The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
TKF: Revelations - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
TKF: Revelations - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
TKF: Revelations - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
TKF: Revelations - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
TKF: Revelations - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
TKF: Revelations - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
TKF: Revelations - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
TKF: Revelations - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
TKF: Revelations - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

TKF: Revelations

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Cay
Devashroud Apprentice
Devashroud Apprentice
Cay

TKF: Revelations - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TKF: Revelations   TKF: Revelations - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2016 8:54 pm

(YAY SELF HARM)
Back to top Go down
Cay
Devashroud Apprentice
Devashroud Apprentice
Cay

PostSubject: Re: TKF: Revelations   TKF: Revelations - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2016 8:59 pm

(Omg that reminds me, when I was 10 and rping n stuff I totally used to think that when people went unconscious that they could be out for hours, or days even. So like my if my character got knocked out they'd be practically in a god damn coma. Like from getting hit over the head. *cries* XDDD
When really, if your unconscious for that long ur either ded or ur gonna wake up with serious brain damage. People only get knocked out for like, five seconds. LOL NOT SURE WHY NO ONE EVER EXPLAINED THIS TO ME XDDDD)
Back to top Go down
Cay
Devashroud Apprentice
Devashroud Apprentice
Cay

PostSubject: Re: TKF: Revelations   TKF: Revelations - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2016 9:02 pm

(Ah, asterisk rping... THOSE WERE THE DAYS

*whitstrek walks to moon pool* starclan help us *her sees blustar and cries* bluestar!!1!! why did you an leave us!!!11 )
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Devashroud Second in Command
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: TKF: Revelations   TKF: Revelations - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2016 11:02 pm

(The frail Chirpy awakens... Sees tons of strange chatter... Reads in amusement, and then slowly sinks down into her best and curls up. She cannot seem to stop being horribly ill, and will hibernate until she is well. She hopes to be more active soon.)
Back to top Go down
Cay
Devashroud Apprentice
Devashroud Apprentice
Cay

PostSubject: Re: TKF: Revelations   TKF: Revelations - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2016 11:21 pm

(y always sick .__________.)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: TKF: Revelations   TKF: Revelations - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2016 11:32 pm

(That what we trying to figure out. Gonna see alllllll the doctors... My health has been bad for the past year or so... Possibly just chronic ailments being mean. There are some new medicines out there I can try, and my mom wants me tested for allergies. We might be accidentally poisoning me with foods or something in the house due to allergies we dun know about. Bleh. XD

Currently, I just have a bad cold, but because I'm already unhealthy, a little cold makes me feel dead... Like if you're sick but someone also decided to punch you in the stomach as hard as they could. And the whole while you're struggling to sleep for more than five or six hours at a time...)
Back to top Go down
Cay
Devashroud Apprentice
Devashroud Apprentice
Cay

PostSubject: Re: TKF: Revelations   TKF: Revelations - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2016 2:48 pm

(o well... oki)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: TKF: Revelations   TKF: Revelations - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2016 6:02 pm

(It's something the others are all used to... Chirpy is often sick. *shrugs*)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: TKF: Revelations   TKF: Revelations - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2016 7:22 pm

(So is Evey still at Jonah and Roxy's trailer or did I accidentally do a time skip? XD *can't remember due to long days*)
Back to top Go down
Cay
Devashroud Apprentice
Devashroud Apprentice
Cay

PostSubject: Re: TKF: Revelations   TKF: Revelations - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2016 9:14 pm

(Mmmh...Well, since this'll be a reoccurring thing, it'd probably be a good idea to start up other rping with everyone else while you're absent.

So if anyone else is up to roleplaying, I have a few ideas. Otherwise we could be sitting here for awhile. XD Chirp can jump back in whenever.)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: TKF: Revelations   TKF: Revelations - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2016 6:15 pm

(So Cay does you have open Characters at the moment? I've got I think three open I need to intro.)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: TKF: Revelations   TKF: Revelations - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2016 11:44 pm

(I will post tomorrow... The cafe was maybe not the best starting plan. XD Chirpy will try.)
Back to top Go down
Cay
Devashroud Apprentice
Devashroud Apprentice
Cay

PostSubject: Re: TKF: Revelations   TKF: Revelations - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2016 2:47 pm

CharmedPluto wrote:
(So Cay does you have open Characters at the moment? I've got I think three open I need to intro.)
(I've got plenty open. What sort do you need? Do you know what you're gonna do or nah?)
Back to top Go down
Cay
Devashroud Apprentice
Devashroud Apprentice
Cay

PostSubject: Re: TKF: Revelations   TKF: Revelations - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2016 2:50 pm

Chirpingsong wrote:
(I will post tomorrow... The cafe was maybe not the best starting plan. XD Chirpy will try.)
(XD eh, it was a little weak.Ā That's ok though. X3
but don't feel pressured. If you feel sick then rest. )
Back to top Go down
Cay
Devashroud Apprentice
Devashroud Apprentice
Cay

PostSubject: Re: TKF: Revelations   TKF: Revelations - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2016 2:58 pm

CharmedPluto wrote:
(So is Evey still at Jonah and Roxy's trailer or did I accidentally do a time skip? XD *can't remember due to long days*)
(Oh weird I thought I already replied to this! Huh, guess not.

But anyway, Pluto,Ā that would depend on how long it took for Lance to remodel Storm. And whether Evey would've stuck around for that long. I imagine she probably would've left but that's up to Chirp. But yeah you timeskippedĀ but idkĀ how much.Ā )
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: TKF: Revelations   TKF: Revelations - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2016 5:32 pm

(At most, it took Lance the remainder of his night to finish the remodel. So yeah it's tomorrow now XD

Lance: I'm a machine fueled by caffeine, will power, and nicotine... =.= )
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: TKF: Revelations   TKF: Revelations - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2016 5:33 pm

Cay wrote:
CharmedPluto wrote:
(I've got plenty open. What sort do you need? Do you know what you're gonna do or nah?)

I have no idea what exactly I'm going to do honestly XD Was sorta hoping you had some sort of open plan.)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: TKF: Revelations   TKF: Revelations - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2016 7:19 pm

(Went to the doctor again today... I lost about seven pounds in the past week and a half or two weeks. She gave me an antibiotic to try, since I'm not showing signs of anything worse.)
Back to top Go down
Cay
Devashroud Apprentice
Devashroud Apprentice
Cay

PostSubject: Re: TKF: Revelations   TKF: Revelations - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2016 7:28 pm

CharmedPluto wrote:
(At most, it took Lance the remainder of his night to finish the remodel. So yeah it's tomorrow now XD

Lance: I'm a machine fueled by caffeine, will power, and nicotine... =.= )
(Oh okay. XD

Same, Lance. Actually nah... I love sleeping :O)
Back to top Go down
Cay
Devashroud Apprentice
Devashroud Apprentice
Cay

PostSubject: Re: TKF: Revelations   TKF: Revelations - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2016 7:29 pm

CharmedPluto wrote:
Cay wrote:
CharmedPluto wrote:

I have no idea what exactly I'm going to do honestly XD Was sorta hoping you had some sort of open plan.)
(XDDD that's ok, I have a few. Before I suggest any, though, I'd like to know which characters you wanna use? :3)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: TKF: Revelations   TKF: Revelations - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2016 8:30 am

(I'll be using Kristen. She's a newbie that I made a while back with all intention of using but haven't yet. Her file's on my page of you wanna read it.)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: TKF: Revelations   TKF: Revelations - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2016 9:37 pm

(The frail Chirpy returns again... and is bored... XD I need to just like throw Chase in there so Justice can have an "OMFG" moment and spazz in front of her mom.

And Rachel needs to kidnap EJ.

And Nani needs to become Maggy's new best friend. XD)
Back to top Go down
Cay
Devashroud Apprentice
Devashroud Apprentice
Cay

PostSubject: Re: TKF: Revelations   TKF: Revelations - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2016 8:57 pm

CharmedPluto wrote:
(I'll be using Kristen. She's a newbie that I made a while back with all intention of using but haven't yet. Her file's on my page of you wanna read it.)
(Oh! ok, cool! Well, I have a character who used to be a part of a wild bunch in the forest(shape-shifters, kinda living in a pack) but got booted. So she's out misbehaving and needs to be put in her place. eneĀ 
And then there's Jace who can try to sell her drugs. XD Also, have a character who is mega religious and can preach at her. XP)
Back to top Go down
Cay
Devashroud Apprentice
Devashroud Apprentice
Cay

PostSubject: Re: TKF: Revelations   TKF: Revelations - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2016 9:00 pm

Chirpingsong wrote:
(The frail Chirpy returns again... and is bored... XD I need to just like throw Chase in there so Justice can have an "OMFG" moment and spazz in front of her mom.

And Rachel needs to kidnap EJ.

And Nani needs to become Maggy's new best friend. XD)
(Hallo. XD
And o mi god

That would NOT go well lmao!)
Back to top Go down
Cay
Devashroud Apprentice
Devashroud Apprentice
Cay

PostSubject: Re: TKF: Revelations   TKF: Revelations - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2016 9:03 pm

(Justice: *dives under table* eno'
Caroline: Who's that? o.o
Justice: *screams internally* )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TKF: Revelations   TKF: Revelations - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TKF: Revelations
Page 7 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kolerin Forests :: Kolerin :: Kolerin Roleplay-