The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Oh mai... This is new...

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2014 5:35 pm

"Shouldn't I be asking you that question? I could hear you screaming." Minene replied. She normally didn't need anything as she could just get it herself. She could also hear him sliding and crawling on the wet floor. The bad feeling that she kept having hadn't gone away yet. So I guess the bad part wasn't him being clumsy, she thought.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
Devashroud Second in Command
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2014 5:42 pm

Lance knocked at the door to Roy's place. He had the limb itself fully assembled and ready to go...minus the Nervenet connection which he still needed to test...of course given his limited resources he had to use Roy rather than a net hook up which he would have in a perfect world...or at least one that wasnt destroyed by assholes like Julianne.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2014 5:53 pm

(Roy: -_-"

o3o"... At least EJ won't have a seizure (hopefully) in Pantheon for when P!Roy gets his wing made. o7o"

Roy: -n-"

P!Roy: Again, why the hell are you bringing me into this?

Because I can'f use KHS!Roy. Razz

KHS!Roy: oAo"...)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2014 6:15 pm

After not getting an answer from Roy, Lance knocked again, "Yo! Roy! You here?"

"What the deal beatin down the bat's door Lance?" A familiar voice asked. That was Zero.

"Yeah. Gotta test the Nervenet on him." He replied still waiting.

Last edited by CharmedPluto on Tue Aug 26, 2014 6:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2014 6:21 pm

(Roy: Suddenly you're me...?

XDDD

I was waiting for Chirpy to start, but I'll do it now. o7o")

Roy still hadn't really gotten the hang of moving his wheelchair on his own, so it took him longer than it would have been if he was able to walk. He was still clad in his pyjamas, with his hair messily pulled back out of his face as he answered the door. The bat looked a little irritated, but it was still kind of early, "I 'eard you ze first time, Lance. You too, Zehro. I 'aven't exactly got ze controls for zis zing down completely."
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2014 6:43 pm

Zero made a face, "Damn Roy did you sleep last night? You look like ass."

Lance facepalmed Way to be subtle Zero...

"Im just dropping by cause..." The vulpine paused searching for the right words, "I need to borrow you for a quick volt check."

Last edited by CharmedPluto on Tue Aug 26, 2014 6:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2014 6:45 pm

And yes Blueh I am now Roy...after all I am sorta his voice actor XD)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2014 6:48 pm

(Good point. XD)

"Zanks. And you look like a deeck." Roy said sarcastically, his ears angling back slightly as he gave Zero a look that screamed: "I will murder you with my bare hands." Then, he bluntly ignored the hedgehog, and turned his attention back to the wolf that knocked in the first place, "A whaht?"

(Roy: I deed not sign up for zat. Pluto, stop being me!

XDDDD)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2014 7:03 pm

(Sorry for being poofy. ouo")

Shay watched Alpha for a moment, then asked, "Are you appreciating the nature or the company?" Most people would want to go home after finding the waterfall, not stick around to check out more of the river.

----

Scotty stayed slouched at one end of the couch, wrapping his arms around himself and looking so utterly unhappy it was uncharacteristic... he almost looked like a different person. He then looked over at Stone, who looked just as miserable as he was... "Are you sure you're okay? Not just physecally..." Was Stone scared after what happened? Or was he still somehow blaming himself? Worried, but not daring to get any closer to the hybrid, Scotty just frowned at him while his hazelly brown eyes glistened with concern.

----

"I wasn't screaming!" Greyson said indignantly, his face a little red. "I slipped and fell, and it surprised me." He then sighed and asked, "So, do you need anything? We can go outside for a walk, if you'd like... it's been a long time since you've gotten any fresh air, from what the healers told me. Maybe there are some other kids outside for you to play with, too."

----

Laura, not being a morning person at all, was still sprawled out in bed. After Roy had literally thrown her across the room during the night, she was rather tired and content to stay faceplanted on the mattress, her limbs spread out like she was a starfish, her hair a fluffy mess. Her breathing was noisy, and her jaw was slack, and her nightgown had ridden up to show her pale pink panties... which also had a heart pattern on them. The marten was certainly not elegant when she slept, but it never seemed to bother Roy, who put up with her every night.

She vaguely heard the knocking, and then voices, and when she rolled over she found that Roy wasn't in bed anymore, though his spot was warm. She smushed her face into the bat's pillow, inhaling deeply and continuing to lie there, her brain not really registering that she had company even though she could hear the voices out in the main room.
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2014 7:06 pm

"I'm just fine, if I need anything I can get it myself. I would like to go outside, however, if there are other kids I won't know how to play with them really. I'm not used to playing with people. Even Sam didn't really like to play or we just didn't have the toys to play with." Minene explained. She still kept trying to be more grown up. She could let Greyson do stuff for her, but that would make her lazy. In a war kids should be more useful in getting supplies for either themselves or for others. At least that's what she thought.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2014 7:13 pm

(It's okay. ^^"

Roy: o////o")

Alpha said truthfully as he looked over to Shay again, and could still feel faint mist from the waterfall-- the constant flowing of water was loud, but not completely drowning, "Both... Why do you ask?" The hybrid looked at Shay somewhat curiously, with his ears twitching a bit.

---

Stone was about to reply with another 'I'm fine', to his boyfriend, but the fact that the sheep was asking about his mental state silenced him. It took him a moment to admit a small, "No..." He was scared, yes, and still inwardly blaming himself for himself, Scotty, and his sister, but just the feelings of sadness that weighed him down were present again. It made him want to just curl up on the couch for a few hours and not get up.

---

"Anyway, zhust an FYI, you kind of woke me up. I'm pretty sure zat Laura ees steell asleep, so I would appreciate eet eef you keep eet down, Lance. You too, Zehro." Roy said, and absentmindedly pushed his hair out of his face-- he had quickly put it back so his bedhead wasn't completely terrible and everywhere.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2014 7:23 pm

Greyson hated how formally the child spoke... He wished she'd just say silly things like any normal kid. It wasn't fair to her to have to be so grown up. The hybrid smiled a bit at her, suggesting, "Well, let's go outside, and if you don't want to play then you don't have to. When we get back, I'll make you a snack."

----

"I dunno... you just seem kinda lonely. Well, a lot lonely. And most people don't wanna spend this much time with me," Shay replied, his last sentence being in an ever so slightly joking tone. He rolled his bony shoulders, flexing his wings a little before neatly folding them up against his back.

----

Finally, unable to stay away from Stone any longer, Scotty shifted closer. He moved stiffly, still being sore, but he still moved to press himself right up against the hybrid's side. Making himself comfortable, he leaned his head against Stone's shoulder and wrapped his arms around him the best he could, not sure what else to say... That he was clearly scared, too?
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2014 7:29 pm

(But Roy! No one here can do a male voice but me!)

"Basically Im going to see if this, " Lance hefted the nervenet, "Can draw electricity from whats left of your leg. If it works then we can attach the leg today. Itll take maybe 30 minutes to do the check and maybe 10 to intall it if it works"

Zero crossed his arms smiling a bit it was nice to have a friend around the haven he could be sarcastic with

(BEST BUDDIES!!!! XD

Zero: Yup! *smiles at Roy*)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2014 7:31 pm

"It kind of sounds like you want to go outside yourself, not just for me. Not that I can blame you. People cooped up for too long can get crazy." she said and went to go and put on her shoes. Minene wasn't ever silly or very relaxed. She kept her eye out for things all the time and kept mumbling about her bad feeling to herself. It was like she was trying to find out what picture she would get from putting the pieces of the puzzle together.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2014 7:36 pm

Alpha pursed his lips, and just looked at Shay. The bat wasn't lying, and it just sat with Alpha, until he said, "Yes, that is true... About me, I mean. So yes, I do enjoy your company, even though others might not." He focused a lot on his work, rather than his social life... It wasn't good, and he tried to ignore it, but now it was just very evident.

---

Stone wasn't sure what else to say, either, but just leaned his head against Scotty's as he leaned against his shoulder. The hybrid felt a little better, but still felt like someone zapped his energy out of him. He sighed faintly, and repeated quietly, "Mentally... I just don't know..."

---

(Roy: -_-" )

Roy gave Lance a somewhat weird look, but then just said (while still ignoring Zero), "Okay... I'm not gonna ask, because I don't know whaht ze 'ell you're really doeeng, and I doubt I'll undairstand. Zhust don't try to fuck eet up, okay? I'm not goeeng to touch anyzing." The bat wheeled backwards and moved off to the side so that Lance could come in, "Come een, I guess. Do you mind closeeng ze door, too?"

(He doesn't need surgery? o3o?)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2014 7:39 pm

(No cause Lance has to attach the damn thing XD)

Lance walked inside and Zero shut the door behind him before plopping lazily to the couch.

"Excellent." Lance said taking a seet, "First Im gonna attach the net to your leg...this might hurt though fair warning."
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2014 7:45 pm

(o7o" Okay. Will he be able to walk normally again once the prosthetic is on?)

Roy was tempted to tell Zero to get off the couch, as he still didn't really regard the fact that he shared the apartment with Laura and Celeste, but then just discarded it. He just hoped the marten wouldn't freak out when she woke up. Roy gave Lance a look, "I zink I've gone zrough a lot worse. Also, you told me zis leg would take, at ze longest, a monz. Eet's barely been a week."
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2014 7:59 pm

"Yeah...you see back in the day my teacher had a saying. Many hands make lite work...and I had plenty of hands to work on this." Lance explained setting the net in place and making sure the valve was close so his blood wouldnt flow, "You ready?"

Zero sighed a little bit for once actually getting a chance to chill...

(That all depends on Roy being able to re learn how to if he's forgotten...also a lot of tuning may be needed just in case his nerve impulses are stronger than Lance thought.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2014 8:05 pm

(Roy: I'm goeeng to fall on my face, aren't I?

Probably... o7o' He might need a little bit of help relearning how to walk, but it's not been a long time since he has been crippled, so...

His nerve impulses might be stronger... Would it be stronger because he is supernatural?)

I'm not complaining at all... Roy inwardly said in response to that, and just nodded. He felt his heartbeat quicken up a little in anticipation as he braced himself-- he made fists in his lap, just so that he wouldn't snap the arm rests of the wheelchair. That wouldn't be good enough for anyone. The bat wasn't exactly sure how much this would hurt, but was better safe than sorry.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2014 8:05 pm

Greyson sighed... he would find a way to make Minene relax, somehow. She needed to, or she would grow up to be a miserable and depressed teenager. Or worse... she would get into some sort of trouble and wouldn't trust anyone to help her, and something horrible could happen... He didn't want anything bad to happen to her because she didn't trust anyone. The hybrid pulled on his own shoes, lost in thought.

----

"Hey, I guess we're kinda in the same boat... I'm better at making enemies than I am at making friends, but you know that already," Shay replied, his lips twitching a little. Alpha had already managed to weasel quite a few smiles out of the bat today, and he seemed subconsciously reluctant to give him another. "Anyway, if you wanna spend more time out here, we can. I'm not in any rush to go anywhere."

----

Scotty looked up at him and quietly asked, "Why...? What es on your mind...?" He gently pressed one hand to the hybrid's chest, his arm moving gently up and down in a circular rubbing motion. He wanted to try to comfort him, but he knew that was probably close to impossible.

----

Speaking of the Dering sisters, one of them had just gotten out of bed, completely unaware of the men in the living room because she couldn't hear them. Celeste stepped out of her room, still wearing her pajamas, which included a pair of fuzzy blue sweatpants with bunnies on them. The deaf marten abruptly came to a halt just outside of her room when she saw two strange men in her home; they appeared to be conversing with Roy, not that she had any idea what was going on... and one was holding some sort of metal contraption that honestly scared her because she had no idea what it was. Her blue eyes went wide, and her small hands pressed against her chest.

She watched as one of the strange men leaned over Roy and started putting something on his leg... She cringed, not sure if the process was painful or not, but either way it grossed her out a little. The fourteen-year-old looked around the room restlessly, but didn't see her older sister, so she was sort of on her own... Roy only knew a few words and phrases in sign language, and Celeste had no idea who these older men even were.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2014 8:11 pm

(On a pain level...picture having you leg welded back on. ouo

LAUROY MOMENTS OF HER HELPING HIM LEARN TO WALK!!)

Lance looked up at Roy, "On three...One...two..." He slapped the net's sides. A million tiny blades pierced Roy's upper leg shapped like the barbs on J hooks. A larger set stabbed into the nub connecting to the blood vessels while the barbs connected to his nerves.

"Three."
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2014 8:22 pm

(Aaaaand Celeste freaks out....)

Feeling sick when the strange fox started attaching that thing to Roy's stump of a leg, Celeste lifted her hands to her face, covering her mouth. She stared with eyes about as round as dinner plates, her ears flicking back to pin themselves against her head, almost vanishing in her wispy white hair. Horrified, she stumbled back a few steps, then let out a startled cry-- her voice sounded a little odd, being as wordless as a newborn infant's cries, since she could instinctively yell but had never even heard herself before.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2014 8:24 pm

"Yes, I did..." Alpha responded, and noticed Shay's lip twitch (it seemed to do that a lot, as if suppressing a smile), before nodding, "Yes, I would... I mean, you can go back to the Safekeep if you don't want to, but I do enjoy your company." Alpha realized now how much he didn't want the bat to leave, and he didn't know what to think about it.

---

"Everything... Me, my sister, you... My family." Stone looked down at that-- he and his sister were the last of the Ernests, and he just couldn't help but think of them again. His ears angled back as he whispered, "T-they're gone... I-It's just S-Swan and me left..." Having a near death experience reminded him of the deaths of his mother, father, and two younger sisters. Well, his father just disappeared. But he never heard from him again.

---

(Roy: ...ಠ_ಠ

Well... Shit... o7o

AND YES! *dies* I keep on having this little scene in my head where Roy stands, but falls back-- Laura was helping him, and goes down with him. I just imagine that Roy would take the fall damage, and hold Laura to his chest so she wouldn't be injured. He would just be winded on the floor. XD)

Roy's stump was already somewhat sensitive, and because it wasn't physical pain (like taking a punch to the face), this hurt. A lot. Roy hadn't expected it, so it hit him really without warning. He made gasp of pain, but then he bit down on his lip to keep himself from making more noise, but some still escaped. He looked at Lance with a look of pure 'what the hell?!' on his face, but that was when he saw Celeste watching, and freaking out. Oh fuck... "Lance, STOP!" He didn't mean to yell, but he was freaked out from the pain, and kind of panicking now because he hadn't noticed Celeste until now. He spoke in rapid, panicked French, and tried to get Lance to stop, but it was probably already too late.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2014 8:33 pm

After a solid ten or fifteen seconds the pain subsided.

Lance noticed Celeste and immediately knew why Roy had freaked out, "Oh crap..."

Zero stood, "Here Ive got her..."

He knelt down next to her, "Its alright, Roy will be alright..."

Lance readied his multimeter to make checks where he needed to trying to pay no mind to the child he just freaked out.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2014 8:37 pm

(Well, that escalated quickly. o7o

Roy: ZEHRO YOU DUMBASS!

ouo")

Roy felt a rush of relief once the pain subsided, but he was still breathing heavily, and still kind of panicked. He switched to English, and was very aware that he probably woke up Laura, but ignored it right now, "Zehro, she can't 'ear you!" The bat wanted to get up, but still couldn't-- if he did, he would either fall back, faceplant, or cling onto Lance for dear life.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh mai... This is new...
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kolerin Forests :: Kolerin :: Kolerin Roleplay-
Jump to: