The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
TKF: Revelations - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
TKF: Revelations - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
TKF: Revelations - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
TKF: Revelations - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
TKF: Revelations - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
TKF: Revelations - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
TKF: Revelations - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
TKF: Revelations - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
TKF: Revelations - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

TKF: Revelations

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
CharmedPluto
Devashroud Second in Command
CharmedPluto

TKF: Revelations - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TKF: Revelations   TKF: Revelations - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 8:14 pm

"I see. So based on how I look you worry for my safety?" She replied still feeling shamed.

"Alright that's enough." Jonah said almost sensing it, "Just because she looks dangerous doesn't mean she is, Evey. For the gods sake look at me! I look like someone tossed a wolf and a washing machine into a blender and hit "obliterate" yet you don't see me worrying about people attacking me because of it? Same goes with her."

"Regardless, Jonah. I do not wish to be something that frightens people. I suppose for now I shall go into hiding."

"Storm that's not what I said..."

The large canine stepped passed Evey and lingered for a moment on the other side of the doorway.

"Society will never accept me. That much is clear, now that I think of it, and even with modifications I will still appear as a machine of war. Farewell, Jonah Simmons. And thank you for redeeming me."

Before Jonah could even react, to canine launched herself ahead, vanishing into the wood near the property.

Jonah sighed, "And this is why I never bring up what she looks like. The last time she did this I had to talk her out of wiping her memory core which is the AI equal of suicide. Thanks a bundle..."

The wolf unlocked his leg augments, stepped passed Evey and sprinted after her.

"STORM WAIT!" he called
Back to top Go down
Cay
Devashroud Apprentice
Devashroud Apprentice
Cay

PostSubject: Re: TKF: Revelations   TKF: Revelations - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 8:52 pm

Quote :

---

Laura brought Justice and her mother over to a small table by the window and set down the menus. "Can I get you something to drink while you take a look at the menu? We have coffee, tea, soda, and of course water."

Outside, Isaac raised an eyebrow as a little kid marched into the cafe by herself... Right past him, through the front door, and in there. Wasn't she a little young to be wandering by herself? He crushed the edge of his cigarette on the edge of a trash can to extinguish it, then flicked it into the garbage before turning to go inside as well.

(So many rp posts that I missed this one. XD)

Justice and her mother sat down across from eachother, with Carol casting Maggy one last questioning glance before directing her focus back to where it should be. "Coffee," Carol said without looking at their waiter, already scanning through the menu.

Justice ran a hand through her hair, "Water, thank you." she replied.

Vera chewed her claws nervously. There were a lot of people in here... Now that she was inside, she suddenly felt less hungry and just wanted to do something quick then get the heck out. Seeing a few people making funny movements with their hands and faces she tilted her head and watched for a moment. It almost made her giggle. But she was too focused for that, and she slinked over while checking for the bulge of a wallet, or a bag slung over a shoulder. Anything, that could have had money, really... Now that the two tiger people were sitting at a table, it'd obviously be way hard to snatch anything from.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: TKF: Revelations   TKF: Revelations - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 9:26 pm

The bot was fast, he gave her that. Jonah zipped through the wood and eventually tracked Storm into the ruins of the city. The area was mostly abandoned and it wouldn't be long before he gound her on a larger building that still somehow stood. Storm overlooked the rest of the city and even the parts under construction.

"Storm..." Jonah cautiously called, "Let's not do anything rash..."

A long silence followed.

"Why Jonah?" She said.

The wolf raised his brow but she didn't move.

"Why must people be cruel? Why must they be prejudice? Why must they hate that which they do not understand?"

"You know I don't know the answer to that..."

"And yet you keep going. You chase your dreams regardless of the hate. Maybe I envy you. Maybe I simply cannot understand your motives."

"Is this because of Evey?"

The bot hesitated, "Yes. I intimidate her. I frighten her child. Will I always be this monster? Even if Lance can change me I will still be this machine everyone fears. Evelyn is right about me being attacked. However, the attacks are not physical like you think they will be. Rather they come for those who are prejudice and afraid of the unknown."

"Storm don't you even think of wiping your memory. Didn't you tell me that if you did you'd resume your old objective when your system rebooted?"

"Yes. And that is precisely why I led you here."

She turned to face Jonah.

"Destroy me, Jonah. Rid me of this shape, this cursed form so none need to fear me any longer."

Jonah's eyes went wide with shock. There was no way he could possibly do that!

"Storm you've been my partner since the Sect made me this way, I'm not about to off you just because Evey is scared of you."

"It is not just her that fears me. Her child is afraid of me. The Devashrouds that are still alive fear me. Roxanne, I sense, is still very wary when I am around. She is guarded. The citizens of this town, whom on your order I protected, have seen fit to cast me out, all afraid that I'm going to hurt them. End that fear Jonah."

"No freakin way."

Storm sighed, "Must I force your hand then?"

"HEY! What did I say about doing something rash! Just take a minute and think about this, okay."

"Many cycles have passed since this problem was initially recognized. My destruction is the only solution. If you will not do so willingly I must force you to."

"Damn it..." Jonah cursed.

Storm's tail wagged a bit reaching for something. When the hand like extention tossed an HF blade to Jonah which stabbed the ground in front of him the wolf look to her with utter disbelief.

"Strike me down." Storm said.

Jonah shook his head, "No."

"Then know I do not take pleasure in my next action."

She howled and pounced at him. Jonah dove aside rolling away from her.

"Defend yourself cyborg. Neutralize the threat." The canine taunted.

"STORM STOP THIS!" Jonah ordered.

She came at him swinging claws furiously. Jonah effortly dodged the attacks.

He growled frustrated.

"SIT GIRL!"

Something in Storm twitched and she sat obediently.

The cyborg kneeled and pat her head.

"I can't do this to you, Storm...you're my friend. I don't care what people think of you and you shouldn't either."

"It is not about caring. It is about what is best for the city."

"What's best for the city? The majority of the city and eat my shorts. I'm not destroying you and that's final. We'll figure something out."

Storm seemed to have calmed down. This development had Jonah even more worried now. The two headed back home now. The wolf honestly prayed Evey hadn't left by the time they got back. To be frank he was slightly angry at her for this, not that she had anyway of knowing this would happen of course. Her point was still valid regardless of the misread implications

Last edited by CharmedPluto on Tue May 03, 2016 9:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: TKF: Revelations   TKF: Revelations - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 9:27 pm

(Evey: I didn't say she's dangerous! I said she is in danger! Gods, she's as dramatic as a teenage girl... I came over to discuss keeping her safe!)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: TKF: Revelations   TKF: Revelations - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 9:28 pm

(This is what happens when an AI learns from a bunch of scared teens that lived through a genocide and now pretty much all have PTSD in some regard, Evey. XD)

Last edited by CharmedPluto on Wed May 04, 2016 9:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: TKF: Revelations   TKF: Revelations - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 9:39 pm

(Evey: She is being a big drama queen. *pouts* It's not my fault Lance won't answer my calls or take the time to keep the robots from being treated like unholy terrors. And I'm not going to be the one to call on the little boy who needs to learn to live a normal life.

EJ: I'm not a little kid! >A<"

Isaac: Killer robot?! *clings to EJ* No.

EJ: *facepalm*)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: TKF: Revelations   TKF: Revelations - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 9:49 pm

(Speaking of which...

Also last post for the night.)

Lance rolled up just as Jonah as Storm returned. Evey was at their trailer. He got out noticing that Jonah looked like he'd just run a few miles or so.

"Everything okay?"

Storm turned to face him. The vulpine smiled at her ideas forming in his head.

(So Lance's solution is going to be similar to his one for Jonah. As in false skin and fur. Except Storm will look like half wolf half Alaskan Husky. Because wolf-dog. )
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: TKF: Revelations   TKF: Revelations - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 9:55 pm

(Jesus Storm.)

"Storm, you can't just run off like that." Roxy made her way out of her trailer to meet Jonah and Storm, but looked relieved that both of them were okay. She then looked over at Lance, and let out the tension in her shoulders, "Oh thank God you're finally here."
Back to top Go down
Cay
Devashroud Apprentice
Devashroud Apprentice
Cay

PostSubject: Re: TKF: Revelations   TKF: Revelations - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 11:03 pm

(Omg. xD storm calm yo tits)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: TKF: Revelations   TKF: Revelations - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2016 7:37 am

Lance raised a brow, "What the hell did I miss?"

"Oh nothing just a misinterpritation of a legit concern about my robot dog's appearance." Jonah replied.

"That again?" The vulpine sighed, looking at Storm, "That I can fix no problem."

He looked at his watch, 9:30 pm.

"Cool and I've got time to do it."

Jonah made a face, "Do what exactly?"

"Same thing I did for you and Roy. False skin and fur. Jonah, might I borrow some of yours?"

The white wolf made a face and pulled a few hairs out of his arm. At most three. 

Lance took them and motioned Storm to follow him before disappearing into the ruins of their old Marshall home.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: TKF: Revelations   TKF: Revelations - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2016 9:45 am

(*miserable flop* Chirpy be dead... Cause of death: the common cold.)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: TKF: Revelations   TKF: Revelations - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2016 9:57 am

(Nuuuuuuuuuu!!!! D: *smack the cold with a newspaper* Shoo! Go away!)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: TKF: Revelations   TKF: Revelations - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2016 9:57 am

(*plays Taps faintly on a trumpet*)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: TKF: Revelations   TKF: Revelations - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2016 10:24 am

(*burrows under blankets*)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: TKF: Revelations   TKF: Revelations - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2016 5:50 pm

After a few modifications, including installing a new set of optical sensors that actually looked like eyes and rewiring her audio receptors to new ear-like structures, Lance coated all of Storm's body in dormant stem cells. These were the same kind he used to make Roy's false skin for his leg and all of Jonah's as well. The skin he used to activate the stem cell was his own, he used a very very small amount which resulted in him actually needing a small band-aid. He might have swiped a box from Evey and Zero's trailer that were meant for Libra so wrapped around his right index finger was an Iron Man themed kids band-aid and a robotic do that still looked absolutely terrifying except now she was covered in a blue goop full of dormant stem cells with small areas sectioned off to make way for follicles. This would allow for her to regrow her "skin" and "fur" should it be damaged in some way. He also modded her feet to be less bladed and more like actual paws so her stance would be much more normal. The vulpine of course saved these parts just in case. He was sure something dumb would come to disturb their peace once again but at least this time they'd be better ready to handle it. It would take a few days for her fur to really grow in but using a mix of Jonah's as well as his own, when all was said and done, Storm actually looked like an Alaskan Husky. Lance smiled.

"Are we done here?" she asked.

Lance held a mirror to the bot, "See for yourself."

Storm soft locked. It was a few moments before her system caught up.

"Impressive. I look organic."

"Yeah and stupid fluffy...unfortunately I did have to do some extra mods. You'll notice your audio receptors now pivot, your combat visor has been removed and replaced with standard optics courtesy of some friends of mine still working out of state and your claws have been replaced with standard looking and feeling paws."

Storm looked at her paws and sure enough very normal looking dog paws had replaced her massive claw blades.

"Oh and the tail hand thing? Yeah that had to go as well...sorry about that."

"You couldn't have hidden it under the fur?"

"Not very well."

She sighed.

"Don't worry, you just have to play the part okay? At least until things settle down."

"If it is possible I would like that part back."

"In due time."
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: TKF: Revelations   TKF: Revelations - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2016 7:29 pm

(That moment when you're thinking about a character (Ruby) and realize your mental concept of her literally IS BLUEH. XD)
Back to top Go down
Cay
Devashroud Apprentice
Devashroud Apprentice
Cay

PostSubject: Re: TKF: Revelations   TKF: Revelations - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2016 7:44 pm

noot noot
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: TKF: Revelations   TKF: Revelations - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2016 7:52 pm

(Blueh, stahp being an influence on the children. XD)
Back to top Go down
Cay
Devashroud Apprentice
Devashroud Apprentice
Cay

PostSubject: Re: TKF: Revelations   TKF: Revelations - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2016 8:17 pm

(...wat? xD)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: TKF: Revelations   TKF: Revelations - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2016 8:26 pm

(Ruby is one of the second-gen characters I made for some story stuff. XD)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: TKF: Revelations   TKF: Revelations - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2016 8:34 pm

(:3c)
Back to top Go down
Cay
Devashroud Apprentice
Devashroud Apprentice
Cay

PostSubject: Re: TKF: Revelations   TKF: Revelations - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2016 8:37 pm

(I still don't understand, but ok XDDD)
Back to top Go down
Cay
Devashroud Apprentice
Devashroud Apprentice
Cay

PostSubject: Re: TKF: Revelations   TKF: Revelations - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2016 8:53 pm

( holy crap omegle is terrifying)
Back to top Go down
Cay
Devashroud Apprentice
Devashroud Apprentice
Cay

PostSubject: Re: TKF: Revelations   TKF: Revelations - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2016 8:55 pm

( HELP I SAW A PENISSS NOOOOOOOOO)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: TKF: Revelations   TKF: Revelations - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2016 8:59 pm

(... What the heck are you looking at?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TKF: Revelations   TKF: Revelations - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TKF: Revelations
Page 5 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kolerin Forests :: Kolerin :: Kolerin Roleplay-
Jump to: