The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Death Note - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Death Note - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Death Note - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Death Note - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Death Note - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Death Note - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Death Note - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Death Note - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Death Note - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Death Note

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

Death Note - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Note   Death Note - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2014 12:31 am

"No I don't the raccoon took it." Rem explained.
Back to top Go down
XxDuelistGuyxX
EnderLava
EnderLava
XxDuelistGuyxX

PostSubject: Re: Death Note   Death Note - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 12:28 am

"Hmm...." Light said. He was somewhat worried about the current situation. He then suddenly had an idea. "I should have another idea..." Light says as he tears off 5 pages of the Death Note. "For this to work. Beyond will no longer be able to be in contact with us. Atleast not for a while..." Light said, he seemed slightly nervous about his plan, but also somewhat confident. "Ryuk, are you able to relieve ownership of the Death Note to Beyond when I give the word?" Light asked. This was a key part of his plan.

Beyond sat there with a somewhat emotionless and serious look. "I'll be okay with no communication, but I'll still keep watch incase." Beyond said to Light.
Back to top Go down
https://kolerinforests.rpg-board.net
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Death Note   Death Note - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 1:08 am

"Yeah that should be pretty easy, but are you really sure you want to do that?" Ryuk asked. He was flying like usual so Light would be able to feel the breeze that came from his big black wings.

"What do you need from Misa though? You said that she would be needed..." Rem asked. She was still not very happy with the hybrid, but if he would be able to get Raku out unharmed then she had no choice.
Back to top Go down
XxDuelistGuyxX
EnderLava
EnderLava
XxDuelistGuyxX

PostSubject: Re: Death Note   Death Note - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 1:17 am

"Misa have a Death Note, Correct?" Light asked, this would be quite useful to his plan so he wanted to make absolutely sure.
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Death Note   Death Note - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 1:31 am

"No, Raku and Misa share a Death note. The raccoon is the one that has it." the raven reminded.
Back to top Go down
XxDuelistGuyxX
EnderLava
EnderLava
XxDuelistGuyxX

PostSubject: Re: Death Note   Death Note - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 1:49 am

"Hmm... Alright, I have a plan. It'll just require assistance on Beyond's side... In any case, We'll start the plan tomorrow. I think you already know the emergency plan, right Beyond?" Light asked. He needed to make sure he knew about the plan.

"Yes... I still know the plan... but are you sure? It could end up costing our entire operation..." Beyond stated, he would do anything to kill L, but he wasn't about to just let Light guide him into a trap.

"Yes, I know the consequences... I'll just handle them as I go along..." Light responded. "So, are you able to trust us with this?" Light asked Rem as he tore 10 pages out of the Death Note. "If you do, give these to Misa. Have her help Beyond, but don't use it too much... The goal is to have Misa as a backup incase Beyond gets into a bad situation." Light said to Rem.
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Death Note   Death Note - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 1:55 am

"I shall trust you for now, but fail again and it could cost you dearly." she replied and said the last part a bit coldly. She took the 10 pages and would make sure to give them to Misa.

"So what do you plan on doing then Light?" Ryuk asked. Sometimes he never knew what went on in Light's head, but it made things more entertaining that way.
Back to top Go down
XxDuelistGuyxX
EnderLava
EnderLava
XxDuelistGuyxX

PostSubject: Re: Death Note   Death Note - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 2:12 am

"I'll give up control of the Death Note to Beyond.Ā You are alright with that, right Ryuk?" Light asked.
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Death Note   Death Note - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 2:14 am

"That should be fine, but like I said. Are you really sure you want to do that? You remember what happens once you give up the Death Note, don't you?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
XxDuelistGuyxX
EnderLava
EnderLava
XxDuelistGuyxX

PostSubject: Re: Death Note   Death Note - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 2:18 am

"Of course, I will lose all my memories of it. This is necessary though." Light stated, "We will begin the plan tomorrow. Ryuk, when I say the phrase 'give up' is when you relinquish the Death Note to Beyond." Light said.
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Death Note   Death Note - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 2:30 am

"Very well. That should be easy enough." Ryuk said withĀ a shrug.
Back to top Go down
XxDuelistGuyxX
EnderLava
EnderLava
XxDuelistGuyxX

PostSubject: Re: Death Note   Death Note - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 2:36 am

"Alright... Then it'll begin tomorrow after we all get some rest... As for Misa, just have her introduce herself to me casually, she'll be a link from Beyond to Me if there is ever an emergency." Light said. He was pretty confident in this plan.
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Death Note   Death Note - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 2:37 am

"From what I've heard from Rem that could be a problem from what she thinks of you." Ryuk said with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
XxDuelistGuyxX
EnderLava
EnderLava
XxDuelistGuyxX

PostSubject: Re: Death Note   Death Note - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 2:41 am

That line immediately cause Lights attention. "What do you mean? How does she feel about me?" Light asked.
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Death Note   Death Note - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 2:46 am

"Well quite frankly I suppose the right word would be that she fancies you. She's been wanting to meet you for a long time. She's even threatened Raku to make sure that the only thing going on between you and the squirrel is just friendship." Ryuk said with another laugh.
Back to top Go down
XxDuelistGuyxX
EnderLava
EnderLava
XxDuelistGuyxX

PostSubject: Re: Death Note   Death Note - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 2:48 am

Light was annoyed. He believed that emotions could be a great flaw in this plan. "Can she be somewhat normal when we first meet? I can't have her just leap into my arms like a huge fangirl... Especially if she exclaims that I'm Kira..." Light asked.
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Death Note   Death Note - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 2:51 am

"Um...not sure. I would suggest that you meet her now to avoid that happeningĀ or that could draw more attention to yourself." he said.
Back to top Go down
XxDuelistGuyxX
EnderLava
EnderLava
XxDuelistGuyxX

PostSubject: Re: Death Note   Death Note - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 2:54 am

"That may be best... Are you able to get her here Rem?" Light asked.
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Death Note   Death Note - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 2:56 am

"Yes, but I make no promises as to what she'll do once she sees you. Beyond I would suggest hiding for now before she gets here." Rem said.

Ryuk started to laugh more when he heard Rem's first sentence.
Back to top Go down
XxDuelistGuyxX
EnderLava
EnderLava
XxDuelistGuyxX

PostSubject: Re: Death Note   Death Note - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 2:58 am

"Alright." Beyond says as he hides elsewhere. He was a good hider when he needed to be.

"As long as it doesn't kill me I'm fine..." Light said. He felt quite uneasy about this situation, but knew it had to be done.
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Death Note   Death Note - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 3:02 am

"If anything that'll be my job." Ryuk said.

"She wouldn't kill you." Rem assured and went off to go and get Misa.
Back to top Go down
XxDuelistGuyxX
EnderLava
EnderLava
XxDuelistGuyxX

PostSubject: Re: Death Note   Death Note - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 3:04 am

"You would kill off your entertainment right when it started getting good?" Light asked as he chuckled. He knew it was very likely that Ryuk may kill him later, but knew that moment wouldn't be then.
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Death Note   Death Note - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 3:08 am

"No, but eventually I am going to kill you. Also Beyond I would suggest to not interfere." Ryuk said. It could be a lot more fun if no one interfered. It could be considered better since Light is blind and we have no idea what species Misa even is, he thought.
Back to top Go down
XxDuelistGuyxX
EnderLava
EnderLava
XxDuelistGuyxX

PostSubject: Re: Death Note   Death Note - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 3:10 am

"I will only interfere if I need to..." Beyond stated, he was not going to promise anything incase something extremely unpredictable came up.
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Death Note   Death Note - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 3:14 am

"Nah, it's less fun that way. So long as he doesn't die then everything should be just fine, right." Ryuk said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Death Note   Death Note - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Death Note
Page 7 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kolerin Forests :: Other Stuff :: Other Roleplays-
Jump to: