The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Oh mai... This is new...

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Blueleaf
Devashroud Second in Command
Blueleaf

Oh mai... This is new... - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 1:04 pm

(Me neither.... o7o")
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 1:07 pm

(*flails* Ummmm... *headdesk*)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 1:09 pm

(Who have we neglected...? And we can probably introduce Issac and Liliian and Raine now.)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 1:14 pm

(And don't forget Aaron's mama! o7o!!!!)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 1:17 pm

(Shit! D8 I knew I was forgetting someone! *facedesks* 

Aaron: I'm going to pretend I didn't hear that.

ouo")
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 1:22 pm

(OHMAIGAWD AARON'S MAMA! <3333333)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 1:24 pm

(DELILAH COME HERE! 

Delilah: ? 

THERE WILL BE FEELS. *dies*)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 1:26 pm

(YES DELILAH COME HERE! *tackles her in a hug*

So, should we start with the airship coming with the foreign aid supplies? Delilah can then tell the Devas why she's there and then she gets her baby boy back. ;7;

Nani: AARON IT'S YOUR MOM! O7O!!)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 1:28 pm

(Delilah: ono?! 

Honey, you're gonna be okay. We're just kind of crazy. ouo" 

Sure, we can do that. o3o And Lillian can finally be introduced-- all 5' 10" of her. And then Issac can also bring feels. 

Aaron: M-mom...?

My feels are going to die. *dies*)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 1:30 pm

(*already making girly feelsy noises*

Isaac: I'm such an epic hero. *puffs out his chest* Bringing women to their children!

Hey, uh, you do realize that your brother is here, too? And your sister? You're gonna be feelsy, too.

Isaac: ;A;

Yeaup. XD Okay, so... should I start? o3o?)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 1:31 pm

(*incoherent noises* ;A; 

Oh Isaac.... XD You're definitely gonna be feelsy. And tease EJ when it comes to Rachel. o3o Isaac also means 'God laughs'.... Which is kind of interesting. ouo"

Rachel: ^///^"

And yes please. o3o")
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 1:36 pm

(Okay, I'll start... ouo"

FEELS. YES.

And yeah, Isaac's name suits him. XDDDD He's lighthearted like EJ, but sassy like Sue... and really tall like Matt.

Isaac: Mwahahahaha!

Oh, shush. Go get your baby brother. *typing*)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 1:37 pm

Oh boy...more feels! ;-; Im not gonna cry...

Zero: Yes you are.

*clings to Zero* FUUUUU!! *cries*

Zero: 0.0! Shit...I didnt think he would *drenched in tears*

Jonah: Good thing that was you and not me...he'd have fried my prosthetics...

Zero: Fuck you Jonah...)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 1:38 pm

(Okay. ^^" 

*grabs tissues* I'm gonna need these..... *dies*

Oh wow.... He's everyone.... XD

Rachel: *looks up at him* ouo"'

Roy: *looks even more up because of the wheelchair* ....

XDDDDD

Poor Zero.... ouo")
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 1:56 pm

The airship's engines hummed softly as the massive hunk of metal sat on the designated space outside Safekeep. The landing spot was just a roughly-drawn, large circle with an 'x' in it, etched out in the dirt. The spinning blades in the huge, round engines on the ship stirred up dust and debris when it was first landing, but now the ship was still, jut making a low whining sound as the engines powered down.

A small mob of Safekeep's people, mainly the basic laborers, were helping to move supplies out of the ship's cargo bay and into the storage rooms of the base itself. There was food, clothing, soap, medicine, bandages, and even some things just for fun; coloring books and crayons for kids, boxes of toys, some small televisions and video players for movies, packs of cards, board games, and some supplies for playing various sports like soccer, baseball, and kickball. Some books, pencils, and notebooks were brought in for schooling the kids, too.

Honestly, the wave of supplies had some people in tears; even simple things like some coloring books and crayons for the children were seen as huge luxuries for these people. Then the soft blankets and new clothes... The aid was more like a godsend.

Isaac, the pilot of the ship, stood by and talked to Ruth, who was overseeing the whole thing while leaving the infirmary in the care of her younger sister. The raccoon was saying, "I've brought someone extra with me, too... A woman came with me and my crew, saying she thought her kid was here with you all. So I brought you another refugee, it seems..."

"Oh?" Ruth was a bit surprised to hear that. "I'd have to meet her and see who she's looking for... we need to know she's the real deal and not a Sect spy or something."

"Aw, this lady isn't spy material... trust me," Isaac replied, chewing on a toothpick that stuck out of his mouth. He used to smoke cigarettes but had quit, and in order to keep his mouth busy as he recovered from that, he now had a habit of holding toothpicks in his mouth and chewing at them.

"Well, I still want to meet her," Ruth said stubbornly, then asked, "Speaking of names, who are you?"

"Wycliff, ma'am, Isaac Wycliff."

"WYCLIFF?!"

"Uh... y-yeah...?"

Then Ruth began explaining that Isaac's passenger wasn't the only one who might find some family here, and while the airship pilot was busy talking to the mouse, the ship's young engineer ran off to get said passenger. Raine was a young mountain lion with an odd fashion sense and a hyperactive personality, but she was a very sweet girl and had enjoyed keeping Delilah Versailles company. The teenager went into the cabin of the ship, finding Delilah anxiously waiting in her room. "Hey, Lilah! C'mon, Isaac says you can come out now. There's a lady here who wants to meet you and help you find your kid!" She excitedly bounced a little in the doorway, her blue eyes round and a big, toothy smile on her face. "You said his name was Eric or something, right?"
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 2:07 pm

(Eric.... XD 

Aaron: I'm gonna pretend I didn't hear that.)

Standing at 5' 10", Lillian Vandyke had accompanied Isaac, Raine, and Delilah on the trip. She had rather bluntly ignored Isaac's attempt at flirting with her (besides that they were on the job, she wasn't exactly interested in men), and was currently helping the basic labourers bring in the supplies. Aurora.... I can't believe there's actually a settlement here.... Besides the Sect. It baffled her how the Sect could actually do this (this was her first time in the country helping out), so she hadn't exactly seen the damage herself until now. Damn.... 

Meanwhile, Delilah Versailles jumped a little when Raine stuck her head into the room, and immediately got to her feet when what the mountain lion told her sunk in, "I-I'm coming, don't worry.... Thank you.... And his name is Aaron." The light grey cougar replied, before shutting the door behind her. Her nerves were acting up-- it was excitement, terror, and relief all rolled up into one. She hadn't seen her son since a few years ago.... And then the war happened. Somehow, he had gotten caught up in this, and had begged to accompany the foreign aid party to bring her there.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 2:13 pm

(Raine: Oops...? o3o')

Raine walked with Delilah out of the huge airship, bringing her outside. She held onto the older woman's hand to make sure they didn't get separated by the large crowd of people carrying the supplies, weaving through the mob until they reached Isaac and Ruth. She was surprised when she found the two of them having a very excited conversation, and asked, "What's happenin'?"

"Well, Miss Versailles..." Isaac turned to look over at Delilah, appearing stunned and almost sheepish. "Looks like you're not the only one who might find some long-lost family here..."

"Versailles?" Ruth looked up at Delilah, raising an eyebrow, "As in, related to Aaron Versailles?" It was a little hard to believe that this nervous-looking blue-eyed woman was related to Aaron, nevermind his mother. She looked so young, too.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 2:18 pm

(Aaron: -_-" 

Oh Raine. XD I like you already.)

Delilah followed after Raine obediently, and was kind of intimidated by the huge crowd of people that they had to weave through. However, she let out a breath once they stopped in front of Isaac, and this very short mouse woman. Delilah wasn't all that tall herself, but Ruth was tiny. She blinked at Ruth, before she nodded, "Y-yes, the very one.... My name is Delilah." She looked eager and anxious to meet her son, while her grip on Raine tightened. "I-is he here?"
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 2:24 pm

(Raine: Thank you! o7o I like you, too! *holds arms out for spontaneous hug*

Yeah... she's perpetually happy. XD)

"Yes, he is..." Ruth replied, though she didn't really care to think about him nor his girlfriend at the moment, since she and Nani had a hell of an argument recently; er, a one-sided argument that involved Ruth yelling and Nani crying. Still, this was a big deal with his mother returning, so she instructed, "Come with me, and I'll see if one of my healers can hunt him down. He should be with Naomi, most likely... Hmm..." She started to walk away, expecting Delilah to follow.

Isaac and Raine went with as well, both to support Delilah and for Isaac to see if any of his own family was actually here.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 2:28 pm

(o7o *hugs Raine* 

Lillian: If she hadn't gone off with Delilah, I'm sure she would have talked my ear off. 

I do imagine that Isaac tried to flirt with Lillian... But it didn't work.... XD)

Delilah followed after Ruth, her nerves keeping her in her rather nervous state. "Who's Naomi?" The cougar asked, as she hadn't heard that name before. Is he dating...? Aurora, I've missed so much.... She felt so in the dark, as she had been absent in his life for a long time-- even more so because she had been a refugee in one of the neighbouring countries that got out as many people as they could at the start of the war.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 2:38 pm

(He probably did when they first met. XD But I imagine the two have been flying together for a while now, with her as his copilot, and he knows that she isn't attracted to men by now. o7o" Now he's more like a somewhat protective friend.)

"Ha! It's a long story... but to put it in a way you'll appreciate, she's the one who's been looking after your son since the day he got here, and it's a good thing she has," Ruth replied, deciding to say some nice things about the ditzy ocelot. Now wasn't the time to be snobby. "They're living together with her father now, but I'm sure they'll be thrilled to have another member of the family to fill up their home."

She led them to the infirmary, to an empty room. "Delilah can come with me, but the rest of you can wait here." She then took Delilah further down the hallway, to the apartment. "Here we are... this is where he lives now." The mouse knocked at the door, calling in, "Hello? Please answer the door!"

Inside, Nani lifted her head when she heard Ruth's voice, not knowing that this time it was good news. "Oh no..." Is she going to yell at me again?
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 2:48 pm

(Yeah, probably. XD)

Delilah blinked a little at the news, and felt some relief after hearing that. Thank Aurora.... I thought he was on his own... She knew that he could take care of himself, but was probably lonely.... Well, not anymore. She followed quietly after Ruth, before they stopped at an apartment door. All of the doors looked really similar to the cougar, and she was tempted to ask if this was the correct door, but decided against it. 

Aaron had lifted his head as well when he heard Ruth outside-- not knowing his mother was here, or really the shipment of supplies from outside countries, he narrowed his eyes, "I'll deal with thish." The panther told Nani, before making his way down the hall to the door. He honestly felt pissed off at the mouse, but he wouldn't be for long. Aaron answered the door, "Ruth, why are you--?" Whatever he was about to say died in his throat, with his anger and annoyance fading. He noticed Delilah, and just stared at her like she had six heads, unbelieving. M-mom?! 

Delilah stared back, shocked to see him. Oh my God... He had grown a lot since the last time she had seen him, with visible scars criss-crossing his face, arms, and ears. His tail was about half the length of what she remembered. The mother's mouth was agape in a gasp, "A-Aaron...?"
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 2:53 pm

Ruth smiled a bit at the look of utter shock on Aaron's face, then stepped back and gestured to Delilah, saying, "Surprise." It was nice to see families being reunited, even if she didn't necessarily get along well with some of the people on a personal level. They've both been through so much, and no matter what they deserve to have each other again.

Nani waited a moment, but then noticed the silence. She got up and nervously shuffled after Aaron, pausing in the middle of the room and asking in a small voice, "What's going on...?" She had no idea that Aaron's mother, who he told her such wonderful things about, was standing right outside the door... That the only family he had ever known had finally returned.

(She's gonna cry... she's totally gonna cry...)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 3:03 pm

(I think we're ALL going to cry. ;A; )

Aaron barely heard Nani's question, as he was too stunned to really understand what the hell was going on. First, he thought he was hallucinating. Secondly, maybe his power was fucking with his head. But he couldn't see his own creations, and he had tried before. Maybe....maybe this was real. The panther managed to find his voice, however soft, "M-mom....?" 

Delilah snapped out of her daze when Aaron spoke, and approached him slowly. She also had a thought that he was not real....but there he was. Scarred from countless battles, and mostly in one piece.... She hadn't noticed Nani, either, as she was too focused on her only son, "O-oh my God....." She sounded speechless, and tears brimmed in her eyes, "A-Aaron...." 

Aaron had his arms around his mother within seconds, as if she would suddenly disappear into thin air. She was quite short and scrawny next to her son, but she paid it no attention. She practically clung to her son, while tears freely flowed down her face, "I-I thought I l-lost you..."
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 3:17 pm

Ruth smiled a bit and stepped back a few more steps, giving the family some space. It was nice to see, but they deserved a private moment. But while the mouse stepped back, Nani crept forward, curious and clueless about what was happening... When the ocelot saw Aaron hugging someone, she was honestly confused, until she heard what they were saying... Then she stiffened in surprise, and stood there with wide eyes. Th-this is...?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh mai... This is new...
Page 7 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kolerin Forests :: Kolerin :: Kolerin Roleplay-
Jump to: