The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Death Note - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Death Note - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Death Note - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Death Note - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Death Note - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Death Note - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Death Note - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Death Note - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Death Note - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Death Note

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

Death Note - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Note   Death Note - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2015 4:19 pm

(Check the art page)

"They do, but I'm testing something with Light so it is very important that he doesn't know that Kira has started killing again." he explained.
Back to top Go down
XxDuelistGuyxX
EnderLava
EnderLava
XxDuelistGuyxX

PostSubject: Re: Death Note   Death Note - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2015 4:24 pm

(I did. It looks pretty good, and super effective xD)

"Alright... But you have to tell him sooner or later, we can't just keep him locked up for something he is proven innocent on..." Matsuda stated.
Back to top Go down
https://kolerinforests.rpg-board.net
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Death Note   Death Note - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2015 4:28 pm

(XD)

"Don't worry I will." he assured.
Back to top Go down
XxDuelistGuyxX
EnderLava
EnderLava
XxDuelistGuyxX

PostSubject: Re: Death Note   Death Note - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2015 4:30 pm

"Alright..." Matsuda said as he exited the room.

Light had become even more panicked in the weeks he's stayed in the cell, although it's began to turn into despair. "L... Has anyone died yet... I don't want them too... but if they haven't.... then.... " Light asked in a sad and despairing tone as his head went down in sadness.
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Death Note   Death Note - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2015 4:37 pm

"I'm sorry Light, no one has died...you are Kira." L responded. He texted Wateri to get an unloaded gun and head over to Light's cell.
Back to top Go down
XxDuelistGuyxX
EnderLava
EnderLava
XxDuelistGuyxX

PostSubject: Re: Death Note   Death Note - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2015 4:44 pm

"But... Could I really be Kira..." Light said in a panicked and sad tone, "I... I... No, Theres no way I'm Kira..." Light said in a desperate tone.

Watari then arrived at Light's cell with an unloaded gun, not saying a word. Light didn't notice because of the thoughts he already had going.
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Death Note   Death Note - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2015 4:59 pm

"Sorry my friend. I will promise that Watari will make this quick." L said. "Watari if you have anything you wish to say to Light, feel free to do so before you pull the trigger." he added.
Back to top Go down
XxDuelistGuyxX
EnderLava
EnderLava
XxDuelistGuyxX

PostSubject: Re: Death Note   Death Note - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2015 5:07 pm

"No... Please... L... I'M NOT KIRA!!" Light exclaimed in a panicked tone. "WHAT IF KIRA COMES RIGHT AFTER I DIE? PLEASE, L!!!" Light pleaded.

"Sorry to say, but I believe this is the end, Mr. Yagami." Watari said as he put the gun up to Light's head.

"Please! This is exactly what Kira wants!" Light exclaimed in an even more panicked and desperate tone, "Don't... STOP!!!!" Light said as Watari pulled the trigger. A bang was heard, but seeing as it was unloaded it did not injure Light at all. "A... A blank?" Light said in a calmer yet still panicked tone.
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Death Note   Death Note - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2015 5:12 pm

"You passed. This was a small test to see if you were Kira, but it looks like Watari is still alive. You will still be under 24 hour observation, but you shall no longer be in a cell. Also I should mention that so far you are proven innocent in another way because Kira had started killing again weeks ago. You may still help with the case if you'd like." the raccoon said.
Back to top Go down
XxDuelistGuyxX
EnderLava
EnderLava
XxDuelistGuyxX

PostSubject: Re: Death Note   Death Note - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2015 5:19 pm

Light was extremely relieved. "It's alright if I'm put under surveillance; All I wish for at this point is to help find Kira..." Light said as he was catching his breath. The panic of almost dying took a lot out of him.

"Would you like me to bring him to you?" Watari asked L.
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Death Note   Death Note - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2015 5:23 pm

"Yes. Also take the handcuffs off of him, I have a new pair for him to wear." he responded.
Back to top Go down
XxDuelistGuyxX
EnderLava
EnderLava
XxDuelistGuyxX

PostSubject: Re: Death Note   Death Note - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2015 5:30 pm

"Very well." Watari said as he took the handcuffs off of Light. "Please, this way Mr. Yagami." Watari told Light as he guided them to the room L was in. "Hello L, I have brought Light as you requested." Watari said as he motioned Light towards L.
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Death Note   Death Note - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2015 5:41 pm

"Thank you Watari, you may go now and inform the other emmbers what has happened." L said. He took out some new handcuffs, this time the chain was much longer. He put one of Light's wrist and the other one on his. "There." he said.
Back to top Go down
XxDuelistGuyxX
EnderLava
EnderLava
XxDuelistGuyxX

PostSubject: Re: Death Note   Death Note - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2015 5:44 pm

"Not telling you how to do your job... but isn't there supposed to be one on both wrists?" Light asked. He could feel the one on his left wrist but nothing on his right wrist, so he wanted to clarify what happened, seeing as he can't see.
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Death Note   Death Note - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2015 5:59 pm

(Welp time for another short story XD)

"Not this time, it is on two wrists it's just that the other one is on mine." he explained.
Back to top Go down
XxDuelistGuyxX
EnderLava
EnderLava
XxDuelistGuyxX

PostSubject: Re: Death Note   Death Note - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2015 6:34 pm

( You thought of another one? xD )

"Ah, then I have no complaints." Light said, "So, is there any new information on the others who were detained?" Light asked, he was curious what would happen with the others seeing as they are technically proven innocent as well.
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Death Note   Death Note - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2015 6:37 pm

(Yep XD)

"Nothing really, the only thing that I was curious about is why Misa only had a couple pieces of paper on her that so far have shown nothing on them." L admitted.
Back to top Go down
XxDuelistGuyxX
EnderLava
EnderLava
XxDuelistGuyxX

PostSubject: Re: Death Note   Death Note - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2015 6:40 pm

( Will Zeref or Riya hate you for it? XD )

"Hmm... Maybe she's just paranoid about not having paper." Light joked, he was suspicious about the paper, but didn't think it was too big of a deal.
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Death Note   Death Note - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2015 6:59 pm

(Actually no...but that Thomcat reference though XD)

L gave a small smile to that. "If anything I thought she would be more paranoid about paper cuts." he joked back.
Back to top Go down
XxDuelistGuyxX
EnderLava
EnderLava
XxDuelistGuyxX

PostSubject: Re: Death Note   Death Note - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2015 7:05 pm

( xD )

"Probably," Light said as he gave a small chuckle, "So, what do we do about those two now?"

--------------

Beyond was sitting in his base writing down names as Kira. "So, are you around anywhere Rem?" Beyond asked. He was hoping she was, but it wouldn't be too bad if she wasn't.
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Death Note   Death Note - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2015 7:28 pm

"For now they will stay here, they haven't really said anything. We'll keep them in two of the rooms we have here." he explained and sat back down making the chain pull on Light's wrist.

---

"For now." she said in an angry tone.
Back to top Go down
XxDuelistGuyxX
EnderLava
EnderLava
XxDuelistGuyxX

PostSubject: Re: Death Note   Death Note - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2015 7:35 pm

Light was pulled down for a second, then sat next to L. "This'll take getting used to..." Light said.

-----------------------

"I'm curious, what would happen if Raku relinquished ownership of the Death Note to me? Seeing as L is in possession of it." Beyond asked, he had a bit of an idea on what he could do to help Lights plan move along.
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Death Note   Death Note - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2015 7:43 pm

"Yes it will." L replied and then started to try and search more on the deaths that happened these past few weeks.

---

"It's not that simple. Misa and Raku have co-ownership. They would both have to agree." Rem explained.
Back to top Go down
XxDuelistGuyxX
EnderLava
EnderLava
XxDuelistGuyxX

PostSubject: Re: Death Note   Death Note - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2015 7:48 pm

Light tried to research on the computer next to him, so far there is no difference between the killings of Kira before and after their detainment.

------------------

"And what if they both agree?" Beyond asked.
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Death Note   Death Note - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2015 8:03 pm

"What do you think of them? Raku and Misa." he asked.

----

"Then yes it will transfer over to you. I do know that Misa might agree to it, but Raku won't." Rem answered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Death Note   Death Note - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Death Note
Page 11 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kolerin Forests :: Other Stuff :: Other Roleplays-
Jump to: