The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
TKF: Revelations - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
TKF: Revelations - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
TKF: Revelations - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
TKF: Revelations - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
TKF: Revelations - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
TKF: Revelations - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
TKF: Revelations - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
TKF: Revelations - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
TKF: Revelations - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

TKF: Revelations

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Blueleaf
Devashroud Second in Command
Blueleaf

TKF: Revelations - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TKF: Revelations   TKF: Revelations - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2016 7:29 pm

(I haven't had a bath in ages... XP)
Back to top Go down
Cay
Devashroud Apprentice
Devashroud Apprentice
Cay

PostSubject: Re: TKF: Revelations   TKF: Revelations - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2016 8:54 pm

( Wat?! xD Omg I love them so much. Showers are ok though... I like being clean. xDDD )
Back to top Go down
Cay
Devashroud Apprentice
Devashroud Apprentice
Cay

PostSubject: Re: TKF: Revelations   TKF: Revelations - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2016 9:35 pm

(And now I'm bored... xD)
Back to top Go down
Cay
Devashroud Apprentice
Devashroud Apprentice
Cay

PostSubject: Re: TKF: Revelations   TKF: Revelations - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2016 5:12 pm

Blueleaf wrote:
(I haven't had a bath in ages... XP)
(XD the first time I read that, I thought you mean't that as in like you hadn't cleaned yourself in ages I was like amg O.O)
Back to top Go down
Cay
Devashroud Apprentice
Devashroud Apprentice
Cay

PostSubject: Re: TKF: Revelations   TKF: Revelations - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2016 5:14 pm

(guisE)
Back to top Go down
Cay
Devashroud Apprentice
Devashroud Apprentice
Cay

PostSubject: Re: TKF: Revelations   TKF: Revelations - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2016 5:15 pm

(when we gon rp)
Back to top Go down
Cay
Devashroud Apprentice
Devashroud Apprentice
Cay

PostSubject: Re: TKF: Revelations   TKF: Revelations - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2016 5:19 pm

(I've been wanting to do kolerin stuff so much I started making a neighborhood in the sims
it's Redwillow and now I gotta make all the families
idk whether I want to turn kolerin ppl into sims or just make us sims, and then our characters can be pets BUT that may not work very well because there is just dogs and cats...  )
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: TKF: Revelations   TKF: Revelations - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2016 5:51 pm

(*makes intro for Cay* o3o)

Time off was always a nice thing especially if it meant gym time for Kristen. The Bloodwing had just finished her workout and was waiting for a bus back to her apartment. She hadn't been back home in ages since the pace had picked up with evacuating Redwillow two years ago and now bringing people back to rebuild the place. She stretched as every muscle in her arms and upper chest screamed in response. The soreness was a good thing, it told her she was trying which was always worth something. She was drinking a protein shake at the moment as well. Being part Raven she always had looked scrawny up until High School where she started working out. Granted she didn't just completely bulk up. She bulked at first then switched to toning to maintain a shape that she felt worked best for her. Now instead of looking like an unplanned union between a fox and raven she looked more like a fox with wings and feathers thrown in. It would only be a matter of time before the bus showed up.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: TKF: Revelations   TKF: Revelations - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2016 6:54 pm

(Holy shit, giant text... XD

And I dunno, my stupid thing didn't work out. Other people kinda need to pitch in and intro characters creatively. Talk amongst yourselves. Dun wait on the Chirpy who has to deal with doctors and job searches and other things and mebbe had bad ideas at the start. XD)
Back to top Go down
Cay
Devashroud Apprentice
Devashroud Apprentice
Cay

PostSubject: Re: TKF: Revelations   TKF: Revelations - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2016 7:27 pm

(Hey wait which character was I gonna use again? I forgot XD)
Back to top Go down
Cay
Devashroud Apprentice
Devashroud Apprentice
Cay

PostSubject: Re: TKF: Revelations   TKF: Revelations - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2016 7:30 pm

Chirpingsong wrote:
(Holy shit, giant text... XD

And I dunno, my stupid thing didn't work out. Other people kinda need to pitch in and intro characters creatively. Talk amongst yourselves. Dun wait on the Chirpy who has to deal with doctors and job searches and other things and mebbe had bad ideas at the start. XD)
(I've been trying. Sad  so far, Pluto is the only showing interested in doing that DX. Actually idek about Sil, she might just be busy or something... She hasn't been on in awhile. *shrug*)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: TKF: Revelations   TKF: Revelations - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2016 7:41 pm

(Sil got the flu. So that's why she's offline.)
Back to top Go down
Cay
Devashroud Apprentice
Devashroud Apprentice
Cay

PostSubject: Re: TKF: Revelations   TKF: Revelations - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2016 7:46 pm

(Oh no! =( poor sil!)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: TKF: Revelations   TKF: Revelations - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2016 7:54 pm

(Yeah... ono)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: TKF: Revelations   TKF: Revelations - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2016 9:19 pm

(I mentioned she had the flu before... And it's the end of the school year, too, so when she isn't napping, she's trying to keep up with school work.)
Back to top Go down
Cay
Devashroud Apprentice
Devashroud Apprentice
Cay

PostSubject: Re: TKF: Revelations   TKF: Revelations - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2016 11:30 pm

Chirpingsong wrote:
(I mentioned she had the flu before... And it's the end of the school year, too, so when she isn't napping, she's trying to keep up with school work.)
(It might just be me misinterpreting, but you've been seeming a little tense. Is everything alright?)
Back to top Go down
Cay
Devashroud Apprentice
Devashroud Apprentice
Cay

PostSubject: Re: TKF: Revelations   TKF: Revelations - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2016 3:52 pm

(Hey Pluto, I looked back and didn't see us settle on what character I was gonna use, so I'm just gonna go ahead and pick one anyway. If that's alright with you.)

A young, smaller female with freckles lingered by the bus stop. Her long auburn hair was curly, and looked unkempt. She didn't look like she was trying too hard in terms of appearance. Her shirt was oversized, and the collar looked chewed to the point it had holes in it. Her pants looked like they could have possibly been pj bottoms? Also on top of all that, she was barefoot. Jesus she looked like she was straight out of the mental hospital...  But something about her face was very welcoming and friendly, despite the careless and questionable outfit.
   Her red eyes looked over the fox-raven hybrid, who was but a couple meters away. A somewhat odd sort of person to see riding the bus, she thought.
Her gaze then shifted to the shake in Kristen's hands. She raised a brow and smiled. "Hah... Didn't know body builders drank milkshakes to get in shape." She thought out loud, a bad habit of hers.

Last edited by Cay on Sat May 21, 2016 3:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Cay
Devashroud Apprentice
Devashroud Apprentice
Cay

PostSubject: Re: TKF: Revelations   TKF: Revelations - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2016 3:54 pm

(Great, now this website is giving me ads for protein powder. lol!)
Back to top Go down
Cay
Devashroud Apprentice
Devashroud Apprentice
Cay

PostSubject: Re: TKF: Revelations   TKF: Revelations - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2016 7:29 pm

(Welp, im online again.)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: TKF: Revelations   TKF: Revelations - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 12:08 am

(I just mentioned doctors and job searches, of course I'm tense... And kind of need to step back and not worry about Internet stuff right now. I announced a hiatus on DA, and may or may not be hiatus-y here, too... I dunno. But I have very little patience right now and don't wanna snap at people or something, so I kinda need my space. I'll be around if I'm in a relaxed mood, but my hiatus is for a week.)
Back to top Go down
Cay
Devashroud Apprentice
Devashroud Apprentice
Cay

PostSubject: Re: TKF: Revelations   TKF: Revelations - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 10:39 am

(Yeah I can tell... You still don't seem relaxed. ^^' I do recommend you take a break then... It's unnecessary and unfair to the rest of us to bring it on here. It's fine if you want to talk about it, but just don't take it out on any of us... You can come back when everything is settled. =) real life stuff comes first.)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: TKF: Revelations   TKF: Revelations - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 3:13 pm

*facepalm* Of course I still don't seem relaxed... And I do not need a recommendation to take a break, or to be patronized, or to be given permission to return when I've "settled" like a child throwing a tantrum.

It is also entirely possible that I am, in fact, annoyed with you. I mentioned days ago that Sil had the flu, so of course I'm annoyed when you didn't seem to have paid any attention to it and assumed the poor girl was just busy. It's the end of the school year and she has the flu. Can you imagine how stressed out she is? Yes, she's homeschooled, but that is still crazy to deal with.

I know these things because I talk to Sil on Skype instead of poking around here all the time while nothing happens... Because this group is honestly just doomed to fail anymore. I have no interest in it anymore, my relationships with everybody but Sil have been distant at best, and I just have more valuable things to do with my time. I need a job, I need to worry about my health and doctor hoopla, I have writing projects that I actually enjoy doing... My significant other is tired of me being stressed out about this and coming to her about it, and we just need this cycle of nothingness to end.

I don't think Kolerin is going to get better. I don't think it will become active... I don't think it will get off the ground and ever be fun again.

Having no faith in it won't give me ideas for posts... That's why it's just sitting here. I doubt I'm the only one losing faith, either... This group is just stagnant and a source of stress anymore. I'm not taking anything out on you, I'm frustrated.

I know we were going to give Kolerin a try and reboot it, but... It's just not working. I think I'm going to give up on this group and step away, instead of delaying the inevitable and leaving a month from now, or two months from now, or whenever.

I still like roleplaying, and anthro things... Heck, I've been sharing some writing with Sil that has Flare in it, and she loves it. Because I actually talk to Sil, because being her friend is more important than this dying group is. And I'll continue to talk to her and be on Skype and do things, just... not here.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: TKF: Revelations   TKF: Revelations - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 3:35 pm

(I kind of agree... I know I haven't been really actively talking to anyone anymore, but I'm honestly kind of ready to give it up. I think it's over. I don't mean to be distant myself, but we've all got stuff going on. I don't know what to feel anymore.

I will admit I'm a little angry at you too, Cay. Chirpy stated what was going on with her, but you acted like nothing happened or forgot...)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: TKF: Revelations   TKF: Revelations - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 3:48 pm

We can still chat on Skype, play Cards, and share stories we write, but... The roleplay group itself is kind of done. It's time we branched out, I think, and moved on to new things. I've been more into actual story writing than roleplay groups lately... I only really RP with two people, privately, not in a group. Private RPs are nice because the two people involved can make up whatever they wanna do and do things at their own pace. If anyone here would be interested in a private thing, that might be cool, or we can just talk sometimes and share writing. *shrugs*

But, yeah... I think the healthy thing to do is let Kolerin finally die...
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: TKF: Revelations   TKF: Revelations - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 3:52 pm

All stories must end eventually...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TKF: Revelations   TKF: Revelations - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TKF: Revelations
Page 10 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kolerin Forests :: Kolerin :: Kolerin Roleplay-
Jump to: