The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Oh mai... This is new...(2)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Silcat
Anonymous

Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 10:12 pm

I want her to post it so bad. Start the rp Blueh
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Devashroud Second in Command
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 10:13 pm

I'm sorry, but I have no idea what to do! *flails* I can't really work on nothing well!
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 10:20 pm

Jinx was flying around

Flare was sitting on the couch
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 10:29 pm

Jayden was dozing off on the couch, curled up in a little ball. Safe to say, he was exhausted, and was too tired to drag himself up to his room. There had just been a lot going on, and he needed to sleep it off. One of his arms was hanging limply over the edge of the couch, and was a mere inch from the floor. His face was smushed up against the arm of the couch, a blanket sliding off him and onto the floor. He barely stirred, and uttered a faint noise in his sleep. 

---

Yvette was currently out looking for herbs. She wasn't used to this kind of vegetation, as she was used to barren tundra and lots of snow, so this was strange for her. Also, it was hot. Too hot for comfort. She couldn't be out for long before getting hurt, and was sure to be as fast as she could.
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 10:48 pm

Flare gently ruffled his hair.

---

"What are you doing?' Jinx asked when he landed
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 10:54 pm

(Jayden: Flaaaaaare.... You know how much I hate that. eme *tries to make his hair lie flat, but it doesn't work* Dammit..... >n<" ) 

Jayden stirred again at the gesture, but he did not wake up. However, he shifted closer to Flare, sensing the warmth from her fur and here mere prescience. He had been working hard, caring for Winnie and Flare-- he deserved a break. 

---

Yvette looked up when she heard a voice, and saw Jinx, "I am looking for some herbs." She said in her slower, more northern drawl, "I am going off what the healers described to me, but I am not used to all this vegetation. It is also too warm for me.... I do not like it."
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 10:55 pm

(Flare: XD But I love it)

Flare pulled him close to her.

---

"Then find a shady spot." he replied.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 10:56 pm

(Anyway, I'm off to bed. G'night!)
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 10:59 pm

(Ok Night Blueh.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 7:57 am

(Jayden: xnx' But Flare! 

Ha..... xD)

If Jayden was a cat, he probably would have been purring as he was lying against Flare, still asleep. He was curled around her and himself, as she was very warm, and the blanket slid off him and onto the floor, so he didn't wake up from the sudden change in temperature. 

---

"Just finding a shady spot does not really work well. It is still hot out for me." Yvette pulled at her clothes a little, hating the sufficating feeling of the heat.

(I also can access this website from my school's wifi, which is awesome. Very Happy)

Last edited by Blueleaf on Fri Apr 04, 2014 7:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 8:08 am

(I don't really get why the text is black, though...)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 1:03 pm

(I'm leaving today to go out of town for my brother's hockey tournament. I will probably be back at around 4:00pm on Sunday. I will also probably be able to get on later when I am at the hotel (if there is wifi), so about maybe 8:00pm. And if the arena has wifi. o3o' 

Love you guys! I'll be sure to have lots of boredom drawings or writings. o3o' It's a few hours by car, so there would be lots of time.)
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 1:26 pm

(Ok Blueh.

Flare: But Jayden XD)

Flare rested her cheek on his head. She started to purr a little bit, she didn't want to wake him up.

-----

"Then I don't know what to tell you." Jinx replied.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 7:18 pm

(Yeah. ^^" 

Jayden: But Flare! xnx" )

Jayden's surviving ear twitched a little bit when he heard the faint purring, but he did not wake up. He found it very soothing though, so he relaxed, getting the rest he really needed. 

---

"It is okay.... I just cannot stay out here that much longer.... Or it will start to hurt." Yvette replied, her eyes screwing up a little as she glanced up at the sun peeking out from behind big, fluffy clouds. This was foreign to her, but she found it beautiful at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 7:19 pm

(Awww, Jay-Jay... ouo

AND BLUEH I LOVE YOUR AVVIE. I NEED TO MAKE AN ACCOUNT AND USE LIKE ALPHONSE OR SOMETHING AS MINE! XD)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 7:22 pm

(Nyerhurhur..... eue 

AND THANK YOU I LOVE IT TOO. AND YES YOU DO. HAVE HIM WITH A CAT OR SOMETHING BECAUSE THAT IS VERY ALPHONSE-LIKE.)
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 7:53 pm

(Anyone want to meet Aaralyn?)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 8:17 pm

(I already met her. owo)
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 8:19 pm

(I mean character wise in rp XD)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 8:22 pm

(Well, I was thinking Yvette, but she's kind of busy now. Also, you still have to reply to our RP post, Chirp. ^^" Unless you want to have a fresh start on this website RP wise.)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 8:24 pm

(I feel like we should move forward with the main plot a little, because we have lots of stuff that relies on it. So can we do the move to Safekeep before doing anything else, please? I know you have a new character, Sil, but I'm sooooo excited for all the stuff that happens at Safekeep. We can do some fluff, and then we've got making the Council and having the tree fall on Chase.

Chase: You have to remind me. eme')
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 8:26 pm

(Okay, I can work with that. ^^" I'm really excited about the Safekeep as well, because as Chirp said, so much relies on it right now and we can build relationships and stuff because they will be safer and away from Flare's old camp. There is also the Council and the tree falling, so this'll be fun. eue 

Roy: ..... ono 

Rachel: ..... ;~; 

Sorry guys.... </3)
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 8:33 pm

(Ok, but not everyone is going to go to the Safekeep. One of my characters is staying at Flare's old camp. She may come to visit every once in a while, but she won't stay for good.)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 8:34 pm

(Which character is staying and why? It's kinda far away to visit, and very dangerous with the Sect and Monster wolves around. omo')
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 8:35 pm

(Flare. She's staying because this camp is her home.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh mai... This is new...(2)
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kolerin Forests :: Kolerin :: Kolerin Roleplay-
Jump to: