The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Oh mai... This is new...(2)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Blueleaf
Devashroud Second in Command
Blueleaf

Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 12:20 pm

(I'M SORRY MY MIND IS FUCKED UP BECAUSE I'M BORED AND SHIT. I LEAVE AT THREE, AND I'VE BEEN HERE SINCE NINE. THERE'S NO UNLOCKED INTERNET, WHICH REALLY, REALLY SUCKS. *dies* 

But yes, there is nothing better than watching little kids on stage not knowing what they're doing. owo And well shit.... I sti don't know if I'm looking forward to that. XD I love reading your stories, but the thing with Laura getting her heart ripped from her chest broke me.... 

Roy: ....we don't talk about zat. Evair again. 

Definitely. ono )
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 12:30 pm

(*innocent face* Whaaat? I'm just trying to learn how to write scarier stuff...

Laura: omo'

I'm not sure what I want to write, honestly. XD I haven't in a while, though, so I really wanna come up with something... e3e)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 12:34 pm

(Chirp, I think you've mastered it already. Just saying. XD 

Roy: *holds Laura* ono 

I'm sorry baby.... I promise you can kick ass in a battle where Laura nearly dies to protect you... If you don't pass out first. ouo' 

But hmmm..... I don't know, really, either. I'm not into scary stuff to give you ideas.... o3o' )
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 12:44 pm

(Aww, thanks. XD I don't often write scary stories because I scare myself... omo' But I do enjoy suspense and creepiness here and there throughout the RP and stuff, that doesn't scare me much for real. XD

Laura: *hugs him* omo

Heyyy, I write happy stories, too!)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 12:48 pm

(Yeah, I enjoy creepiness and suspense.... It's fun, even though it's actually kind of scary.... But then again, that's what books and RPs can do to you. It does almost seem real sometimes. xD But I seriously don't know what you can write... Maybe a nightmare? Or does that seem too expectant? 

Roy: *weakly coughs but holds her close* ono 

But yes, your happy and fluff filled stories are the best. >w< )
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 12:52 pm

(I dunno. *shrug* I'm tempted to write more second-gen stuff... because I adore Jacques and Lainey already... XD Then again I might bake cookies. e3e I made a deal with everyone else in the house, and said if I baked cookies, they'd have to sit and watch some Brotherhood with me while we eat them. XD

Laura: *cuddles him* Take it easy, okay...?)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 12:59 pm

(Yes, you must write more about Lainey and Jacques! *dies* But I'm sorry, I probably wouldn't be able to take it if something terrible happened to them.... ono But cookies and Brotherhood sound nice about now.... *is randomly doodling on my iPad* 

Roy: I-I know.... Zhust.... *refuses to let her go* ono 

He's scared. Sorry, baby, but we must be evil. ouo' )
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 1:03 pm

(Well, I'd probably write fluff or something, but not creepiness. XD I couldn't write creepiness with them, cause they're too cute.

Laura: It's alright... I can take it. >8I

Thatta girl! XD Remember she wants to protect you, Roy.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 1:07 pm

(*le phew* Thank you.... I would die if you did. ono And none of the adults in the story would take it well, either. 

Roy: Buht..... ono 

He knows, but doesn't want her too. He's scared she'll die. But maybe he isn't completely 100% when the battle happens, and that's why he fell so quickly? Maybe? ouo'?)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 1:17 pm

(Yeaaaahh... Roy and Aaron would flip if something happened to their kids. ^^'

Hmm, maybe... He doesn't have to "fall" though, either way she still stops him from being attacked. I'm thinking either Julianne makes her first appearance, or Sven is there. XD Oh Sven...)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 1:21 pm

(Definitely.... And I would rather not see Daddy rage.... I already have 2013 Ichabod Crane and that didn't end well at all.... It's a long story, actually.... ^^' 

Oh, okay. I was thinking Julianne would make her first apperance because no one can really take her place as leader, but maybe Sven would be better... He could fail at killing Roy, and Julianne would do it herself during the final battle? Maybe? 

Roy: ene

Phillip: SVEN! 

Oh Jesus..... Phillip, sssssh! *shoosh paps Phillip* )
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 1:24 pm

(Well, killing Roy isn't their only objective. She does want him dead, but has more she'd like to accomplish with attacking the Devas, so she might want to be there herself to see it through-- and also to strike fear into the heart of her enemies. XD

Shhh Phillip! Not yet!

Sven: Ssstupid river rat... ene)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 1:46 pm

(Oh, okay, that works. XD Do whatever you can to do to make it awesome. I'll follow through. XD 

Phillip: AW COME ON! WHY?! AND SVEN YOU BASTARD I AM NOT A RAT! AND I WILL KILL YOU! 

Roy: And before you even speak, I am not a rat ezair! D8< 

Y'know, if I sic Roy and Phillip on Sven, he would probably die. Just saying. o3o' )
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 1:52 pm

(Hehehe... Sven will die at some point. >83

Sven: eme' My job ssssuckssss...)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 1:56 pm

(At Phillip's hands maybe? ouo? 

Phillip: I thought you liked torturing people? Sick fuck.... 

Roy: 'old up, 'old up.... You were ze one zat 'eld my mozair capteeve? ]8<? 

Yep, that's the one. o7o' And if I remember right, he would have messed Anna up.... Which, thankfully, he didn't. 

Anna: ono' 

Richard: ... )
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 2:10 pm

(Sven: I do, but ssssometimessss it can be annoying, when my life issss at rissssk... I do not enjoy outright battlesssss... It issss not assss enjoyable.

Pffft... when he tries to say "as" he says "ass." XDDDD

Sven: Ssstop laughing at me! D8<

Nah. XD

Sven: *grumbles* And yesss, you obnoxiousss little brat, I held your mother captive. eme' It'ssss kinda my job.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 2:32 pm

(Oh my God.... That's so funny. XD It's kind of the same with Aaron, but it is 'sit', 'sitting', and 'sat'. It turns into shit, the verb, and the past verb. XD 

Aaron: It'sh your fault for thish shtupid lishp! 

What was that? o3o' 

Aaron: *grumbles* >_>' 

Roy: ... D8< 

Welp, now he kind of has more of an excuse to attack you. o7o' *shoosh paps Roy* Sssh.... Save it for later.... I promise Phillip will deal with him later. )
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 2:42 pm

(Poor Aaron... XD Nani doesn't mind!

Sven: *chuckles, amused with their anger*

My cookies ended up all mutant for some reason. ono' They're all flat and crunchy, when they usually end up fluffy and kinda cake-like. I dunno what happened. XD)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 3:01 pm

(I hope she doesn't, because I try to avoid saying those words because of that.... And Aaron would say 'sheep' instead of 'seep'. XD Just so you know. 

Phillip and Roy: *snarl and lunge for Sven* D8< 

SHIT! D8 *hits them with tranquilizers* 

Roy and Phillip: *falls over unconscious* xnx

Well damn.... Did you put in baking powder and stuff? That's really weird.... XD)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 3:12 pm

(Oh dear... ^^'

Shiloh: *drags Phillip away* -_-'

Laura: omo? Roy? *sits next to him, not sure what to do*

I used baking soda... it might be that my dad bought some cheap butter this time instead of the usual brand, or the baking soda is expired.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 3:15 pm

(Sorry about that. ^^' 

Phillip: *is dragged limply behind Shiloh* xnx 

Laura! Give him the kiss of life! Now! o7o 

Roy: *is on his back, unconscious* 

Aaand you might want to remove the needle before he wakes up.... Just saying. ^^' 

Hm, maybe. What are you going to do with them now?)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 3:28 pm

(Laura: But he's not dead... omo' *pulls the needle out*

Give him the kiss of life anyway! o7o

Laura: o//n//o' *just goes back to nudging Roy, trying to wake him up*

Well, everyone is eating them. XD The cookies might not be fluffy, but they're still cookies.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 3:31 pm

(Too bad, Laura! It works either way! o7o 

Roy: *is still unconscious and barely responds* xnx 

Damn... The darts must have been really strong.... Whoops. o3o" 

Oh, good point. Anyway, RP? I finally got home. XD)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 3:42 pm

(Laura: Roy....? omo

See, he does need the kiss of life.

Laura: *shakes him* Roy?! Wake up! DX How strong was that dart? It's not gonna hurt him, is it?

I dunno... maybe you should--

Laura: I know, I know! >//n//<' *pulls Roy's torso up onto her lap, holding him* *gives him a little kiss*

Sure. I'm all tuckered out from cleaning up the kitchen and baking. XD I'll respond to last night's post if you'd like to continue.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 3:46 pm

(HURHURHUR YES! o7o 

And honestly, I don't know how strong the dart was... *checks it* .....Um.... *forces a smile and throws the dart away* Whoops? o3o" But he should be okay..... Maybe.... 

Roy: *lying limply in her lap, before stirring a little after the kiss* *blearily opens his eyes, squinting up at Laura* Mmn....? 

HE LIVES! 8D 

Yes, please. ^^ That would be great. And we can switch out when we run out of ideas to another pairing. XD)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 22 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh mai... This is new...(2)
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kolerin Forests :: Kolerin :: Kolerin Roleplay-
Jump to: