The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Oh mai... This is new...

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Blueleaf
Devashroud Second in Command
Blueleaf

Oh mai... This is new... - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 3:24 pm

(*flops onto the ground* *dies* ;A; )

"M-mom...." Aaron stammered again, his arms winding more tightly around the smaller woman that he thought he would never see again.... He honestly thought she was dead.... "H-how....?" He had to admit that he was crying. Not a lot, but there were tears running down his face. 

"F-foreign a-aid...." Delilah replied, not wanting to ever let go of her son. "T-they brought m-me here after I-I heard about a-a settlement h-here.... I-I was almost c-certain you w-were here.... Y-you're so grown u-up...." 

"I misshed you.... Sho much...."
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 3:32 pm

(Aaahhhh... ;A; *cries*

I just realized that his lisp will be new to her...)

Not having any idea what to do or say, Nani just stood there and watched them. It had been a while since she had seen Aaron cry... normally, the only time he did was when they talked about his mother. Now she was here. What kind of miracle has fallen upon us...? She started to rub at her own face, trying to wipe away the tears forming in her eyes, but it was difficult.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 3:37 pm

(Eeeeeeh...... ;A;

It did suddenly dawn on me, too....)

Delilah had noticed something that either she hadn't noticed before, or something that had happened while she was away.... Frankly, Aaron didn't really know what caused his lisp, either. The young mother didn't dare say it out loud, as it would just ruin the moment. The light grey cougar finally had the ability to let go of her son, and wiped at her face, "I-I did, too.... With e-every passing day...." It was then that she noticed Nani standing there, looking like she was about to break down. Again. 

Aaron saw that, and spoke, "M-mom, thish ish Naomi...." He said, introducing her to his girlfriend, who had been by his side during the time he had almost died from an infection that attacked the old camp.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 3:46 pm

"H-hi..." Nani stuttered, honestly at a loss for words. She hesitantly inched closer to them, grabbing onto Aaron's arm as though suddenly needing support. Was this real? The ocelot stared at Delilah with round eyes as she continued, "Y-you can call me Nani... e-everyone does... I-I just... I can't believe that you're actually... You're here..." This was the woman she had heard so much about. This was her, right here!
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 3:51 pm

Aaron held onto Nani when she grabbed onto him-- he honestly somewhat needed the support as much as she did. It still hadn't sunken in that his mother was here, after about half a decade of being separated. How am I going to tell her that I worked with the Sect against my will....? And that people hate me....? She was a supernatural herself, albeit not violent in any way. 

"H-hello.... My n-name is D-Delilah..." The said cougar introduced, before she smiled a little though her tears, "Aaron t-told you about m-me, didn't h-he....?" She seemed like a nice girl-- very pretty and sweet. She was definitely someone the panther needed. "I-it's nice to meet you..."
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 3:57 pm

Ruth watched them, wondering if she'd have to help a fainted person here in a minute... The three were certainly happy, but overwhelmed.

"H-he did... he told me so much, a-about how important you are to him... A-and every time he started to feel like he wouldn't see you again, I told him... I told him you'd find him. A-and I was right! S-see? She's... she's here now..." Nani looked like she herself couldn't believe it, even though she was the one who had always told Aaron that his mother wouldn't stop searching. The ocelot let go of Aaron with one hand to reach out and touch Delilah's arm, as though she also believed that the woman was an illusion.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 4:05 pm

(Oh my God.... Can Isaac please think that Roy is a girl the first time he meets him....? Please.....? XD 

Roy: ...I'm gonna pretend zat I deed not 'ear zat.)

Aaron looked away, and gnawed at his lip in an attempt to get his emotions under control. He could barely remember the last time he cried-- it was probably the time where they had climbed a tree together. He wasn't too sure. But Nani wasn't lying about that. Delilah was probably one of the most important people in his life.

Delilah had also reached for Nani when the ocelot gently touched her arm, before pulling away to rub at her face, "T-thank you....for t-taking care of h-him when I c-could not.... And f-for giving h-him hope...."
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 4:15 pm

(Hello ^w^)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 4:16 pm

(Hai Sil. owo)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 4:16 pm

(What's up?)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

(RPing and watching a LP of Pikmin 2. o3o)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 4:18 pm

(I finished an anime yesterday owo)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 4:19 pm

(What anime?)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 4:20 pm

(The Future Diary, it's like Hunger Games but more badass.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 4:20 pm

(Oh, cool. I've never heard of it. o3o")
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 4:22 pm

(I can send you the link to the website to watch it. Also there is one character who trolls Second/Yuno and it's one of the best trolls ever XD)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 4:22 pm

(Thanks. o3o" Dunno when I'll have time to watch it, though. ^^" )
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 4:24 pm

(Do you want me to spoil it?)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 4:25 pm

(Um.... Maybe? o3o?)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 4:25 pm

(OH GAWD YES. XDDDDD

I have therapy here soon, and apparently my brother is not allowed to come home so... when he gets out of the hospital later this week, he's going to be on his own. The hospital is even saying that what he's doing is just drug addiction and bullshit, so even they don't want him for long. *headdesk* I'll rant at my therapist about it. She's wonderful for that.)

Nani couldn't help but wrap her arms around Aaron and hold onto him for a moment, since he was crying. "H-he deserves love and family... Your son is a wonderful person, and very precious to me." She squeezed the panther tightly in her arms, sniffling a little. "Of course I'd be there for him... I always will be. Aaron, please don't bite your lip like that-- you're gonna bleed. Just cry, it's okay."
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 4:31 pm

(Roy: eme I 'ate you. 

We know. ouo"

I hope you feel better after talking to her.... omo)

Aaron swallowed, and stop gnawing on his lip. The panther ran a hand though his hair, while letting out a breath, "I-I'm okay.... I'm o-okay...." He really hoped no one saw him like this.... But honestly, he kind of didn't care right now. Aaron wrapped his arms around Nani, also holding her tightly, as he couldn't really help it. 

Delilah was still sniffling a little, but managed to calm herself down a little. She turned to Ruth, and smiled slightly, though her eyes were still red, "T-thank you.... I t-think we're okay...."
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 4:37 pm

(C'mon duty day...end already!!!!! *flails* DX)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 4:58 pm

(My parents decided to come with me. I'll poof in like 5-10 minutes.)

Ruth nodded, "Alright, I'll go take care of the others. I can't believe we've got another Wycliff on our hands." She turned and walked away, going to see if she could hunt down little Elliot and his sister.

----

Nani rubbed Aaron's back a moment, then said, "Let's go inside, a-and we can all have tea and talk. And we can introduce Papa to you, Delilah." She stepped back and tried to nudge the Versailles into the house, still sniffling a little. "And I'll find a box of tissues..."
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 5:13 pm

(I'll spoil the characters and their deaths.

First/Yukki: His diary allows him to know what's happening around him, but he doesn't really know anything about himself because of that. At first he didn't want to win to become a god because he didn't have a real reason to want it until later on. Later on his mother was killed by his dad and he wants his dad to own up. His dad apologizes and wants to make amends to his son before he's taken to prison. Some people then kill his dad when he is walking with his son, Yukki snaps and kills everyone who murdered his dad and tried to kill him too. He eventually wins, but goes into a depression because his ally Second/Yuno, his girlfriend, kills herself so that he can win.

Second/Yuno: Her diary allows her to know what will happen to her beloved Yukki. She is insane and will do whatever Yukki wants her to do. Before the Survival Games even started she killed her adoptive parents and kept their bodies locked up in a cage before burying them years later. She is in love with Yukki to a very scary extent. She is also the person who has killed the most people. She suicides to let Yukki win.

Third/Takao: His diary (if you look it up)allows him to know about his murder victims. We don't know much about him and he is the first to die in the Survival Games. He dies when Yukki throws a dart and it breaks his phone/Future Diary.

Forth/Kurusu: His diary allows him to tell what's happen to criminals. He wants to become god so that he can save his son from death. He is also with the police force, he makes an alliance with First and Second to save them from Ninth. He eventually turns on them thus breaking the alliance, he is killed when he breaks his phone/future diary.

Fifth/Reisuke: His diary tells him what he will preform in the morning, evening, and night. His is also a four year old boy with two hand puppets, don't let him fool you though. He can find ways to kill you and make it look like an accident. He wants to become god to show that he doesn't depend on his parents. He died when Yuno destroys his coloring book/future diary.

Sixth/Tsubaki: Her diary tells her what her followers see. She is a leader of a cult and she has very bad eye sight. She can only see up to her arm length, she has many followers so it doesn't bother her. She wants to become god to destroy the "unseen" world. She dies when Yukki throws a dart at her scroll/future diary.

Seventh/Marco/Ai: His diary will tell him what will happen to his wife Ai and vice versa. The lovers are both the number seven. Ai dies from a wound Yuno gave her while Marco dies from a pole sticking out of him.

Eighth/Kamado: Her diary allows other people to have diaries and they won't die if their diary is destroyed. She raised Marco and Ai in her orphanage. She never wanted to become a god, but it was because her children wanted her to be one that she got involved. She dies when Yuno stabs her, but she asks Yukki that if he becomes god to make a safe world for the children.

Ninth/Minene: Her diary allows her to always find an escape route. She is called a terrorist and loves bombs. Her originally wanted to become god to destroy religion, but changes her mind when befriending Yukki. Eventually falls in love with Nishijima, but he dies when he saved her from dying. She got angry at Yukki because he made a slip up and she tries to kill him. She was about to kill him, but couldn't because he reminds her of her younger self and Yukki shoots her. Before she dies she tries to blow up the vault that Eleven is keeping himself in with a heart monitor bomb. It explodes, but she is still alive because of Dues/God. She survives in a new world and marries Nishijima and has his kids who are half god.

Tenth/Tsukishima: His diary allows him to control his dogs by voice command. He was a wealthy dog breeder who fitted his dogs with metal jaws to help him kill people faster. He dies when Fourth shoots him.

Eleventh/John: His diary allows him to peek at everyone else's diary, but this can lead to false information. He is also the creator of the diaries and he is the mayor. He is also the one who convinced Dues to create the Survival Games. He dies when Yuno shoots him in the head.

Twelfth/Hirasaka: His diary tells him what evil deeds will happen. He is blind, but has great hearing and he is also good with hypnosis. He is trying to be a superhero with a whole costume and everything, he wears a bag over his head that looks like an eye and wears black for everything else. He wants justice, but his version is very different. Justice to him means the one who wins has justice. He dies when Yuno slices his throat.

Akise: He has a diary that allows him to make predictions of the other's diaries. he is not a real future diary owner, he only has one because of Eighth. He is in love with Yukki and wants to help him be free from Yuno. He also is a huge troll to Yuno when he says out loud, "What I feel for Yukki is more than friendship." and nearing the final fight he kisses Yukki before going to fight Yuno. He is able to give Yukki a hint to who Yuno really is before Yuno decapitates him.

Wow this took a while XD btw my favorite character is Ninth because she's badass and she makes everything fun ^w^)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 5:21 pm

(Okay. 

Holy shit Sil.... o.o I didn't expect all that....)

Delilah watched Ruth go, and honestly felt happy that Isaac found some of his family. Maybe not his parents, but family. When then turned her attention back to her son and Nani, while nodding, "O-okay..." The cougar slipped inside, her mind not really fully wrapping around that she was with her son now, while Aaron and Nani followed in behind. Aaron was still sniffling, rather childishly, but was slowly stopping.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh mai... This is new...
Page 8 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kolerin Forests :: Kolerin :: Kolerin Roleplay-
Jump to: