The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Oh mai... This is new...(2)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Chirpingsong
Devashroud Second in Command
Chirpingsong

Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 8:16 pm

(Feels? o3o? What is this plan...? *nervous because Flare is looking forward to it*)

Maude couldn't stand still as the DevaShrouds finally arrived and began to settle down in Safekeep. The cheetah hurried through the crowd, holding onto little Jasper's hand so the five-year-old wouldn't get separated from her, "Shiloh? Phillip?" The woman glanced around at the swarm of unfamiliar faces, looking for one that she knew; it had been too long since she had last seen the teenagers, and the woman had been terrified for their lives.

Just then, little Jasper pulled free of his mother's grasp, running over towards the hulking shape of Erika, "Look, Momma! It's Phillip and Erika!" The little cheetah sprinted at full speed until he reached them, letting out a squeal as he flung himself at Phillip, "You're here!" He wrapped his arms around the otter, hugging him tightly, "I missed you so much... So did Momma..."

Maude hurried over just behind her son, tears in her eyes as she respectfully lowered her head and sort of half-curtsied, behaving like she would when she was Phillip and Shiloh's personal servant back at the Sect, "It is so good to see you're safe... Jasper and I left the Sect shortly after you did, and it was a good thing we did... We found safety here." She looked down at her little boy as he hugged Phillip, "I was so worried that they would use Jasper as a hostage, so Shiloh let us leave early..." That move was what had really tipped off the Sect that Shiloh was rebelling, as she sent all of her friends and loved ones away.

Speaking of Shiloh... she had been unable to walk to Safekeep, still weakened from her ordeal back at the Sect. She was with all of the other patients who had been too ill or injured to make it on their own, shakily holding herself upright with a crutch. She only needed one to lean on, since she was still able to stand on her feet. The hedgehog limped alongside the healers, following them to the new infirmary.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 8:17 pm

(Huh... Good.... XDDDD ...I don't like that look on your face, though.... XDDDD

Rachel: BUTBUTBUT--!

I AM SHOOSH PAPPING YOU CALM DOWN.)

"I'm sorry about that.... is there anything I could do to help you through this...?" Jayden's face went slightly red at that, but he ignored the awkwardness for now. "Winnie's here for you, if you need it as well."
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 8:23 pm

(My mommeh told me I might need to start getting shots to help boost my immune system... *hyperventilates* I haaaate needles... But I have issues like Roy does. *hugs him* I know how you feel... </3)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 8:25 pm

(AKHJERAKHFIOH JASPER AND MAUDE MY FEELS. *dies* ;7; )

Phillip was slowly becoming distracted and out of it as he leaned against Erika-- however, a vaguely familiar voice calling his name snapped him from his thoughts. He also felt Erika stiffen a little underneath his hand as Jasper came sprinting out of nowhere at them, and right at Phillip. The said otter let out a grunt at the force-- he was still looking battered, with faint brusies all over him and newly formed scars on him, but he managed a smile, through all that. "Oh Aurora.... you're okay...." He wasn't good with children, but he was glad the little cheetah was okay. 

However, Phillip looked up when he heard Maude spoke....he almost didn't catch what she was saying because he could feel tears welling in his eyes and his throat tightening, "M-Maude..." This was the woman that nursed him back to health when he was on the verge of death. This was her..... and she was alive.... "M-Maude..." That's all he could do-- gasp her name and letting tears drip down his face because he was so shocked and happy to see her here.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 8:26 pm

(Oh great.... I hate needles, too.... eme They might  help, which is one of the only upsides...

Roy: *holds Chirp* ono )
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 8:38 pm

(*clings to Roy* The feels... they are wonderful... ;u; I didn't know Phillip was that attached. </3)

Surprised to see Phillip breaking down the way he was, Maude softened and smiled at him in that motherly way of hers. She then stepped forward and slipped her arms around the otter, holding him and her son close, "We're all here, together again... We're all okay..."

Jasper blinked up at Phillip, murmuring, "Momma, why is he crying...?"

Maude smiled again, one hand resting on Phillip's head as she brushed some of his unruly hair out of his face, while the other hand gently rubbed Jasper's ears, "He's crying because he missed us so much, sweetheart, and he's very happy to see us."

---

EJ was personally handling all of his machinery and tools, since he didn't want anyone to mess them up. They were heavy, and it was clear he struggled to carry each box and bag, but the little cat was determined, and managed to get where he was going. It was a huge relief to be away from the place where his father had been gruesomely killed and then dissolved in the acid river without a proper burial... He could put some distance between himself and those memories.

Sue, despite her super strength, was not supposed to help carry anything too heavy because she was a few months pregnant. So, she settled for carrying boxes of clothing and medical supplies to the infirmary, her long silver tail swishing behind her.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 8:49 pm

(YES THEY ARE. *dies* ;7; 

Roy: *kind of watches quietly* .... 

Phillip: ;~; )

Phillip could barely breathe now as his breath was hitching in his throat-- he coughed, letting out a shaky attempt at speech, but it didn't go anywhere. He just ended up holding onto Maude tightly abd burrying his face into her shoulder-- she wasn't that much older than he was, but she acted much like a mother to the otter. It was something that kept him from loosing all hope, really. Jasper was just kind of there, but Phillip could learn to care for the child. "Y-you h-have n-no i-idea how s-scared I was...." He managed to whisper, his voice shaky and cracking, "N-no idea...."

---

Rachel was maping the layout of the base in her photographic memory-- it was vital, as she was very much a messanger, with Duel to help her. No words could also explain how relieved she was to get out of Flare's old camp-- for her, her family, and EJ. Especially EJ. She didn't have to worry as much at night that he would have a nightmare. He would be okay. She knew it. She would have to do the woods later, once everyone was settled in. 

Roy honestly wasn't really sure who was in charge of the temporary settlement at the Safekeep, so he just focused on using his strength to an advantage and helping bring in supplies for now. He was slightly on the edge, but he was trying to calm himself down now... it just unnerved him that these people here once worked for the Sect. It just sent chills down his spine, even though they were on their side now.
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 8:52 pm

(I did some Spanish and nearly said 'I like cold potatos.' My mom burst out laughing.)

"Just go and help someone unpack ok." Flare said.

(Jayden is going to hate what I have for this plan XD It is a plan Chirpy...don't worry about it...)

The ferret that was also at the Safekeep was helping people move in.

----

Little Aaralyn didn't have much other than a teddy bear, a shirt, and another pair of shoes. She didn't really know anyone, but she stayed close to Chase.

(*looks a bit evily at Aaralyn* e3e

Aaralyn: O-O'.....

I have a great story to write about with you, but I can't because of spoilers e3e)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 9:00 pm

(Oh wow..... XDDDD

Jayden: ......eme 

Welp, that's news. o3o" )

Jayden sighed a little, before just nodding, "Alright.... just, if you need anything, I'm here, okay...? Don't forget...." Then, he turned on his heel and went to help unload boxes, his bushy tail following behind him. 

(Aaralyn..... I already like her and Chase. XD)
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 9:08 pm

(Yes Jayden...feel the fear :3 I'm glad you like Aarlyn now I can make stuff happen with her maybe some bad things e3e)

Flare didn't catch what Jayden said, she took what she brought with her and went to find herself a room.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 9:11 pm

(Jayden: ono

....well shit. ono )
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 9:32 pm

(I can't breathe through my nose... DX

I doubt I'll be doing much schoolwork tomorrow so I will likely either sleep and watch FMA all day or maybe work on a story. Depends on how melted my brain is...)

Maude gently rubbed Phillip's head, "I do have some idea... I was very worried about you when you left and went out all on your own. You and Shiloh are the only family Jasper and I have anymore." Her son never had a father, because he died while she was still pregnant. He did not have siblings, or cousins, or even grandparents, either. That was why Maude accepted the Sect's offer to take care of her should she be their servant, because she simply had nothing else, and did not have the money to take care of her child on her own. But now things could be reversed... She could help fight the very monster she had helped bring up, "The real war starts now, Phillip... There is no turning back for us."

---

Chase was trying to help unload supplies, but a certain little hedgehog kept getting in the way. Eventually he stopped, looking down at her, "Um..." He was surprised that she became so attached to him already, and knelt down so he was closer to her level, "Aaralyn, baby, I'm trying to help unpack these boxes. Why don't you go with Nani and the other kids?"

Poor Nani was not the most willing babysitter, looking like she was going to get grey hair as she tried to keep track of the little ones of the group. She was trying to get them somewhere out of the way so the adults could work on getting their living spaces set up, but not all of the children were very cooperative. Mako refused to leave Midnight's side, while Winnie kept wandering off and little Camilla tried to put everything in her mouth. Baby Libra was trying to nap on Nani's shoulder, but kept being woken up by the other kids.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 9:43 pm

(Oh God.... XDDD Poor, poor Nani..... Sorry bro. XD 

Aaron: .... 

Hey, why don't you help her or something? XD 

Aaron: ....eme' 

But that sucks..... I hate it when that happens. ono Especially when I'm supposed to be sleeping, because I can't.... *dies* It's good that you're going to take it easy tomorrow. You need it.) 

Of course Maude had been terrified for him-- his seizures nearly killed him if he hadn't had any medicine at all. Erika had also helped somewhat as well-- she kept him warm and sheltered during and after the seizure, a little confused why the otter was on the ground and not responding, but she did what she really could to help. And Phillip knew there was no turning back now. That's what made it even more daunting and terrifying, "I-I know...." He coughed again, starting to calm down but not completely, "I k-know...." The only thing he was really relieved about, besides being at the Safekeep, was that Roy would spare Shiloh. Nothing brought him more relief than that. 

---

Midnight trailed after Nani, somewhat quiet as she held onto Mako's little hand-- it technically wasn't that useful, as Mako was practically clinging to her leg anyway. "Um, Nani...?" The ocelot looked like she was about to have a stroke or something, "Should I get some help....?" They could spare a healer or two, as Nani really, really needed someone.
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 9:44 pm

"I don't know them though...their strangers...and their very loud..."Aaralyn said. She was also very shy and would always stick with people she knew or were at least nice to her.

-----

"You need some help?" asked a blue haired ferret. She could see that this poor ocelot had her hands full and then some.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 3:09 pm

(Somebody put me out of my miseryyyyy... *pitifully hugging my mountain of plushies* Gawwwwd... My eyes are even watering because of the sinus pressure and stuff.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 3:22 pm

(ono *hugs you on the floor* Ssh.... There there..... </3 Are you taking any medication for your cold?)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 3:26 pm

(Yeah. I've tried three kinds of medicines. eme It's just one of those colds that makes you miserable until it's gone... If it doesn't go away soon I'll go to the doctor for antibiotics. *hugs*)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 3:28 pm

(ono *hugs you tightly* That really sucks..... Especially since it seems so bad. D8 *dies* I was having some really bad stomach pains today (enough that it made me want to double over and cry in a corner, but I didn't because I was in public), but it was just because my fibre wasn't that plentiful over the weekend..... Yeah..... eme And this is why people shouldn't have longer intestines than normal! *faceplants*)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 3:32 pm

(You have longer intestines than normal...? omo? I have chronic stomach pains, but certainly not for a reason like that. *hugs more*)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 3:34 pm

(Yeah.... I was actually informed almost a year ago.... That's why I was admitted into the hospital because they thought my appendix was going to rupture.... But it was my family doctor that said it was just constipation. One x-ray later showed that fact..... And that's why my diet has been jacked up on fibre and mena-musil for the last almost year..... I don't fucking get it because it only acted up a year ago. eme )
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 3:45 pm

(Wow... It's good that just a diet change can help you, though. I would think something like that would require surgery to fix... Maybe as you keep growing, it'll be less of a problem. XD You are still getting taller, my little Blueh. *huggles*)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 3:56 pm

(Yeah, I'm relieved as well.... I really don't know what I would do without it. And I seriously don't want to go through constipation pains and nausea.... I was sure I was going to throw up in the middle of the hallway. eme 

And I honestly have no idea about surgery... They didn't suggest it to fix, so I'm not going to think about it. ^^' I find surgery terrifying, as I already went through it, but for something that couldn't kill me if it went wrong. And I highly doubt I'm going to grow more. Just saying. XD)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 4:05 pm

(Awww, you're young yet, you'll grow more. XD

Anyways, I haven't been able to focus enough to write a story, but I'm working on plotting out another future story. eue Babies! <3 And of course I'm gonna make Aaron and Roy have to deal with each other more... They'll be sort-of-almost-friends. XDDD)
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 4:38 pm

(*is just around*)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 5:35 pm

(YES PLEASE MAKE THEM DEAL WITH ONE ANOTHER OH MY GOD I WILL DIE. AND CHILDREEEEEEEN 

Roy and Aaron: ... *stare each other down from opposite ends of the room* 

Come on guys! Roy saved Aaron's life, and vise versa! Just be decent to each other for once! *facedesk*)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh mai... This is new...(2)
Page 6 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kolerin Forests :: Kolerin :: Kolerin Roleplay-
Jump to: