The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
September 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 33 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Oh mai... This is new...

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
CharmedPluto
Devashroud Second in Command
CharmedPluto

Oh mai... This is new... - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 6:23 pm

"Really?" Jonah commented looking back blushing slightly he didnt think he looked old either. He absentmindedly twiddled with one of his bangs before heading over to the bathroom, "Imma grab a shower real quick and wash this hair off."
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 6:26 pm

Roxy blushed a little herself, before saying, "Yes." She then nodded, and said, "Alright. I'll take care of this towel." The chinchilla briefly wondered about how the wolf showered with his prosthetics, and honestly tried not to think about it.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 6:27 pm

Shay did not appreciate being picked up like that, incredibly uncomfortable with the entire situation. He groaned, his wings fidgeting and feet dragging on the floor as he tried to somehow stand up and regain control of the situation. "S-stop... no..." He didn't really know what he was saying anymore, or what he wanted to happen... he just hated feeling so out of control. The bat squirmed, clumsily flopping over Alpha's shoulder while one of his wings bopped Sandi harmlessly on the face a couple times. "Pumme down... I wanna lay down..."
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 6:30 pm

"Look, that's what we're trying to do." Alpha replied as he held Shay upright-- the bat was taller than him, but weighed a lot less than what he did. It was almost kind of pitiful. "We're going to take you to your bedroom, and you will be able to lie down there. Is that okay?"
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 6:37 pm

When his wings touched her face she quickly closed her eyes. When he stopped she opened them again. "That's right Shay. You'll lay down and have a nap, you should feel a bit better afterwards." she explained. She would've been able to hold him just fine if she had her other arm, she was taller than Alpha so it helped a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 6:40 pm

"'M not okay... I don't feel v'ry good..." Shay groaned again, his face pale. "You're squishing my wings..." The two really couldn't help it, though; to keep a good grip on the bat, they had to keep their arms around him, and squish his wings uncomfortably against his body. He stopped struggling, but still expressed his displeasure by uttering a few curses under his breath, then commenting, "My pants're falling down..."

(Don't worry, he will never drink again... at least not like this... ouo")
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 6:42 pm

(I hope not... o7o")

"Look, let's get you to bed first, and then we can worry about your pants later. Come on." With Sandi's help, even though she kind of had only one arm, the two of them hauled Shay towards his bedroom, because he couldn't really walk too well on his own.
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 6:45 pm

"We'll help pull them up later. Right now you need to rest." Sandi replied and opened the bedroom door with her tail. With the help of Alpha they laid him down on his bed. She went and got him a bucket and a glass of water. She then turned to Alpha and said, "I'm sorry for pushing you earlier. I just didn't want to accidently hit your face instead of Sasha's."
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 6:54 pm

Alpha let out a sigh once Shay was lying down on the bed, and turned to face Sandi, "It's fine-- this might be weird, but it snapped me out of just gawking there and staring at Sasha and Shay, so I appreciate it, actually."
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 6:59 pm

Shay ended up slumping rather helplessly onto his bed, laying there and wrapping his skinny arms up over his head. He let out a shaky breath, fighting the urge to get all emotional at these two... Are you mad at me? I don't have alcohol poisoning, do I? I'm so stupid! What even just happened? And wait-- why is Sandi even here?! She's missing an arm! Ooooh god...

Incredibly upset, he grabbed the bucket Sandi had brought and gagged, but he had nothing left in his stomach to throw up, so all he did was cough. He then just flopped back against the mattress, drawing in heaving breaths as he tried not to completely lose his composure... and he failed. The bat made some miserable little noises that were quite impossible to describe, rubbed at his face, and fought tears as he rambled, "'M so stupid... so stupid... stupid idiot... why's Sandi ev'n here?" He stared at her for a moment, horrified by the bandaged stump of her arm, and then started babbling again, "I shoulda been there... shoulda done something... 'm a stupid, helpless idiot... just let wolves eat my friends and random girls molest me..."

And he just sat there and cried to himself, appearing to forget that the other two were even still in the room. He rubbed at his face, sniffling and coughing, still gagging occasionally. "'M worthless... why they left me behind... should just die and not be here to bother anyone..."
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 7:05 pm

Alpha winced when Shay grabbed the bucket again and looked like he was about to throw up, but he calmed down after the fact that he just coughed and gagged on nothing. However, Shay's drunken ranting about his past made Alpha very uncomfortable, especially since he didn't exactly know how to comfort him. Never, in the time that he had known Shay, had seen the bat so emotional, "Shay, you are not stupid. You are not worthless. Just rest... you'll feel better."
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 7:05 pm

Blueleaf wrote:
Roxy blushed a little herself, before saying, "Yes." She then nodded, and said, "Alright. I'll take care of this towel." The chinchilla briefly wondered about how the wolf showered with his prosthetics, and honestly tried not to think about it.

(Im actually thinking that off screen Jonah got his stuff waterproofed so he doesnt have to take them off anymore.

Jonah: Yay no more stool! o7o! )

Jonah was in the shower not five minutes later more watching the loose hair start to fall off of him. He was glad to be able to help Roxy especially after having saved her life. She returne d the favor with understanding, he thought at least, and the haircut was nice too. He felt like their relationship was a giant IOU at the moment...hopefully he could change that. After all, he did kinda like her.

The wolf shook his head violently his face turning mad red before he grabbed his shampoo to wash. He had to be somewhat careful though since his fingers were tapered spikes on the end. He had rounded fingertips laying around somewhere but he thought he'd lost them some time ago.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 7:10 pm

(Oh, okay. ouo" Lets pretend Roxy doesn't know that.)

Roxy took care of the hair covered towel, before taking her stuff and peeking her head into the guest bedroom that was now her bedroom here. It was small, and barely furnished, besides from a bed, dresser, and the like. The chinchilla started to put her meager amount of clothes away, and thought to herself, I should get more clothes... I can't really live on just these.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 7:16 pm

A few minutes went by before Jonah was done in the shower. He stepped out, pulling the towel from the rack and starting to dry his hair. He stepped into the kitchen still drying his hair...not having put any clothes on.

"Roxy. You hungry at all?" he asked from the pantry completely forgetting that he had no clothes on whatsoever.

(Good going my cyborg dumbass...

Jonah: OH MY GOD!!! O////O!)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 7:16 pm

"B-but you're just gonna leave if I rest... gonna leave like everyone else cause you don't wanna deal with me..." Shay sniffled, acting like leaving his room was the most evil thing they could do to him. "You'll just leave me here alone like everyone does..." He looked over at Alpha with the biggest, saddest eyes he had ever given anyone, looking like his heart had been torn out of his chest and discarded in a trash can.

(Drunk!Shay: Q~Q *sound of heart breaking* </3)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 7:20 pm

(CHIRPY!!! SKYPE? ouo?)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 7:24 pm

(NICE FUCKING GOING JONAH! XD

Roxy: O//n//O?!

Roy: *slow claps* Good fuckeeng zhob.

I WANNA SKYPE! BUT I SHOULD STUDY MORE. omo)

Roxy looked up from her dresser in her room when she heard Jonah, even though it was kind of hard because his voice was slightly muffled by the rooms that separated them, "Um, a little!" Her full appetite hadn't returned to her yet, but she could still eat a lot more than she could when she first arrived to the Devas, "It's fine!" She didn't exactly know that her roommate was without clothes...

---

(Poor drunk Shay... XD

Alpha: omo")

Alpha could have sworn he heard a sound like Shay's heart just broke in a million pieces, because it went with the look on his face quite well. "Shay, I will stay with you if you like." He was originally going to just let him sleep it off, but apparently not now.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 7:28 pm

(Um, Chirpy...? o3o? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] )
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 7:32 pm

(Maybe... I'm supposed to be working on homework, but I am not focusing at all and it's not due till Friday... ^^')

Shay pulled a pillow over and hugged it, sniffling. "Not if you don't want to... if you don't care, just say so..." He miserably tried to pull his pants up, only succeeding somewhat before giving up and going back to sulking, coughing occasionally with a barely withheld sob. He was getting increasingly stressed as he realized over and over again what could have happened to him, and what had actually happened to Sandi and Alpha that led to them being his patients... The bat was having a complete meltdown due to all of the emotions he held in all the time.

"Nevermind, don't leave!" He suddenly cried, lurching upright so fast he lost his balance and flopped over on the mattress. He reached for the others, suddenly desperate to keep them there with him.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 7:38 pm

(Okies! *sets up call with Blueh* ouo)

Jonah was still looking for something in the pantry, while drying his hair.
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 7:48 pm

"I-I won't go. I won't go if you want me to stay." Sandi replied and came over to him so that he could touch her if he wanted to. She held his hand to make him feel better. She would have to explain this to her parents at some point in time, but for now Shay needed her.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 9:19 pm

Shay sniffled, wiping at his face with his free hand. He relaxed a little, trying to calm down, since he felt absolutely exhausted after all that... "Th-this sucks... I-I feel like shit..." He wiped at his face again, mumbling, "I need a tissue..."
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 9:26 pm

She had to free her grip from his hand to give him a tissue. "Don't worry Shay we'll make you feel better. We're not going anywhere." she assured and put her tail on his leg for a bit of comfort. Sandi was a bit tired herself, that usually happened whenever she used her powers.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 9:33 pm

Blueleaf wrote:

(Greyson... e3e~)

Tina had visibly stiffened up a little, her face ablaze when Greyson kissed her again like that, and when his hand slid down his back to rest right above where her butt was. She didn't remember ever seeing Greyson act like this, but it was probably because of Minene. Therefore, the otter just kind of gazed down at him with a slightly wide-eyed, flustered expression, and kind of broke the mood with her awkwardness.

---

"It's okay... I understand that this is hard for you-- it's hard on both of us, but we'll manage." Phillip replied, before running a hand through his hair to push it back out of his face, "And don't worry, I'm not skipping breakfast today, so don't worry about me." The otter smiled a little, before moving back into the kitchen to make breakfast for them.

---

"N-Nani, are you okay...?" Aaron looked a little alarmed when the ocelot coughed like that, and went to feel her forehead. She still had a fever, but it was still pretty much the same. He also couldn't help but fret over her a little, especially since she was in such a helpless state right now.

---

Roy was slightly taken aback when Laura thumped against his chest in a quick hug, as he hadn't expected it. However, his free arm did wrap around her back for the moment that she had hugged him, before pulling away. "You okay...?" Roy was grateful that she gave some extra support, even though they would both go down like that if Roy ever fell. He hoped that didn't happen.

Greyson didn't mind the awkward... that was normal for Tina. He smiled a bit at last, nuzzling her and giving her a tight hug, telling her, "I love you... So much. Thank you for trying with me, but... I think I'll have to put Minene into the hands of someone more experienced... I'm totally going to cry like a baby over it though..."

---

"Okay..." Shiloh sat and chilled out, occasionally rubbing at her eyes as though checking to see if she can improve her vision. Of course, she couldn't.

---

"I'm okay..." Nani replied in a bit of a raspy voice, tiredly closing her eyes halfway. "I'm just already tired after getting up a few minutes ago." It was frustrating to constantly want to sleep, but she was so tired.

---

Laura nodded, "Yes, I just needed to do that... Alright, I guess let's go for a walk." She gave him an optimistic little smile, hoping things went well and Roy didn't start to experience pain or anything.
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 9:36 pm

(Hey Chirpy can we do some Roneste? Something feelsy could happen e3e)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 33 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh mai... This is new...
Page 33 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kolerin Forests :: Kolerin :: Kolerin Roleplay-
Jump to: