The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
September 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 37 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Oh mai... This is new...

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Blueleaf
Devashroud Second in Command
Blueleaf

Oh mai... This is new... - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2014 9:36 pm

Tina was squished up against Greyson when he hugged her, his much thicker arms pretty much holding her there. She still blushed, but calmed down more as she said, "I-I love you, too... And I know giving her to someone else will be hard, but it might be for the best... For the both of you." The otter finally gave him a little kiss, and looked sheepish and blushy still.

---

Phillip tried to make conversation as he made breakfast for them-- he went with toast for Shiloh, and just some cereal for himself, since he didn't really care what he wanted, "Did you sleep okay last night?" He saw the fact that she kept on rubbing at her eyes, and couldn't tell if it was her blindness, or if she was tired. He woke up only once during the night himself, but other than that, he slept like a rock.

---

( [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] This is a thing.

Aaron: I have a great need for thish.

We all do. And it sucks because it's only in the states. -_-")

"You should shleep... It'sh okay. I'll be here when you wake up. I promish." Aaron brushed Nani's hair out of her face again, trying to cool her down as much as he could, "I would alsho recommend a cold shower or shomething, but shtanding up again ishn't the besht thing for you right now..."

---

Roy let out a breath, "Okay... Lets geeve zis a shot." Very grateful that Laura was giving him some more support, even though he had about fifty pounds on her, give or take. The bat shuffled, walking very slowly and carefully, because he wasn't used to walking all that much right now. This isn't that bad... But then again, I've barely left the bedroom.

---

"Um, sure..." Roxanne fished out a good sized pot, before filling it up with water. She didn't exactly know how much was really needed, so she filled it up maybe three fourth's of the way, just so she wouldn't spill it everywhere. She then placed it on a burner on the stove and turned it on to boil the water.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2014 9:43 pm

"Perfect!" Jonah said seeing the water level. Now came the hard part waiting for the water to boil and the chicken to defrost...
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2014 9:47 pm

After a while, Roxy stepped away from the pot on the stove, as the steam was making her hair stick to her because of the heat. Jonah seemed fine, though, as the water boiled, "Jonah, why are you only in gym shorts...? I've been meaning to ask you." Her face was slightly red when she asked the said question.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2014 9:52 pm

Celeste wasn't there just for the food, and grabbed Ronnie's sleeve to stop him from running around like her waiter or something. She then signed, I am here to see you, not just eat! How are you? She then held her hands in the shape of a little heart, a smile on her face.

---

Greyson was starting to realize how little time he had spent with Tina ever since Minene came over... because when she kissed him just a tiny bit, he practically attacked her again, one hand becoming lost in her curly hair as he held her head there to kiss her somewhat feverishly. He had really missed her, even though they had still been living in the same apartment together... The hybrid was blushing darkly by now, but that didn't stop him; he kissed her over and over again, only stopping here and there for them both to breathe before going at it again.

---

"I guess so..." Shiloh replied a bit dully, having a hard time not being in a bad mood. She poked at her toast, not really sure if she was all that hungry anymore. "How about you?" The stoat made herself take a bite of her breakfast, turning the conversation around to focus on Phillip.

---

(You could always... help her, Aaron... e3e)

Nani breathed a little heavily for a few moments, unable to help but feel out of breath even though she hadn't done much. "I know... I can't do it by myself, though..." She hated the helplessness of healers having to help her do something so simple and private as bathing, but there was nothing the ocelot could do about that.

---

Laura kept a tight grip on Roy's arm, walking slowly along with him. "Take your time, it's alright... it'll get easier once you get a feel for it..." She tried to be optimistic for him, giving him an encouraging little smile as she helped him through the doorway.
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2014 10:00 pm

'I'm a lot better now that you're here.' Amigo signed and did a heart shape. 'I'll be right back. I have to make sure the pasta doesn't over cook. Then I'll make a little something for myself and we can eat together and talk.' he added and stopped the pasta from over cooking. He made her a little plate of pasta with a nice amount of sauce and cheese. He gave her some water in case if she got thirsty. He got some coal for himself to nibble on. He then made a heart with his hands at Celeste again.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2014 10:01 pm

Jonah shurgged, blushing very very slightly, this was not something he got shy about.

"Comfort sake I guess, I hate it when I get out of the shower and have water still on my back that's in my fur so that gets the shirt all wet and stuff." he explained. His chest was sculpted pretty well for a guy who had been maimed twice.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2014 10:06 pm

Tina hadn't expected Greyson's 'attack' and had stiffened up like she had done before. It wasn't like she didn't want it, but him catching her off guard wasn't exactly the best thing in the world. She found herself kissing him eventually, gently, with the blush on her face still as brightly as Greyson's, but she honestly wondered the last time they were romantic like this... She didn't really remember.

---

Phillip propped his elbow up on the table and rested his cheek against his hand, before taking a bite of his breakfast, "Yes, I did..." It was important that he slept well, because it triggered his seizures, "I'm fine."

---

(e3e~

Aaron: .////.")

"I know..." She would fall and probably hit her head against something if she tried, which wasn't good for anyone. He shifted her in his arms, before moving to put her more on the bed, with her head on the pillow, "Jusht resht now, and worry about it later, okay?"

---

"Laura, I feel eighty, not barely twenty." Roy said, moving stiffly with his hand curled tightly around the cane, which wasn't exactly good for the cane. You're doing okay, just don't fuck up and fall... You're going to take the both of you down with you.

---

"Oh, okay, I get it... I can't really take showers. My fur is so think I can't get wet." Roxy admitted with a little shrug, before saying, "I'm not being unhygienic-- I literally can't."
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2014 10:32 pm

Celeste sat down at the table, smiling at him when he gave her the little heart symbol in return. It was a sign that anyone could understand, but it was nice when he used it for the sole purpose of portraying a specific message to her as an individual... conversation was an amazing thing. The deaf marten leaned her elbows on the table, waiting for him to come sit with her.

---

Greyson shifted, rolling the two of them over so he was propped over Tina instead of laying under her, keeping his weight off of her by bracing his elbows on either side of her. He kept kissing her a moment longer, then finally stopped, giving her more than just two seconds to breathe; he himself was panting a little as he gently nuzzled the otter's cheek, calming down. He stayed over her, though, his spiky armor sticking out all over his back, the scales creating little tears in the back of his t-shirt. The pangolin hybrid was just a bit on edge, going from having a moment with Tina to being fidgety and overprotective again, even though they were just in their living room... But Tina had been attacked in their home before, so that wasn't much consolation.

---

"That's good..." Shiloh was genuinely happy to hear that he had slept alright, and forced herself to relax a little. "I'm glad one of us is doing well right now..." She rubbed at her eyes again, starting to get frustrated already. "Uggghhhh..."

---

"Okay..." Nani's response was more of a breath or whisper than much of a reply. The exhausted ocelot laid in the position Aaron put her in, too exhausted and weak to move herself. Her grey eyes drifted shut, her bony torso moving slower as her breathing deepened slightly, but still remained a bit too rapid due to her illness.

---

"It's okay, Roy... nobody is rushing you," Laura insisted, not wanting him to start insulting himself. She took one hand off his arm to place it against his back, both a comforting and a steadying gesture. "You're alright... don't stress."
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2014 10:36 pm

When he came over he sat right next to her and wrapped his tail gently around her. He was glowing a little bit and he did explain to Celeste, that when he glowed around her it meant that he was blushing. He started to eat a little bit of his coal and he hoped that Celeste would like the pasta he made for her. He might talk about Celeste bringing Laura next time she would come to visit.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2014 10:55 pm

(My little brother showed me this video on Facebook.... and it's hilarious... XD

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

His humor. I love my brother. XD)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2014 10:56 pm

(btw if you guys can, can you please redraw your fursonas so that I can draw us all together? ^w^)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2014 10:57 pm

(I just doodled mine. o3o I'm not sure if I wanna change the colors, though... I might make the fur white instead of tan. e3e)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2014 10:58 pm

(When your done with the sketch, please post it because now I want to color it XD)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2014 10:59 pm

(It's already colored. o3o It's just this messy hoopla of just the face... XD I'll make a really nice drawing some other time, but it's late. -w-"

I'm using the sketch as my FB picture for now until I get a nice photo of myself... because I look terrible in like every photo ever.)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2014 11:00 pm

(I don't have FB though so I can't see it unless its a video XD)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2014 11:00 pm

(I'll show you guys sometime. Or just show you a nice pretty updated version. e3e *shrug*)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2014 11:01 pm

(But I want to color because you got me in the mood for it XD I want to color all the things.)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2014 11:06 pm

(I'm sorreh... I'll make more pretty sketches for you tomorrow. ^^' This one was really messy. I mostly did it digitally.)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2014 11:08 pm

(Yay 030)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2014 6:20 am

"Thick fur." He nodded a bit, "My brother's got it thick but not like, if-I-shower-Im-screwed thick."

Jonah reached into the water in the sink feeling the packaged chicken...it was still frozen so he used a minimal amount of his power to heat the water up just a little bit hopefully Latent heat would start up and the ice would start melting a bit faster.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2014 7:10 am

(*flops out of bed* xnx My thiiiiiiiighs....)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2014 9:55 am

Dance is biting you in the thighs isnt it Blueh? )
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2014 11:02 am

(And my ass... xnx)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2014 12:56 pm

omo *cuddles you* Itll be okay...)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2014 1:01 pm

(Hello.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 37 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh mai... This is new...
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kolerin Forests :: Kolerin :: Kolerin Roleplay-
Jump to: