The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
TKF: Revelations - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
TKF: Revelations - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
TKF: Revelations - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
TKF: Revelations - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
TKF: Revelations - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
TKF: Revelations - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
TKF: Revelations - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
TKF: Revelations - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
TKF: Revelations - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

TKF: Revelations

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Blueleaf
Devashroud Second in Command
Blueleaf

TKF: Revelations - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TKF: Revelations   TKF: Revelations - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 9:12 pm

(I'm tempted to go raffle style and see who I pick. XD But I kinda wanna do either Roy or Maggy, since Mags is new.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: TKF: Revelations   TKF: Revelations - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 9:12 pm

(I'm tempted to go raffle style and see who I pick. XD But I kinda wanna do either Roy or Maggy, since Mags is new.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: TKF: Revelations   TKF: Revelations - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 9:13 pm

Back to top Go down
Cay
Devashroud Apprentice
Devashroud Apprentice
Cay

PostSubject: Re: TKF: Revelations   TKF: Revelations - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 9:13 pm

(AAAHH TRIPLE-DIPPLEDOOPLE POST)
Back to top Go down
Cay
Devashroud Apprentice
Devashroud Apprentice
Cay

(OH MY GOD STAAAHHP LMAO)
Back to top Go down
Cay
Devashroud Apprentice
Devashroud Apprentice
Cay

PostSubject: Re: TKF: Revelations   TKF: Revelations - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 9:14 pm

(WE'RE UNDER ATTACK)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: TKF: Revelations   TKF: Revelations - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 9:14 pm

(It's having issues... XD)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

(Oh come on.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

(*police sirens*)
Back to top Go down
Cay
Devashroud Apprentice
Devashroud Apprentice
Cay

(IM CRYING)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: TKF: Revelations   TKF: Revelations - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 9:15 pm

(It seriously posted that like six times, Blueh... XD Anyways, I guess there could be wifi? *shrugs*)
Back to top Go down
Cay
Devashroud Apprentice
Devashroud Apprentice
Cay

PostSubject: Re: TKF: Revelations   TKF: Revelations - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 9:17 pm

(xD you don't seem so sure. I'll just save her for another time, then. :3
hrmm
say, I don't believe any of my characters have met paulette and the bunch before!)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: TKF: Revelations   TKF: Revelations - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 9:18 pm

(Nope, they're pretty new. XD Throw 'em in there! I can have more of mine show up after, too. Just kinda setting the scene, and Blueh and Sil will be in there, too.)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: TKF: Revelations   TKF: Revelations - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 9:23 pm

(Well, Laura and them came in a while ago, but Paulette is newer. XD)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: TKF: Revelations   TKF: Revelations - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 9:33 pm

Maggy's eyes couldn't stop searching the ruins of Redwillow. This was much different than what she rembered, before all hell broke loose at the beginning of the war. She had fled to Evenstell, and yearned for the home that she had set up there, and her friends that she had made, but some force had brought her back home to the place she was born in. However, Maggy could barely recognize it. She felt like a stranger in her old home.

She walked down the main street in downtown Redwillow, scavenging her memory. There were still many places she recognized from her childhood, but none were in the same state as she remembered.

The maned wolf let out a sigh, feeling lost, until she noticed a very small, new building that seemed to pop out of nowhere. She cocked her head to the side, before moving closer. It looked like some sort of coffee shop. Maggy herself wasn't too hungry at this moment, but she wanted to check it out. She didn't have anything to do at that moment.

She entered the small café, her eyes scanning the interior and the small gaggle of workers that looked completely bored, minus the ocelot sweeping the floor. Maggy couldn't help but feel out of place, but she forced herself to walk up to Laura.

(There. Done. owo)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: TKF: Revelations   TKF: Revelations - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 9:35 pm

After a few more minutes the door to the diner opened and some familiar faces entered the building. Ronnie was there smiling happily, he would come into the diner sometimes to visit the Derings and have a nice meal. However, he wasn't alone this time. This time he brought his family with him for a change. "Hello." the hybrid said cheerfully when he saw Laura and Paulette. He was so excited to finally bring his family along.

Layla was at Amigo's side as she looked around the diner curiously. "Ah, so this is the place you like so much huh brother." she gently teased as her tail wagged in amusement. Her family had been told stories about his trips to the diner and how sometimes it would be the highlight of his day. Her icy blue eyes shrieked with laughter as her brother's face turned a bit pinkish in embarrassment. She did her best to stifle a giggle.

"Layla be kind. Ronald doesn't need you teasing him when he was so excited to bring us here." Pele said. The tigress gently rubbed the top of her children's heads in affection before turning her attention towards Laura and Paulette. "Hello, you two must be Laura and Paulette. I'm Pele, Ronald's mother, my daughter and I have heard a lot about you." she said ignoring how her son's face got a bit pinker.
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: TKF: Revelations   TKF: Revelations - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 9:35 pm

(Damn it I didn't see Blueh's post!)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: TKF: Revelations   TKF: Revelations - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 9:37 pm

(It's okay, Sil. XD)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: TKF: Revelations   TKF: Revelations - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 9:39 pm

(Oops, sorry Sil. ^^')
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: TKF: Revelations   TKF: Revelations - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 9:48 pm

(I can make them both work... XD)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: TKF: Revelations   TKF: Revelations - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 10:03 pm

Laura and Paulette both glanced over at the door as it swung open, and a maned wolf they had never seen before entered. The cat winked at her daughter and scurried into the kitchen, while the mixed-breed teenager smiled at her shy-looking customer, "Hi, welcome to--"

Then, some familiar faces came in, and unlike the stranger, they did not hesitate to approach the counter. Laura's attention was quickly diverted to the three who came up to her, tail twitching slightly as she recognized her sister's former boyfriend of sorts... Part of her was a little sad that Celeste's first relationship didn't work out, but the other part of her had expected it, and was a little relieved that her first "break-up" had been a peaceful one that ended in them being friends. Celeste was lucky that way.

"Yeah, I'm Laura, and that was my Mom," she told Pele, nodding her head back towards the kitchen. "It's nice to meet you."

Celeste bounced to her feet at the sight of Ronnie, and quickly scurried over to practically throw herself at him, enthusiastically hugging his arm. Finally! Someone else was here to keep her company!

With the Dering sisters suddenly distracted, Nani turned to the timid-looking wolf. She smiled sweetly, still holding the broom in her hands. "Hello, miss... My name is Nani. Can I help you?" The look in her pale blue eyes was perhaps the most sincere anyone would ever get from an employee asking that question, filled with a childlike naivete.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: TKF: Revelations   TKF: Revelations - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 10:08 pm

"Um..." Maggy was somewhat distracted by the other family that came in, and forgot for a moment why she came in. She turned to look down at Nani, "I, um... Just came from out of country, but I lived in Redwillow before. I didn't recognize this building, and I wanted to check it out." Now that Maggy spoke her reason out loud, it sounded a little silly, but it was too late to go back now.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: TKF: Revelations   TKF: Revelations - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 10:14 pm

Nani simply smiled and nodded, not questioning the wolf's logic at all. It seemed a perfectly legit reason in her mind. "This is a pretty new little cafe, but everything here is pretty new... We have sandwiches and nice coffee and stuff. I got to taste test the coffee." Her eyes sparkled at the mention of that, and then she laughed softly under her breath. She had been so hyped up on caffeine that day, Aaron almost had a panic attack at the sight of her. He had come close to calling an ambulance before Nani had a chance to explain why she was practically vibrating from her ears to her toes, and her eyes were almost horrifically dilated. He made her promise only to taste test decaf varieties after that.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: TKF: Revelations   TKF: Revelations - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 10:18 pm

"Oh... That's nice." Maggy couldn't help buf smile a little at the sparkles in her eyes at the mention, and laughed a little with her. "I guess I picked a good place to start exploring, then."
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: TKF: Revelations   TKF: Revelations - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 10:23 pm

Amigo's embarrassment quickly faded away when Celeste hugged his arm. His smile widened and he gave her a quick hug in greeting. It was nice to still be in contact with Celeste after their break up, he was grateful that they could still be friends. "Mom, sis this is Laura's sister Celeste." he introduced. The hybrid started to sign to Celeste, explaining that he had brought his family with them and introduced his mother and sibling.

Layla's grin widened when she finally got to see his ex girlfriend of sorts, she was going to tease him about her later for sure. She gave Celeste a small wave and signed out 'hello' her brother had been giving her some sign language lessons so that Celeste could have more people to talk to. Ronnie's smile got a bit bigger as he felt pride that his sister was signing.

"Would it be alright if we had a seat? My son explains that you have wonderful food here." Pele asked. She was glad to see her children happy and they finally got to meet Ronald's friends, but this was still a diner. The tigress didn't want to stall them from working, especially since someone else was here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TKF: Revelations   TKF: Revelations - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TKF: Revelations
Page 2 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kolerin Forests :: Kolerin :: Kolerin Roleplay-
Jump to: