The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Oh mai... This is new...(2)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Chirpingsong
Anonymous

Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 8:37 pm

(No offense, but I really don't like that idea... it puts a huge kink in the plot... She technically wouldn't be able to be a part of the DevaShrouds anymore, since she'd be so far away... I thought we agreed everyone liked the Safekeep idea, you never said anything about it before. eme')
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Devashroud Second in Command
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 8:37 pm

(I get that.... But it is still kind of dangerous. ono And I don't know about Jayden..... I don't know if he would stay with her or not.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

(And there's also that.... I don't know, either. ono)
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 8:43 pm

(I do like the idea, but from Flare's perspective. This camp is her home. She likes the idea of staying there and moving just because it's 'safer' doesn't mean anything. The Sect can one day find them and kill them all just because they wanted to. Yes, she does see as taking their powers as killing them. She doesn't want to abandon her home and her ancestors.)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 8:45 pm

(Well, should we just scratch the Safekeep idea then...? It'd just be way too inconvenient to have one of the most important characters of the story be so far away from everyone else.)
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 8:47 pm

(No, maybe someone can convince her to go with them. Like Winter since Flare could also understand about keeping her safe.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 8:54 pm

(If Flare is convinced, she could always visit her old home after the war, if it is still standing. *shrug*)
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 8:56 pm

(It will because of KF3.)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 8:58 pm

(So she'll go if the others convince her...? Well, I'm sure Winter and Jayden could do that. XD I was just worried that she wouldn't go at all, because if that happened we would have to completely scratch the Safekeep idea in order to keep the main characters together.

And KF3 is technically a whole different canon than Doomsday. ^^' Just saying.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 8:59 pm

(Oh, it is? Huh.... I didn't know that.)
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 8:59 pm

(So should we start?)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 9:03 pm

(Yeah, it technically is, especially since the Doomsday canon is still going on. Not everything lines up, like how EJ has several prosthetics and stuff in KF3, which I don't think he'll get in Doomsday. It's just impossible to have both a past and present canon going on at the same time, unless we literally planned out every detail of both before roleplaying, so things line up. ^^' It's just impossible, so I classify them as different canons. 

And we can start... should we start when they're already at Safekeep?)
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 9:04 pm

(I think that would be good. Also did you see the colored version of Aaralyn I posted Chirp?)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 9:05 pm

(Ooh, okay. It's great to know EJ probably won't have his prosthetics, to be honest. ^^" And I have to agree having everything line up would just take too long. It also isn't that important to me, so it doesn't really matter.... *shrug* 

And I think they should already be there.)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 9:13 pm

(Mmmkay... Lemme guess, you both want me to start? XD I love youuuuuuu!)
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 9:20 pm

(Yes please <3)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 9:43 pm

(Sorry for poof, I'm working on making an actual account.)
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 10:01 pm

(You should have an account now Chirp.)
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 12:09 pm

(Hello? I'm on.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 7:04 pm

(Sorry for the poof yesterday. ^^" The free Internet in the lobby of the hotel went out, as I am on the first floor and it reached that far. The wifi in the rooms isn'f free. *headdesk* I fucking hate sleeping in hotel rooms with my family. My mom, dad, and brother snore, so it's hell. eme I managed to get some sleep and not be completely brain dead, but I'm still tired. *falls over*)
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 10:13 pm

(Poor Blueh.)
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 12:45 pm

(Hello? Anyone here?)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 2:46 pm

(I'M FINALLY BACK HOLY SHIT BEING HOME IS GLORIOUS! *faceplants* QWKHDKHSCHJSFHKDSMN *dies* 

Roy: ZANK AURORA! *also faceplants* ZE AREA WAS FREEZEENG OVAIR ZERE! 

I KNOW. AND THE BLEACHERS WERE MADE OUT OF METAL. FUCKING METAL. YOU KNOW IT'S A CONDUCTOR FOR HEAT ANS ELECTRICITY. MY BUTT WOULD HAVE GONE NUMB WITHOUT MY BROTHER'S JACKET TO SIT ON. 

Rachel: Your Dad's snoreeng..... Zhesus...... ene" 

....as much as I actually got sleep over there, we don't talk about that, Rachel! *flails* 

Phillip: I had a seizure thanks to you! D8< 

I'M SORRY! I DIDN'T MEAN IT! *dies* 

Anyway, hai. o3o" )
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 3:14 pm

(Hello XD)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 3:34 pm

(I'm glad you're home, Blueh. *miserable face* But I'm sick. eme' I started not feeling well yesterday and today I'm miserable. Sorry for not being online... I was too busy finishing Brotherhood while eating cough drops and blowing my nose every two minutes. *headdesk* Now I'm watching the other FMA series... Twelve-year-old Ed just skjgndfkljhjkgfbh--! He cries more and it's so sad! ;A; Ed you poor baby... </3

But yeah. I'm dying of a sore throat and some god-awful congestion. XD Gives me a headache.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh mai... This is new...(2)
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kolerin Forests :: Kolerin :: Kolerin Roleplay-
Jump to: