The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 36 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Oh mai... This is new...(2)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Chirpingsong
Devashroud Second in Command
Chirpingsong

Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 9:11 pm

(EJ: *brave face* I will! *picks up Blueh, making funny faces with effort*

Yeaahhhh... work on that muscle, little man. XD

My brother is being a dick. >m>' ... Not even gonna word it nicely. He's just being a total ass on purpose. *sulks* Oh well, I have an eye doctor appointment tomorrow, and I'd love to get new glasses. My current ones are this red pair that I tried for something different, cause my mom wanted me to get something colorful, buuuut... the red is terrible with my eyes. >m< So a silver, black, or blue pair would be great.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 9:13 pm

(*flops on EJ* asknsdjhefnjdwjhecjbec thank you..... x_x" 

Why? ono? Is he being mean to you? And new glasses sounds great... Are you near or far sighted? I can'f see the board in school worth shit, so I have glasses for them. They're the Bebe pair, remember? XD Black and pink- I would prefer a colour other than pink, but meh. *shrug* It's not that big of a deal.)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 9:20 pm

(EJ: *is flopped on* Y-you're welcome... ^^'

He's being all snippy because he decided to take a nap this afternoon instead of taking the trash out, so now he has to take care of the trash when it's dark and rainy, but it's his own stupid fault. >m> He's stomping around the house and making a big deal out of it... And he's mad because my mom and I didn't go to the grocery store today, but I kind of had test registration and then a therapist appointment today, and we just didn't have the time. He's acting like it's a crime for us to not take care of him when he slacks off with all of his chores and then throws a fit when he has to do them, and it's pissing me off. ;~; But I tend to cry when I'm mad so my face is all scrunchy right now and I feel stupid.

But yes, I'd love new glasses. I'm near-sighted, very badly... XD I'm pretty near blind without my glasses, so I have to wear them all the time. I'm considering trying contacts sometime, but because of the way my eyes are I'm advised not to use them often. So I'll just get a new, pretty pair of glasses, which'll be nice since I've had this pair for like 3 years now. XD)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 9:27 pm

(And it really doesn't help we're doing electricity in Science under Physics, and I drew a little doodle of you on the title page... And I had to hand it in. I REGRET NOTHING! *weakly throws arms in the air* And it is completely true. Because I was bored. XD

Damn.... ono" I hope you feel better.... I know what feeling when your face scrunches up like that, and it's hard to not cry.... I mean, I've failed to not cry sometimes, even in public, usually after my mom yells at me or something.... I was in tears in the car ride to my brother's hockey practice once... It was partly my fault, but still... Don't feel stupid now. At least you aren't in public.... Are you able to ignore it or drown it out with music? I don't really know what to tell you about it.... Sorry. ono 

And oh, cool. X3 I probably won't ever have to use contacts, but I probably will need to use glasses when driving. It's kind of bad... And I've really forgotten how crisp the world looks far away when I don't use my glasses, so when I put them on outside (they're also sunglasses), it's strange and kind of weird. XD)
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 9:29 pm

(I wear my glasses everyday and mostly will for my entire life...I hate contacts. I just can't put them in. Glasses are easier XD)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 9:31 pm

(EJ: o3o' ....

The guy is lucky I love him, because sometimes I really wanna hate him. >m> My mom just came home so she's gonna keep him from being a dick for the most part. My dad is out of town though so he's not around to help keep him in check. Probably why he's acting out so much, cause he knows daddy's not home to yell at him. *sigh* He's twenty-one, you'd think he'd grow up a little by now...

I have to wear mine all the time... ^^' One reason why I hate swimming, because water droplets stick to my glasses and make it hard to see, but if I take them off I can't see faces well enough to identify people. XD)
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 9:34 pm

(Swimming is the only sport I do XD I can't see people for the most part, but it doesn't matter to me. All I do is focus on not hitting people.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 9:39 pm

(*hugs EJ* I seriously cannot unsee you in science right now.... And my other friend got an idea for one of his characters to also have electrokenesis to go with his ability to control air. The by product? Lighting. Fucking lighting. Yeah. EJ and Aria would wreck shit up if she fought. XD 

Oh, okay. That's good to know.... And he's twenty-one? Damn.... As someone who's serious for my age, it's kind of sad.... And not having your father around is not an excuse to act like that... Especially since if it hurts others. 

Damn..... XD My eyesight started depleting last year, when my eyes just hurt all the time and I couldn't see the board.... I remember when I first got my glasses, I didn't like wearing them a lot, but I seriously couldn't see. It was bad. XD But I don't care much now. But what's sad, is that I need glasses to see in science, and I'm in the front row, practically in front of the board. Yeah. *derp*)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 9:54 pm

(*totally not doodling vent art* *spews feels on paper* ;~; Just raaaaaaant! </3 *sob* Alabddkabskfnsak... *dies* Is it bad that one of the topics I talk about with my therapist is my brother...? T^T Gawd. I'm all emotional today and dunno how to deal with it.

I can barely see my hand a foot from my face without my glasses... o3o'

I should write feelsy posts now... Yesssss... ;A; *typy typy*)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 10:03 pm

(I dunno, to be honest.... ono" But vent art is good.... In a messed up way.... But it is a good way to get out frustration and stuff. I've seen things where you rip up the drawing after and stuff..... *shrug* *hugs anyway* This is why I really hate not knowing you in real life.... Because I don't know what do to do help you. ono I hate the feeling of not being able to help, and just being there on the sidelines.... ;~;

Askjsdhjcehdeec now I'm gonna die--! *dies* ;A; )
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 10:26 pm

(It's okay, I'll survive... ;~; Sometimes it all just gets to me for a little while, and for a few days I'm sad and moody, but then I get over it. *hugs* And I take it out on my characters... </3)

"A-aaron?" Looking up when she heard the panther's voice, Nani turned to look over at him. When she saw him, she wasn't sure whether to be comforted or terrified, because he had bandages all over him, and his ears were tattered. The tears in her eyes finally welled up and rolled down her face as she stared at him, overwhelmed, "A-a... Aaron..." The ocelot had had enough, starting to break down right there in front of him. She half-fell into a chair, still holding her hands away from herself as she sobbed softly, the tears streaming freely because she wouldn't use her hands to wipe her face.

---

EJ entered a state of drugged delirium, but woke up a little more when he saw the tall silhouette of Richard nearing them, "Mmmn...?" Of course he was probably looking for Rachel, who was laying with the little cat. Subconsciously afraid of Richard making his daughter leave but not bringing him along with her, EJ shifted closer to the bat, looping an arm loosely around her in an attempt to keep her close.

---

Shiloh sat on the couch with Tina and held her, trying to comfort the otter, "Shhh... it's okay. Maude will take care of Greyson, and he'll be alright... Phillip and I are okay. We didn't fight at all." She was glad Maude had gone into the bathroom with her patient, so Tina wouldn't have to see what they were doing.

---

"B-but Flare! You're hurt, too!" Winnie cried, clinging to the cat, "You need to heal yourself, at least a little bit! Or let me help you!" The little fox looked around wildly, hoping Jayden would show up and back her up on that.
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 10:34 pm

"Other people need to be healed more than I do. I can heal the old fashioned way if need be. Save your healing for those who will need it the most." Flare said. She couldn't fully heal herself with her powers, but she would at least try and heal others.

(Maybe Chase wants to know if Roy and Rachel are ok and he goes to Marie and Ruth with the help of Pippa and Aaralyn tags along, but they run into Sasha at first and she is not happy that Aaralyn is with Chase. Pippa tells Sasha that Aaralyn was scared and she brought her to Chase because she was scared and needed to be with someone she was familiar with. She didn't know where Maude or Quinn lived so she couldn't check to see if they were home. Pippa then promises Sasha that maybe a bit later she will allow Sasha to pierce her ears or something. *little idea* XD)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 10:39 pm

(Okay..... ono" *hugs back* </3 )

Aaron was honestly a little shocked to see the ocelot just breaking down like that in front of him.... It was a pitiful sight, and Aaron hated every second of it, "H-hey...." The panther didn't know how helpful he could be, especially since he was injured himself, but he reached over to brush away Nani's tears with his good hand, "Sssh.... You're okay... I'm alright...." Well, for the most part. He would have brought her into a hug, but he didn't know if she wanted one, and it would be difficult with only one arm, "I'm here.... I'm not going anywhere...." 

---

Rachel hadn't really noticed Richard because she let exhaustion drag her down-- she was dozing off now, somehow to the noises of the infirmary. It was calming down, though, which was a good thing. The father s eyes were hard to read, but then he said, "I was zhust lookeeng for 'er... She doesn't 'ave to leave...." He could see it in the cat's slightly glazed eyes from the medication. He hated the look, as it was so vulnerable and small. "Don't worry...." 

---

Still pitifully sobbing, Tina let Shiloh hold her like a little kid on the couch. Her breathing was irregular, and her chest almost spasmed when she tried to breathe. She coughed, her eyes rimmed red as she tried to speak, but it came out a blubbering mess of words that didn't make any sense.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 11:06 pm

(I'm trying to think of a post for more of our characters, Sil... e3e Celeste is a mess because Laura is hurt and Shay is busy with patients... Maybe someone comforts her...)

Pitifully, Nani started gasping between her sobs, "I w-want to go home... The magic healers are here now, a-and I want to go home... I-I can't... I can't..." She had taken care of bloody patient after bloody patient, as now was just done. The ocelot still kept her hands held out, too squeamish to even try to wipe them off.

---

EJ looked over at Rachel to see she had dozed off, and then it was like a pressure released. The cat eased himself away from her again, moving towards Richard instead... She was asleep. She wouldn't see him cry. The little cat leaned against Richard and quietly let out what he had held in while Rachel was awake, pushing his fluffy head against the bat.

---

"Hey, c'mon, calm down..." Shiloh crooned, grabbing a tissue and handing it to the otter, "It's alright now..." She felt a new surge of determination to get better, so she could be out there fighting instead of poor, sensitive Tina. The hedgehog was far more a soldier than her soft-hearted engineer friend.

---

"B-but... But..." Winnie whimpered, threatening to cry again as tears filled her eyes. She hated seeing her loved ones hurt, and thought her little heart would just break. She rubbed at her eyes, sniffling, "I-I can't do it! I can't help people like you can! It hurts to be here..." She whimpered again, wiping her face.
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 11:17 pm

"Shhh it's ok. I need to go and heal people. They really need me to help them. You don't have to come with me, I'll be ok. Why don't you try and play with your friends." Flare said.

---

Amigo had been healing people, he was kind of tired. He saw that Celeste was upset. He came over and put a hand on her shoulder, he could take a break and comfort Celeste.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 9:09 am

(Oh my God.... XD I'm in science right now, and my science teacher just saw the picture of EJ on my title page.... He thought it was a 'bear with lignting bolts'. Yeah. A fucking bear. I was pissing myself laughing.... XDDD )
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 12:13 pm

(A bear...? XD I must see this doodle.

EJ: I am not a bear. >m< *pout*)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 12:23 pm

(I will show you when I get home. XD Just a warning-- it's a bad 30 second doodle. XD 

Rachel: ....? 'Ow was 'e a bear....?

I don't know! *flails*)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 12:26 pm

(I have to go to the eye doctor shortly. o3o I hope I get to pick some shiny new glasses!

EJ: .... Not a bear... *mumbles*

Hahaha! XD He's not forgetting this anytime too soon.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 12:34 pm

(It's alright. :p I'm in school anyway. XD Geography, to be exact.

Sorry EJ. ^^' I didn't intend for that to happen. 

Rachel: Wow.... )
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 2:23 pm

(*lurks*)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 3:11 pm

Aaron reached for a cloth and started to wipe off Nani's hands, but was having a hard time, as he was one handed. Some of the blood was starting to dry on her hands, and it couldn't come off by just wiping it off. He hated seeing Nani like this-- it pained him more than his injures, even. "Nani....you did good... Everyone'sh fine.... Take a breather..." His voice was but a mere whisper, and very calm. "You're okay...." The panther didn't really know what to say to her-- he looked away from her and glanced around, trying to count the injured and healers, but it was still a mess of people. 

---

Richard didn't show it, but he was faintly surprised that EJ shifted over to him after Rachel did not move. The older man didn't push EJ away, and just held the smaller boy to him as the cat sobbed into him. Richard gently rubbed EJ's back, but didn't really say much besides a few quiet words to try and calm the young cat down. The father really had no idea what it was like to be in a war-- especially since he was so young. It was painful and sad to think about. 

---

Tina was starting to calm down now in Shiloh's arms, and pressed the tissue to her face. Her thin shoulders were shaking a little less, her sobs subsiding slowly into silent spasamed gasps. "S-S-Shiloh...." Her voice was a mere whisper, as she couldn't trust himself to speak-- Tina slowly looked up at the hedgehog, an overwhelmed look on her face, "S-Shiloh...." 
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 6:33 pm

(*is bored while doing Math homework* 030')
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 6:37 pm

(Eeeeeeey *flops over* I wanna draw or write, but I dunno what to do.... )
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 7:55 pm

(...Why must math get harder ;~; )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 36 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh mai... This is new...(2)
Page 36 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kolerin Forests :: Kolerin :: Kolerin Roleplay-
Jump to: