Malt saw that his tail twitched and smiled a bit. She was glad that he was waking up a bit.

(*may have more evil plans for Malt*

Malt: ono'

*looks at her foot*

Malt: NO! DX

XD)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 1:01 pm

(Oh God Sil..... XD 

Roy: Zhoin zee club..... eme" 

Well, it might just be calf down..... Not knee down. So there. 

Roy: Buht steell! 

NOT BUTS! *shooshes him*

I think I might wait for Chirp to return to RP Nick and Malt, because Quinn might need to look after Nick and stuff when he wakes up, y'know?)
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 1:06 pm

(I will admit Jonah has the most robotic parts, but Malt is second XD

Roy you only have your wing for now...Malt might get a lot more robotic parts. Malt has more robotic parts then you now XD Your arms, part of your side, and tail tip are still attached. I might make Malt loose her left foot, part of her face, an ear, maybe her entire tail, and maybe some more of her torso.

Malt: AH! DX

I am making you loose your left foot...the rest maybe not...maybe

Malt: TnT)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 1:12 pm

(...Good point. XD 

Roy: ... ಠ_ಠ

.....dammit Sil, you're more evil than me! Where the hell did all that come from? XD 

Nick: Sil......

Sssssssh Nick! *shoosh paps him, before giving him chloroform to pass out* o3o" 

Nick: xnx 

Roy: Blue! Whaht ze fuck?! OnO?! 

DO YOU WANT CHLOROFORM?! HUH?! 

Roy: *quickly shakes his head no* ono" 

THAT'S WHAT I THOUGHT!)
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 1:15 pm

(XD It just came out and I might make it happen. Be thankful Blueh isn't doing this to you Roy. Malt is not so lucky...

Malt: Nick! D:

Hehe...

Malt: omo''')
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 1:18 pm

(Roy: She doesn't deesairve eet! At all! 

Roy, I could very much make the sepsis in the future get really bad, and they could cut off your entire leg, and not just from the thigh down, or the knee down. So shush! Or I could make you lose an arm or your other wing! Did you think about that?! 

Roy:  ಠ_ಠ"

Nick: *is unconscious* xnx 

*hands Nick to Malt* Here. Take this. o3o )
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 1:20 pm

(*is totally not doodling Malt* 030

Malt: Nicky! Vake up! DX)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 1:21 pm

(Ooh... You need to draw Nick and her together. eue 

AND WAS THAT 'NICKY'?! eue?! 

Nick: Ngh.... *groans, but doesn't get up* 

He shouldn't be out for much longer. o3o" )
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 1:31 pm

(Yeah...I'll do that next.

Malt: Nicky wake up please DX

XD)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 1:32 pm

(Okay. o3o" I should try to draw Malt as well. 

Nicky..... I love that so much. >w< 

Nick: *groans again, before blearily opening one eye* Agh..... *slowly reaches up to rub at his face, wincing a bit*)
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 1:38 pm

(Yeah XD

Malt: ;~; )
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 1:39 pm

(Nick: Ngh.... Wha....? *is looking a little disoriented as he squints at Malt* 

o3o" )
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 1:42 pm

(Malt: TnT

We must draw some Nalt XD)

-------

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

-------

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 40 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh mai... This is new...(2)
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kolerin Forests :: Kolerin :: Kolerin Roleplay-
Jump to: