The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
September 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 36 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Oh mai... This is new...

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Blueleaf
Devashroud Second in Command
Blueleaf

Oh mai... This is new... - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 36 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2014 8:28 pm

(I kind of can't skype right now... I'm standing in front of my fan to dry my hair because it takes fucking forever. ouo")
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 36 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2014 8:29 pm

(Go Blueh! XD

That post is so epic... Damn. ouo")
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 36 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2014 8:31 pm

(It pretty much just meant that men were not supposed to be treated as women. Which is weird today, but the norm then. But hot damn-- that bloody blew my mind the first time I read it, and thank GOD it showed up on my dash again to show you guys. c:

THERE YOU GO SCOTTY AND STONE! SPREAD YOUR HOMONESS EVERYWHERE!)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 36 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2014 8:34 pm

Jonah turned to her, "I was planning on making a quick stir fry tonight but I'm outta green bell peppers..."

He was deliberately trying to avoid the subject of why he was yelling at Storm of course the sheepish blush starting to flare up on his face again as he rubbing the back of his now throbbing head.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 36 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2014 8:34 pm

(Scotty: *appears out of nowhere and practically sticks to Stone's side* ;u; ... *bursts into tears* QAQ

You make him so happy, you have no idea... ouo"

Scotty: *squeezes Stone tightly in his arms*)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 36 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2014 8:35 pm

(*may or may not be also writing a story with Storm Anna and Richard in it* eue)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 36 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2014 8:38 pm

(Awww... ;u; Scotty, my heart.... <3 And now, just pop that one onto your family, and see what happens. XD

Stone: S-Scotty? omo? *goes and wipes at his face* A-are you okay...?

Anna and Richard: ?

Ooh... Story... eue)

"Can't you just use another type of pepper, if you have them...? You don't have to do anything fancy. It's not a big deal." Roxy saw his blush, and couldn't help but blush a little more, especially since he was just in gum shorts. The chinchilla didn't know much about food, so that seemed like someting logical to her.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 36 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2014 8:40 pm

(Scotty: *squeezes Stone with all his might* I just love you so much, Benjy...

Y'know, sometimes I really want a shirt that says "It's okay to stare, too, ladies." Because men stare at my breasts all the friggin' time and I hate it, but I wouldn't hate it any more if it was a girl doing it. She has staring rights like any straight man does. e3e I have a lesbian friend and try to support her by saying stupid shit like that, but she loves me for it so okay. XD)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 36 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2014 8:42 pm

"My recipe for it calls for green red and yellow bell peppers though." he almost complained, "It's for color and flare and what makes my stir fry...well my stir fry."

He was smiling though still, after all before he became a cyborg he was a chef of sorts. Jonah turned back to the pantry, "Hmm...I got pastas I could make...there might be some chicken breasts in the freezer I could grill up. Chicken Alfredo maybe? Do I have the stuff for that?"

The next instance would've looked like a dog digging a hole in a Loony Toons cartoon had this been that world, however given that Roxy was behind him, his digging through his various ingredients was more like 'let's take everything out of the pantry and see what we've got'
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 36 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2014 8:45 pm

(*stares* *shot for staring* x//n//x)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 36 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2014 8:46 pm

(Stone: I love you, too... *hugs* ;u;

Thatta girl, Chirpy! XD I would honestly be flattered if a guy or a girl thought I was attractive. Even though boob staring is kind of awkward, but hey, what the hell? XD I have Puppies for a lesbian friend, so I'm good. XP)

"Do whatever you want, I really don't care. I also can't exactly cook very well, so I'll stay as far away from the kitchen as possible. But some pasta might be nice-- it's something simple, but still good." Roxy replied, shrugging a bit as she watched Jonah dig through the pantry.

(I swear to God, if one of you guys says 'pahsta', I'm going to smack you. >n<

Roy: I would do eet to zhust annoy you. XP)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 36 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2014 8:46 pm

(Pluto! XD)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 36 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2014 8:53 pm

(XD Sorry!)

Jonah went over to a draw and pulled out a binder easily five inches thick and stuffed to the brim with recipes. He started flipping though it and smiled when he found his famous Chicken Alfredo recipe that he learned straight from the best chefs in Little Italy as well as the mother land Italy. He went to the fridge and started to get what he needed.

"EXCELLENT!" he said practically celebrating, "HOME COOK PASTA DISH FROM HEAVEN HERE WE COME!!!"

The chef got to work with the biggest grin he'd had on his face in a long time.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 36 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2014 8:59 pm

(Pffft--! XD All the staring...

And I've been hit on by a lesbian before... I was ten kinds of awkward about it, and told her I wasn't interested in a relationship at the time, and she and I stayed friends after that. And my hairdresser is gay. o3o I got no problem with them.

Scotty: I-I don't know ef my famely well agree, but... that doesn't really matter... *buries one hand in Stone's hair and pulls his head over to touch their foreheads together* Et just doesn't matter more than thes... <3)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 36 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2014 8:59 pm

(Gawd, Roxy is probably not going to get used to his shit... XD

Roxy: ouo" *has no idea what's going on*)

Roxy just kind of followed Jonah awkwardly, as she wasn't really sure what to say, even though he seemed really excited about their dinner. "Um, okay..." It wasn't like she wasn't looking forward to it, but she just wasn't as excited as Jonah was for it.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 36 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2014 9:01 pm

(I have Puppies, and a good few of the people I went to school with in elementary school either came out as gay or bi... o7o"

Probably one of my favourite posts on Tumblr was when this girl was hit on by a boy, and said that she wasn't into guys. The catch? The guy thought she was a boy. XP

Aw, Scone... <3

Stone: ;7; *hugs Scotty tightly* <3)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 36 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2014 9:05 pm

Ronnie heard the knock and opened the door. He smiled when he saw that it was Celeste. He invited her in and made sure that his pasta wouldn't overcook at the same time. He liked to make everything perfect for Celeste. He was thinking about having Laura over sometime with Celeste so that they could talk and know each other a bit more. Once she came inside and sat on the couch he gave her some warm bread and some butter for her to nibble on. It took him a long time to make that bread for her. He signed to her, 'Do you want something to drink?'
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 36 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2014 9:11 pm

(That is amazing Blueh XDDDD

Jonah: ouo *is making epic food*

Why do I picture him pulling like an EpicMealTime thing for the entire safehaven?)

The chef was running around like a chicken with his head cut off.

"Sorry if I'm excited but I haven't gotten to legitimately cook for someone in a long time so..." he said pulling the pair of chicken breasts out of the freezer and tossing them into some warm water which filled up the sink.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 36 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2014 9:14 pm

(I know. XD

Gawd... Can you imagine a girl hitting on Roy and thinking he's a girl? From behind, at least. XD

Roxy: ouo"

I also picture him making a romantic dinner for Roy and Laura. XP)

"Oh... That's fine. I'm glad that you're excited, then... I've been living off bland hospital food, so my perception of flavour is kind of shitty..." Roxy admitted with a little shurg, before feeling awkward because she was just standing there, "Um, is there anyway I can help...?"
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 36 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2014 9:16 pm

(I can't stop laughing now because Facebook... *falls over* XDDDDDDD)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 36 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2014 9:20 pm

(o7o" Wha?)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 36 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2014 9:21 pm

(Pluto and I just made a relationship status on Facebook... ouo" And I'm being a derp about it and drawing myself a new profile pic because my current one is a crappy photo that I hate. XD

But can the Blueh respond to things? Pwease? ouo?)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 36 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2014 9:22 pm

(Ah. I see. ouo

And I'll try to find it. XD)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 36 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2014 9:25 pm

(Amigo would totally do that XD)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 36 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2014 9:30 pm

Jonah smiled a little bit, "Can you turn on the oven and start boiling a pot of water?"

He was starting to gather everything else up they would need, namely seasonings.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 36 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh mai... This is new...
Page 36 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kolerin Forests :: Kolerin :: Kolerin Roleplay-
Jump to: