The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Oh mai... This is new...

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
CharmedPluto
Devashroud Second in Command
CharmedPluto

Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 2:06 pm

CharmedPluto wrote:
"Nope...my leads melted..." Lance said shaking his head, "Im praying it was the leads though..." 

The next arc was the scariest and probably the most hilarious at the same time. Before Lance could seat the ground the spark arced off the ground lead, shot across the room and hit a certain hedgehog right in the ass.

Zero jump almost Looney Toons style coming within inches of slamming his head into the ceiling.

"LANCE!" He protested face heated.

"Okay that one was on purpose. I didnt have a good ground." Lance told him making a note to replace that screw later.

He shut down the meter, "Sweet, the net works. Now comes the fun part, do you want to attach your new leg or have me do it?"
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 2:08 pm

(XDDDDD! Poor Zero.)

Roy was somewhat relieved that the last shock didn't attack him-- rather, it beelined right at Zero. The bat made a face in his attempt to not laugh, but it kind of failed as he said, "I was actually kind of weesheeng you smacked your 'ead against se ceileeng, Zehro." However, his attention was drawn back to Lance when he mentioned the bat's leg-- he had been waitig for one ever since he got out of the hospital, "I don't exactly trust myself eento doeeng eet correctly and zerefore makeeng a fool out of myself, so it would be appreciated eef you deed eet." The bat got excited and somewhat antsy now as he waited.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 3:23 pm

( [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

XP)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 4:22 pm

Lance nodded grabbing the limp.

"Its gonna be clunky at first and you might feel like your leg just fell asleep but that'll wear off." He told Roy, "Imma have Zero here hit you with a quick little shot first. This limb uses your blood as a coolant system. Your body wont be able to produce enough blood to keep you conscious while it powers up so the shot he's going to give you will temporarily boost your body's ability to do so. Do you want it in the arm or the other leg?"

Zero picked up what looked like a syringe mounted to the most alien looking handgun ever...he had gloves and stuff on almost take on a strange mad hedgehog scientist look.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 4:35 pm

(ZERO NO! XD

Roy: WHAHT?! OAO?!

I think he's regretting this discision... XDDDD And he might pass out regardless.)

"'Old on, whaht?!" Roy's face visibly blanched when Lance mentioned the shot, and even more so when the bat saw what the hell it looked it. His heartbeat quickened, and he tried not to freak out, but it was kind of inevitable-- Roy didn't like to admit it, but he felt his body shaking a little, "You deedn't say anyzing about a needle!"
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 5:24 pm

(Just a heads up, Sil can't post on the forums because her internet is weird, but Skype is still working for her.)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 6:01 pm

(Okies!)

"I swear on my life." Zero said, "You wont feel a thing."

Lance shrugged, "You could do it without the shot but that would require us to hospitalize you, and give you a blood transfusion while you're awake cause the limb cant power up unless you're conscious. And that's a bigger needle...and takes longer. Your choice though."
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 6:09 pm

(Roy: eme"...

XDDDD He's so conflicted.)

Roy's ears angled back, and he closed his eyes for a moment as he thought to himself. Stop freaking out! Take the goddamn needle! A blood transfusion sounds even worse! Still looking pale and nervous, he opened his eyes, but looked away. The bat forced himself to relax, but it was incredibly difficult, "Zehro, eef you don't make zis kueeck een my arm, I swear to Aurora you don't want to know whaht I'll do to you."
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 6:18 pm

"Yeah yeah yeah." Zero said rolling his eyes.

Lance locked the leg into place and a small light lit up on the joint. This leg only had four and each was labeled. TR Fault VR Fault S Fault and Low Blood presssure. The low blood pressure was the only one glowing.

"Hit it." Lance said.

Zero placed the pistol like shot to Roy's arm and squeezed the trigger. Roy should've only felt a slight pinch and it was over, the contents of the shot drained almost immediately.

Lance closed the valve and Roy's blood began to flow throught the coolant lines. Various pumps with in the leg fell into rhythem with his heartbeat allowing the blood to flow steadily as it would naturally.

"Excellent," Lance said pumping his fist, "Try to keep still for the next like minute or so. We have to let the blood levels level off. If you start try to stand you're going to pass out from blood leaving your head. The shot should take effect about then and you should be fine."
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 6:30 pm

Roy felt the faint pinch (he expected a lot worse, and was inwardly relieved that Zero wasn't lying), but then he felt numbness in the leg that he had lost. However, it didn't last that long as the pins and needles went away, and the feeling of his blood moving down the leg soon followed. The bat shivered, the feeling sending it up his spine, but he turned his attention back to Lance, "I assure you, I'm not getteeng up-- I don't even know eef I can steell walk on my own wizout faceplanteeng." He didn't dare try to move his ankle or toes at all, and it kind of helped because it didn't feel real to him yet, even though he was beginning to feel it more as the blood pressure in his leg began to even out.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 7:07 pm

Lance smiled, "Welp, my work here is almost done. Once that light shuts off..."

Almost as if on command the Low Blood Pressure light switched off.

"YES!" Lance said smiling, "The leg is starting to operate. Let me know when you have feeling back in it and we'll proceed with testing the joints...which require you to move the limb."

What Lance failed to mention was the possibility of the leg being a bit jerky, moving faster than Roy was used to. Of course that could be calibrated using resistors that he could install really quickly.

"Man," Zero said, "I betcha EJ's gonna lose it when he sees you walking again."

A weird thought occurred to Lance at that moment and he smiled again, "Why do I picture this guy wearing a purple suit with a pimp cane and ladies all over him? Like walkin' up in the club like "What up? I gotta big..."

Zero smacked him before he could finish that sentence, "Eh hem!"

"Right..." Lance said remembering Laura was here as well.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 7:14 pm

(Roy: ...Lance, whaht ze sheet.

XDDD That was good.

Roy: I'm also somewhat glad Celeste would nevair 'ear zat.)

Roy gave Lance a weird, confused look, before pinching the bridge of his nose, "Lance, please don't say zat again. Evair." Roy then let his hand drop back to his lap, and said, "By ze way, I'm getteeng feeleeng back eento my leg, even zough eet feels more like an extension, razair zan eet being normal... Kind of like skiis, but not exactly..." The bat shifted in his wheelchair, now eager to get up again, even though it wasn't exactly the best idea right now.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 7:17 pm

"Yeah..." Lance said, "Sorry..."

Zero laughed a little bit.

"Give it a minute, you'll feel normal soon."
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 7:22 pm

Roy waited a bit, before letting out a bit of a breath, "Zere we go... Aurora, I've almost forgotten whaht zis felt like..." It almost felt normal... But it was a lot better from there just being nothing, and the phantom limb that came and went.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 7:38 pm

"Alright then, try wiggling your toes."

It was a minor test but if he designed it right his toes should vary in motion depending on Roy's inputs.

Zero got a bad feeling in his gut that something was wrong and abruptly teleported out of the house without saying a word.

~

Jonah was still out running, at the moment though he was taking a break because even though he was mostly cybernetic, his heart brain lungs and some of his muscles were still organic...they couldn't keep up with this new body's capabilities.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 7:49 pm

(*tiredly flops* I'm home... Today was a rough day...)

Laura had gone into the kitchen to make some oatmeal for her little family, making it just the way Celeste liked it in a hope to cheer up her younger sister. However, just as Roy was preparing to test out his leg, she stepped out into the doorway and watched. Her eyes were concerned, her ears tilted back. "I made food..." She wasn't thinking about breakfast, instead looking intently at Roy, worried.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 7:53 pm

"Alright." Roy noticed that Zero had dissapeared, but didn't really pay it much attention as he focused on trying to move his toes. His eyebrows pressed down over his eyes a little as one of his toes twitched, before he managed to move them somewhat normally after some effort. However, it was too fast and jerky than what it should have been. "Zats...not normal." The bat then looked at Laura when the marten spoke, and his stomach growled a little, "And zere's also zat..."

---

(o7o" I dunno what to do with Jonah.

And hai Chirpy. *hugs*)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 8:00 pm

(Im kinda just putting that in to say "I havent forgotten about him!")

"Too rigid?" Lance asked tilting his head a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 8:02 pm

(Oh. o7o")

"Yeah..." Roy nodded a little, before shrugging, "Well, I'm steell not really used to moving my foot in actuality, so... Eet zhust might be zat..."
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 8:45 pm

Lance nodded, "Alright try rotating your ankle."
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 8:52 pm

Roy rolled his ankle to one side, and then to the other-- it was still a little jerky. It was also somewhat difficult, but Roy had expected it because he had to get used to moving his leg again. He looked back up at Lance, and didn't really know if it was just him, or something with the prosthetic.
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 9:15 pm

(Hello.)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 6:18 am

Lance cupped a hand under his chin humming a bit

He took out a screwdriver and undid the plate along the top of the foot. Using some spare wire a sauder and some clippers he spliced in a regular wire where he put extra resistors. He replaced the plate smirking. Hopefully that would smooth thing out.

"Had too many resistors. Try it now. Just move your foot."
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 8:11 am

(Alright, so, I had two random late night ideas last night. o7o" One was if Roy was actually lactose intolerant. Maybe not D!Roy, but I could see KHS!Roy being lactose intolerant. And that would be why he would not drink milk with Daddy!Chase is because he was taught not to, but didn't really know why. It also didn't help that I've seen posts on Tumblr about employees working at Starbucks that would put in regular milk, and not a lactose intolerant substitute. It's just an idea, so it may or may not be used.

And for the second idea... It's a lot worse. e3e"

Rachel: OAO"...

*pushes Rachel aside* Honey, it doesn't concern you. It concerns one of your parents with that. o7o"

Richard and Anna: ....OnO"

I really don't know where the hell it came from, but I just wanted to see how EJ would react to if either Brodeur parent lost a limb. I don't really know how, as I haven't really thought much about it, but I just wanna see a reaction. e3e

Rachel: OAO!

Roy: ...Don't. You. Bloody. Dare.

I do dare. o7o")

Roy watched Lance as he fixed something inside the leg (it felt a little weird), before just nodding. Roy rotated his ankle, from left to right, and wiggled his toes again. "Eet's a lot less zheerky... Eet feels more natural now."
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 9:49 am

"Alright." Lance said standing, "That should be it. The limb itself is done but we're still growing skin in the lab so thats where the whole month bit came from actually. Technically speaking your leg isnt finished. But I figure hey let's get him up and walking again, at least get him back his freedom first and worry about cosmetics later."

~

"You felt that too right?" Zero asked Jonah as he fianlly caught up with him.

"I dont have your senses Zee but I do have gut instincts." Jonah replied.

"I felt a huge supernatural life force and its headed this way."

"How far out?"

"10 maybe 15 miles out."

"How fast are they going?"

"I dont know. Their life force feels like a mix between super and normal persons...and then theres somethig else...like they're Kolerian...but not..."

"Hmm..."

"Doesnt make sense does it?"

Jonah smirked, "Sense out mine. I bet it feels the same."

Zero did so and he nodded, "Cyborg...and by the feel of this guy's he's a super as well..."

"Must be the guy Cody warned me about...this Nexus person."

"Hopefully its just a fluke and he has no idea where the Haven is."

"I hope so..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh mai... This is new...
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kolerin Forests :: Kolerin :: Kolerin Roleplay-
Jump to: